[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find the idea of feminizing someone else (i.e.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 23

Does anyone else find the idea of feminizing someone else (i.e. not becoming a transgirl but making someone else become a transgirl) really hot? It is my life dream to one day turn a normal straight guy into a vapid nympho girl who cries if you take cock away from her.
>>
>>5771793
Utterly gross unless they were girly in behavior and looks and all you do is nudge them into going all out.
>Tfw no femboy to manipulate into depravity
>>
File: transition.jpg (164KB, 960x582px) Image search: [Google]
transition.jpg
164KB, 960x582px
I am mtf and want to do this to someone, minus the brain washing bullshit which kills the point

Basically want to take a normal guy and put him in the situation a pre-everything ftm is in. Guy mourning his destroyed genitals is hotness and having a breakdown because he can't tolerate what I did to him. FEEL MY PAIN NORMIES REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5771861

The brainwashing is hot too though. The contrast between him acting like a normal guy before and then becoming a slutty, submissive bimbo is arousing as fuck.
>>
>>5771793
sounds gay af
>>
>>5771793
>talk them into "trying hormones"
>if it makes you feel better, it means you were trans
>give them an IM shot full dose that lasts weeks
>"ow! my chest hurts?????"

it feels good
>>
>>5771910
I thought they last a week, if that. Nice fantasy though
>>
>>5771963

Maybe someday there will be a shot that lasts eighty years and if you stick a normie male with it he'll be stuck as a cute girl for the rest of his life~
>>
>Actually turning a guy trans
No thanks
>>
>>5771974
that sounds degenerate as fuck
>>
>>5771988
Look at the femboys, they've all basically gone like that even if they cry out that they aren't trans and are still normal.

Vain twinks go that way real easy in an age of easy hormones.
>>
>>5771974
More like an abomination
>>
>>5771793
Hell yeah ! Hot as fuck, I'd be up for being turned!
>>
>>5772027
they can lie all they want. saw one in femgen who literally said:
>taking hormones (but i'm not trans)
>have family meeting
>need to hide tits (that i really really like having btw)
>...
>>
>>5772090

The denial just makes it even cuter desuwa.
>>
>>5772090
sounds more like fear of coming out, yeah.
>>
>>5771793
Fuck no.
>>
>>5772352
More like in denial over just how far they've fallen. They're nearly mtfs and admitting it and dressing like girls are all it would take.

They get mad if you tell them that though.
>>
>>5772148
This
>b-but I'm a boy
>>
>>5771793
This is one of my biggest fetishes.

Especially if the guy is kind of short and as a result has always overcompensated and tried to act as manly as possible, until you come along and start slipping him hormones without him realising. He starts to lose muscle mass and gains fat around his hips and thighs, his breasts start to develop, in a world where hormones make you dick slowly turn into a pussy..

He starts getting paranoid about it so you're like "yeah sure dude, I'll come to the gym with you" But you spend the whole time staring at her ass and casually feeling her up. The hormones are having an effect on her and she keeps noticing you in a sexual sense.

Eventually she becomes so feminine you have to stick your dick in her fresh virgin cunt, to her tsundere delight.
>>
>>5772784
That's never happened
>>
>>5772789
Wow congratulation detective dipshit
It's fucking fantasy you autistic fuck
>>
>>5772090
taking hormones and liking the effects doesn't mean you're trans
>>
>>5772784
Would be better if they were girly to begin with
>>
>>5771793
I've always had fantasies of being on the receiving end of this.
>>
>>5772772
How dare you judge us! You don't know what it's like!
>>
>>5773110

No it wouldn't. The loss of masculinity is the best part. It isn't as hot if they're already girly to begin with, they have to be broken down and reduced to a slutty little girl after having been a normal straight guy.

