[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously wonder how I would handle it if my kid was like that.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1456876458125.jpg (59KB, 549x415px) Image search: [Google]
1456876458125.jpg
59KB, 549x415px
I seriously wonder how I would handle it if my kid was like that. How could I help him to get better and accept himself as he is, a little boy ? Anyone has stories ?
>>
I think having separate restrooms is unnecessary and perpetuates sexism.
>>
>A lizard at that
>>
>>5808588
>HAHA WOW, LOOK AT THIS THING THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED TO SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT SHOULD THEY DO?

fuck off, you've already ruined your kid, it's too late.
>>
WCs don't really need to be gendered at all imo.
Especially in schools wherein they just become a place for grills to bitch and boys to beat each other up.
Also having separate student and teacher toilets means they think it's a place to be naughty without supervision. Mental.
>>
>>5808600

Are you okay with unisex changing rooms too? Locker rooms? Saunas?
>>
>>5808603
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>5808600
Did you went to highschool ? Fuck, even University or office. Some men are fucking dogs. I definitely wouldn't want to be a girl if restrooms weren't separate. Looks like you never got harassed in the street.
>>
>>5808607
>>5808600
Wow. Reading this in this board. You know some girls are harassed by their colleagues on a daily basis right ? Can you imagine how that would be if they could follow them in the restroom ?
Maybe add a third bathroom type but that would be a lot of maintenance cost for a few people.
>>
>>5808640
if it's for my English, please point out the mistake, not my first langage...
>>
>>5808609

Yes. Discriminating against sex is no better than discriminating against ethnicity.

>>5808611

I don't understand.

>>5808620
>>5808627

Which is why we need to bring the sexes together. Barriers reinforce this kind of behavior.
>>
>>5808627
Yes, but not all harassment is male-on-female, and sex-segregated facilities don't offer any kind of protection against same-sex harassment. Better to have bathrooms with separate stalls (with an alarm that goes off if anyone tries to force their way in when it's occupied) and security cameras in the area OUTSIDE the stalls. Then it's basically impossible to assault someone in the bathroom without either setting off an alarm or being caught on tape.
>>
>>5808671
I think it's more about lust than barriers.
It's not a discrimination if it's for the good of most people.

>>5808673
This makes sense to me. The alarm system could really be sth good against bullying and indeed allows unisex bathroom.
On the other hand, you could just stand on the other side telling dirty things to the vulnerable person on the other side but it's not like they don't do it outside of the bathroom already.

>>5808680
Oh. I knew that. I have to say I don't proofread on 4chan but I can understand the butthurt, I can be a grammar nazi too sometimes.

>>5808690
I guess you could still have unisex bathrooms with a few urinals at the entrance.

By the way, this kinda went out of the point. How would you handle your kid not accepting himself as he is ?
>>
>>5808702
>By the way, this kinda went out of the point. How would you handle your kid not accepting himself as he is ?
Tell them to quit being such a god forsaken bitch.
Literally unacceptable baby behavior, you tumblrs all partake in it.
>>
>>5808612
They're a trans lizardkin
AKA: They think they are a lizard woman
Oh, Tumblr.
>>
>>5808600
>I think having separate restrooms is unnecessary and perpetuates sexism.

I don't give a shit about sexism. Have you ever seen a women's restroom? It's ALWAYS fucking nasty. I don't know what women do in there, but for some reason their restrooms are always way more dirtier than men's ones. The last thing I want is to need to take a shit at a public restroom and having to search for the one stall that isn't clogged with bloody tampons.
>>
>>5808588
lol cringe worth shit jajajajaj daddy didnt love you and thats howyou get their attention special snowflake?
>>
>>5808588

>This spoiled brat still has access to the internet.

