[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: Did any of you turn out gay [or bisexual]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: kinda related.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
kinda related.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
Serious question:

Did any of you turn out gay [or bisexual] because you were abused as children, or because of some early homosexual experience?

>pic kinda related.
>>
File: XTMPFvF.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
XTMPFvF.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>5795315
No.
>>
>>5795326

Its not bait jerk. Im actually curious about it.
>>
>>5795315
i used to be obsessed with boys when i was 6 and mysteriously started to like girls around age 8

probably molested
>>
>>5795350
>i used to be obsessed with boys when i was 6 and mysteriously started to like girls around age 8
>probably molested

nah. sounds absolutely normal. kids do that. they experiment without a fuck for gender.
>>
>>5795315
No, I always prefered men (boys when I was younger). Wasn't molested or anything.
>>
Never molested, good parents, 3 brothers, no childhood "experimentation". Started being attracted to guys around 14-15. Now bi.
>>
Never molested but I experimented consensually at a very young age.
>>
>>5795350
normally, it's you're obsessed with the same gender than switch
>>
>>5795815
>3 brothers
Older or younger?
>>
No. Much like today, no one ever wanted my bp.
>>
Bi mtf here reporting for duty. I was more or less talked into experimenting when I was around 9 I was also molested (just touched, never penetrated or anything) at the same age. Whether or not that's the cause if my dysphoria or my sexual attraction I couldn't tell you. Pic semi related as I am way to masculine to transition.
>>
Bi male. No, in high school I thought I was 100% straight, but I never had a lot of luck with women. Both those things changed suddenly in college and I never understood why. But I've never been sexually abused or anything like that.
>>
>>5795315

I'm bi. I was never molested to the best of my knowledge. I had two younger brothers who I experimented with, not really sure what we did beyond smelling each other's butts (why the fuck we did that, I don't know.)
>>
I was molested as a child in that an older weird cousin tried to get me to have sex. He just did this whole me sitting on top of him but fully clothed and I snitched a week after when he tried to get me to take a bath with him. I didn't understand anything until years after but I knew I was uncomfortable and his mother babysat me so when my mom pulled this whole "why don't you wanna go over did you do something wrong you better tell me the truth I have magic mom powers that let me know the truth" I just spilled everything.

Then courthouse shit happened briefly and he got a plea bargain of some sorts that kept him out of jail but put him on sexual offenders list. He'd admitted to doing more to other little girls from his moms babysitting thing so that got shut down. Other girls spoke out and that ended that. Never saw him since except briefly at the court and sometimes in photos.

The worst of it came later with his mother and another aunt. My grandmother moved in to our house and his mother kept coming over. Sometimes with her son. As a kid I was just terrified he'd be mad I told on him. That none of the older cousins would ever like me again cause I was a known tattle tale. I'd run into the bathroom for the whole time every time they visited. Once climbed out my bedroom window when I heard they were there and just shouted I was gonna play next door. Finally my dad went to the courthouse and got a restraining order against the cousin from coming by the house and the aunt was there being such a bitch about that the judge even put a restraining order on her too.
>>
>>5796800
Then I knew I was molested and the other aunt that was on their side gave me this whole "well he was molested too as a child that's why he did what he did to you" all the time, plus they'd give me letters from him apologizing and giving that same excuse. It led to me believing I was gonna grow up to be some molester also no matter what. Like a werewolf bite or something it'd just turn you. Later I learned they were hoping I'd sign something that would drop the restraining order and get him off of the sexual offenders list. Overall it just made me nervous that I was gonna grow up damaged no matter what happened and that everyone on that side of the family hated me.

Then later I watched oprah and she was going on about her rape/molestation and how she's a better person now, more successful for the suffering. And something about that just screamed bullshit to me. Like what if I end up a piece of shit druggie or molester myself it's cause of him but if I end up successful it's also cause of him? My life is now predetermined no matter what cause of some shit at 8 years old? Bull I'm gonna just act how ever I wanna act normally and put all this out of mind it's not doing me any good stressing nobody gets to have that much power over my future at fucking 8.

So yeah. Then as I went through puberty it made me extra mad at how much of dyke I was. Like I really really wanted to like guys just so no one could say I turned out gay cause of molestation but it just didn't happen. It frustrated me for a while and even my mom said that shit. I tell her I don't see how since I have good relations with men. My father is great, my brothers are great, I'm not afraid of men and have best friends that are guy I just can't love them or be sexually into them. Plus it's not like I was seriously molested over and over. No dick in me, never even saw a dick, idk.

So basically the after effects of the mother and aunt of the cousin that molested me gave me more stre
>>
>>5795315
>>Did any of you turn out gay [or bisexual] because you were abused as children

I think I ended up with a daddy complex because I was basically ignored throughout my childhood
>>
I was emotionally and physically neglected when I was going through puberty. My dad wasn't really physically abusive, but he hurt me a few times and they were because I would mess up or make a mistake. It really fucked me up emotionally and I had cripplingly low self esteem. He was really emotionally abusive, and a lot of how he acts has rubbed off on me. Since I hate that shit it's just turned me into a self-loather. My mom is kind of crazy. Manic depressive, probably narcissistic. No child should have to worry if his mom is going to kill herself because she's crying saying that she'll do it.