I might be alone on this point of view though. Based on posts I see around here it seems like I'm one of the few chasers that gets off on the feminization / degradation aspects of mtfs instead of being attracted to them for their penises. My only interest in mtf penis if anything is how it becomes all tiny and useless so they can never be men again.
>>
>>5771835
>>5771910
>>5772027
>>5772090
>>5772148
>>5772745
>>5773109
>tfw came to /lgbt/ because i thought i might be bi but also pretty depressed
>only 18, first time trying to deal with confusion
>tfw had doubts which, to be fair, were probably irrelevant to any normal person, about this stuff.
>gays insisted i was a tranny
>trannies insisted i was a tranny
>"if you have doubts just try HRT for 3 months and if it's not for you then no harm done"
>makes sense
>couldnt stop after 3 months because i genuinely felt a lot better but i was also not really depressed anymore so it could've been that
>been on HRT about 9 months
>still only ever dress as a boy but i get weird looks because of my face and have to hide my tits 24/7
>just trying to coast at this point and not end up any closer to being a tranny

lmao you guys are fucked but yeah i wish i was making this up right now
>>
>>5772772
>>5772090
Wanting to look fem isn't the same thing as wanting to be a girl. Know the hormones are weird but I've actually found it annoying when people tell me I am trans desu.

I really hope that the people who like my body aren't okay with it cause they want me to go mtf.
>>
>>5773305
What do you do about the boobs? I've always wanted to try hormones but I'm worried I won't be able to stealth it and I'll look like an ugly hon.
>>
>>5773319
im actually >>5773292 but honestly you cant go wrong with hoodies, big baggy oversized sweatshirts, and just jackets and stuff. General layers. If you cant wear them then look up gynecomastia compression vests and wear that under your T-Shirt, but only do it for shorter periods of time whenever you cant do the alternative

Also i could wear thicker T shirts on their own just normally for quite a while before i needed to worry about this stuff. Definitely the first 3 months I think.
>>
>>5773246
Youre the ying to my yang ;)
>>
>>5773292

That's equal parts sad and adorable, anon. I wish I could strip your boy clothes off and plow you from behind while pulling your soft, feminine hair and biting your HRT-paled, supple neck so you give up on your last bit of male identity and become my cute tranny gf.
>>
>>5773360
No thanks

I think i have it figured out, i still take HRT because i like it but im just a gay guy. Idk if HRT made me more attracted to men or what but i am now. That said I also just feel ok as a boy, i make a pretty cute guy and life is good, with the exception of minor hrt stuff like hiding boobs, harder to fap etc
>>
>>5773246
Honestly same. I don't care about the futa aspect of mtf, I just liking thinking about straight men being degraded into slutty girls who need cock to cum because they can't have sex with their useless penis.
>>
>>5773328
Wait for a few years. Those tshirts won't work as well anymore for hiding boobs. I did the same thing and look really odd now in male clothes desu. Combined with the upper body muscle loss, I look like I'm wearing my non-existent bigger bf's clothes.
>>
>>5773387
You know you can buy clothes for skinny guys. I already have no upper body mass and I still fit guys clothes just fine.
>>
>>5773387
I cant wear tshirts anymore, i buy sweaters in the largest size and just wear them with skinny jeans so it looks like lazy fashion

Its cute comfy and hides tiddies
>>
>>5773246
>My only interest in mtf penis if anything is how it becomes all tiny and useless so they can never be men again.
mine may be small af but it's not useless lol. still gets hard as a rock even years after starting
>>
>>5771910
Boob pain is not a joke anon ;_;
>>
File: 35.jpg (160KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
160KB, 500x702px
>>5773292

>I-I'm still just one of the guys. Please stop trying to kiss me bro ;_;
>>
>>5773394
I couldn't keep the rail thin thing going after a while. Once your boobs are filled out, it definitely changes things.

>>5773395
That's what I do. It's still noticeable since I have some curviness now instead of the straight, man shape. They might cover boobs, but they make my hips look bigger at the same time.
>>
>>5773423
Im actually super into guys now but im in the closet so i'll allow it
>>5773428
Oh thats cool

Honestly if sweaters stop working i dunno what to do. I dont really mind having tits but if they get much bigger then hiding it becomes a serious problem
>>
File: the-skin-i-live-in-poster.jpg (79KB, 507x755px) Image search: [Google]
the-skin-i-live-in-poster.jpg
79KB, 507x755px
>>5771793

That's basically the premise of this movie.

>tfw not sexy antonio banderas to kidnap you and turn you into a 10/10 qt :'(
>>
>>5773469
There was a horror movie a few years ago about a forced sex change. I can't remember the name, but he gave him surgery and everything.
>>
>>5773481

>"horror"

More like dream come true
>>
Having this done to me is literally my biggest fantasy. Does that make me trans? I'm probably just a fetishist but how do I stop it?