Taking away a kids phone / laptop is the equivalent of grounding them these days; this kids delusions are clearly based on issues stemming from his / her use of the internet. Why do they still have access to it?
>>
File: 330015-a-pink-naeun-unni-gif.gif (1MB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
330015-a-pink-naeun-unni-gif.gif
1MB, 200x207px
>>5808671

It's not ~discrimination~, Mr. Buzzword. It's protection from harassment and creepiness, and if you honestly think that forcing everyone into unisex changing rooms would suddenly make straight men stop sexualizing the female body, I don't know what to say to you.

And if you even compare this to "separate but equal", I swear to god...
>>
>>5808780
Taking away his laptop seems ok to me, but taking away his phone is making him a social outcast nowadays if it lasts for too long. It's a bit harsh, I don't want this for my kid.
Also, I don't think punishment would help him to change his views about himself.
>>
File: snek.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>5808603
>>
>>5808793
>a social outcast

Not having access to a phone for a week doesn't do that anymore than being grounded for the same time. You might as well say that you don't want your children to understand their behavior has repercussions - the whole point of the punishment is to give them time to reflect. It seems to me that just as a kid hanging out with other bad kids exacerbates bad behavior this kids online social circle is doing the same. How can they possibly be reflecting on their actions if they're screaming into the void of the internet and, potentially, reinforcing the idea that their behavior is acceptable?

>"privileged cissexists"

Come on - that post is not indicative of a kid who's communicating anything.

If they have valid identity issues, that's fair enough - but shouting and screaming, flipping your shit because your parents wont call you a lizard is utterly out of hand.
>>
>>5808607
>place for grills to bitch and boys to beat each other up
at my school it was just a room to do drugs and fugg
>>
>>5808831
>at my school it was just a room to do drugs

Same here.

>tfw there was a huge smoke cloud in the restroom and some teacher walked in flipping his shit

Good times.
>>
>>5808793
tfw when phones are still just smaller computers
>>
I know this thread is bait city right now, but, how would it be possible for guys to perv on women in a unisex washroom? Unisex washroom=separated off little individual rooms, does it not? With no possible way to do cross stall peaking or even really be in the same room as someone else.
>>
>>5808863
They can't stay in there for ever. And no restroom has individual rooms, they have stalls, from which it's easy to peek both from upside and downside.

Also you can simply harass someone by telling dirty things to them while they are trying to pee/poop
>>
>>5808620
>University

The dorm bathrooms in my university are all unisex (both toilets and showers), and a lot of the bathrooms on the academic campus are unisex now too thanks to the Queer Union.

After living with unisex bathrooms for three years, I can confidently say that I would be totally fine with only unisex bathrooms.

Not changing rooms, obviously. There's a difference between public restrooms and showers (with closed, individual stalls, no open urinals, etc.) and changing rooms.
>>
>>5808893
Unisex washrooms are individual rooms.

I've seen places with a small hallway that has a line of doors along it. Each one is its own self contained bathroom-a toilet, a sink, you go in and lock the door behind you.
>>
>>5808829
>Not having access to a phone for a week doesn't do that anymore than being grounded for the same time. You might as well say that you don't want your children to understand their behavior has repercussions - the whole point of the punishment is to give them time to reflect.

I guess you're right.
I'd still like to hear some stories to know how this can turn out but that may be hard to find. Any parents here ?
>>
>>5808627
The best than can be done is having teachers use the same bathrooms so that students don't have somewhere to harass others secretly.
Dividing genders does not prevent harassment, esp as it's not all heterogeneous.
>>
I'd be pissed and disappointed at my kid for acting like that, even though I am mtf myself.

I mean of course I'd help them with their trans shit but bathrooms are seperate for physical reasons.

Its kind of selfish to expect to be able to walk in to a girls bathroom when you look like a guy IMO.
>>
>>5809622

It's kind of selfish to want one bathroom to yourself and other members of your sex only.
>>
File: what's wrong with you....jpg (43KB, 650x414px) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong with you....jpg
43KB, 650x414px
>>5808588
>lizardkin
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.