I realized I was gay, and I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm probably transgender. Clinically depressed, bipolar, and I hate myself
>>
I was molested by both my mum and step dad when I was very young, step dad continued for several years afterwards. I think it hindered my coming to terms with my sexuality tb.h. I didn't want to be a dyke just because I was molested, didn't want everyone thinking I was broken. So as a result I had several really shitty relationships with guys until I realized that that wasn't what I wanted.
>>
My father was emotionally abusive and ranted lots of personal propaganda. He was (kind of still is) an alcoholic, and when he was drunk around noon, he would have a very short temper so when me or some of my brothers said something, he would get so enraged that he would beat either my brothers or my mom. I was very lucky I was never physically abused.

Another anecdote:
I used to have sex play with one of my childhood friends. I think it began around when I was 8.

Also: I'm gay with a daddy complex with incest mixed in.
>>
I have a very very vague memory of being really young and me and my brother and another friend hid in his closet and whipped out their dicks and I may have sucked the friends I think? I'm not even 100% this happened, I feel like it mightve just been a weird dream that stuck with me.

Nothing traumatic but I do kinda wonder if that was a factor in my sexuality.
>>
Never. I just had an emotionally unhinged distant and abusive dad and an older brother who hated me with his whole being.

So i try to fill that void with men
>>
>>5796800
>>5796837
Goddamn, I'm so sorry you had to deal with all that shit. So do you know identify as a cis lesbian?
>>
So I (m) had a seriously messed up childhood, but I was never physically abused or molested. One thing I've wondered about though. About a year ago my father told me he'd been molested as a child and has always been afraid that it made him gay, because sometimes he would find himself attracted to guys and always remember the abuse. For unrelated reasons I cut contact with him not long after that. I've since come to terms with being bi and now I wonder if his attraction to men is a result of molestation, or if he's actually bi too. That's really the only reason I want to talk to him again - to see if my being out would make him more OK with himself.
>>
Never sexually abused but heavily physically abused, which probably contributed to my masochism that started when I was young.
>>
>>5795315
I have one older brother and two younger brothers, and I started noticing that I liked boys around the age of 14. My brothers are all very athletic, and I think around the age of 10 I gave up on trying to compete with them in that sense, and it's given me masculinity issues since then.
>>
>>5798209
Oh yeah sorry if that's not clear I'm cis and a lesbo. Sometimes I think maybe I could be bi but I've already tried with what could be considered the perfect guy and nothing. Anytime I tried it's just this =empty "what's wrong that I feel nothing for this dude" feeling. I've been to a therapist (depression/stress reasons unrelated) and brought up this once in question and he just went "oh no that just sounds like your gay, there's none of the textbook fears or hesitations in sexual assault victims".

So yeah just lesbo. Got a gf rn, pretty great.

Oh and other aunt that was supporting mother of child molester ended up with her son being sexual offender too. She pissed me off the last time I talked to her because she'd said some shit to my grandmother making her cry and then just turned around on me all fake smiles "Hey so heard you're done with school and dating your roommate? Whats that about" and I just went "wow yeah that's all true. I heard your sons a registered sex offender. also whatever happened to your husbands illegitimate child?". Then she later cried no one likes her anymore in the family to my mother and blamed grandmother again for her shit life saying she turned me against her. Great uncle told her to stop being a bitch, another great aunt literally spat at her feet, no one has talked to her since.

I used to think as a kid that it was my fault they stopped coming around. Then my mother told me they stopped because they were so butthurt over my grandma not giving them power of attorney or anything in the will even though she has nothing to give. And that they were always the two cuntiest women in the family I just was too young to know. But my mother and father have been great about it along with any of the family that ever knew.
>>
>>5796232
Who was it that touched you and how much did it effect you?
>>
>>5795315
Nope
>>
>>5795315
Mtf here. I was always a bit "soft", and my first trans-type memories are at a very early age.

My dad was an alcoholic with rage issues who beat and yelled at my mom almost everyday. He didn't want anything to do with me because he thought I wasn't his kid, until I started to look like him. But I still embarrassed the hell out of him. I don't totally blame him. He's the type that still to this day has women coming on to him all the time, even with the alcoholic liver disease muscle wasting, beer gut thing going on. But, he never even taught me how to ride a bike or swing a baseball bat. My mom is a neurotic mess who would always be mysteriously tired, or sick. Totally inconsistent parenting too. One day she'd be nice, then suddenly she'd flip out over nothing. I never really knew what to expect. I'm pretty sure other people's moms have hugged me more than my own mom has. She never had much sympathy for me whenever I had problems either. It's so weird when I hear other people talk about their relationship with their parents, and how there are really functional, normal people out there who actually love and care about their family.

>tfw I'm a walking stereotype
>>
I wasn't abused, but my mother died when I was a toddler, meaning I didn't have a consistent female role model in my life. I'm either butch lesbian or mtf, but I'm very masculine, and I suspect that may contribute.
>>
>>5799125
*FTM, motherfucker.

My dad also had his own problems, so we were kind of left on our own, my sister and me. So maybe that caused me to 'buck up' some.

But my sister didn't turn out that way, so I don't know.
>>
>>5798070
really similar experience. It actually bothers me a lot since I started to remember it a few years ago.
I feel like it definitely made me gay and I hate it. I want to reverse whatever that did to me (assuming anything)
>>
I wasn't abused or anything of the sort. If anything, I've had a privileged upbringing, upper middle class progressive parents, great family, great city, great schools and two sisters. I practically won the lottery for supportive upbringings.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.