The most insidious part is that I'm already pretty twinky/ a trust fund brat so I know that I could transition fairly well. But it'd be fucked up to do it just to fulfill some sexual urge, right?
>>
>>5773496
>More like dream come true
i know right?
>>
>>5773496
Well, I think the guy was going to kill him after he was done. Basically, some young guy murders his daughter, so the dad's revenge is the kidnapping and forced sex change. Then he makes the dude play the role of his dead daughter.
>>
>am trans
>would totally do that to a guy
/pol/ was right, I'm a degenerate
>>
>>5773513
Fucked up
Title?
>>
>>5773496
>>5773502
>>5773481
Found it! It used to be on Netflix, and might still be on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFft8vTJ68s
>>
>>5773469
the book did it better
>>
>>5773520
Honestly i think a lot of trans people would

Like i said before a lot of mtfs acted like i definitely was and that i'd seriously regret or maybe kill myself if i didnt transition, that HRT ASAP was vital regardless. It put me under a lot of stress desu. I dont regret HRT but i still dont think they were right to say I was trans. Seems like they just assumed i should be like them despite me being confident that i feel like a boy
>>
>>5773348
Just FYI it's 'yin', not 'ying'. Well, strictly speaking, it's é™°, but I'm not going to be that pedantic.
>>
>>5773601
Plus, the yin is the feminine energy, and yang is masculine.
>>
>>5773607
And really, 'yin' has a final m in more Chinese languages than not, so oughtn't it be 'yim'?
>>
>>5773601
>>5773607
>>5773617

>I'm not going to be that pedantic

lol. Although to be fair the "ying" jumped out at me too but I wasn't autistic enough to post about how he got it wrong.
>>
>Tfw no bf to slowly turn me into a degenerate and ruin my life
I wish
>>
>>5773292
Dude, wtf! I thought I was the only one and I'm literally being quite honest. Also, very high, so I'll relate
> be me,
> buff straight guy
> nery but muscular
> hit on by lots of girls and guys
> legit babyface
> look 3-4 years younger
> low self-esteem
> always wanted to be a girl
> discoverd susans but scared away
> regress girly thoughts with wow
> gain weight and become neckbeard
> years pass and depressed, but don't realize it
> look in mirror, getting manlier
> discover wow reddit sub
> stumble upon asktransgender
> told i'd pass but that time is running out
> get scared, start hormones
> depression gone instantly
> soon after, discover weed, fall in love with it
> learn to accept hormones are good for me
> learn to live that I might never pass
> okay with staying a boy for much longer
> find girlfriend
> discover discord group, all tell me I pass
> don't believe them, feel being humored
> more time pass
> comfortable again as a boy
> confidence up
> go back to school, major in something hard
> make cool stoner friends
> hair is longer, think I can pass as a stoner boy
> recently, been getting called gurl in public
> happens in front of gf and dad
> start to lose boy confidence, look kind of cute in the mirror
> titties get huge
> butt feels out nicely
> start getting anxiety when high in public
> everyone is looking at me
> they are all staring
> they all must know
> they all hate me
> im are disgusting
> go home, looks in mirror, relax, I'm cute
> weeks go by
> discover 4chan
> leads to lgbt
> been lurking here for months
What's up!
>>
>>5773420
iktfb
bump into something and SHIT
>>
>>5773428
>>5773449
Oversized sweaters are fun, they cover up well and make your body seem smaller. Means people might think you're a 'young boy'.
>>
>>5774060
Love having boobs and all, but I can't afford to keep being this clumsy if it's going to hurt so much.
>>
>>5773531
hot
>>
>>5774051
what do you mean 'think you can pass a stoner boy'.... you were already a stoner boy... and so where do stand right now. confusing story. do you like being a girl right now?
>>
File: 1456184518511.jpg (288KB, 1022x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456184518511.jpg
288KB, 1022x1280px
>>5774051

Post pic I'll tell you if you actually pass.
>>
>>5773531
I love how the filthy jew doctor has a hot aryan daughter. Fucking film industry.
>>
If it gets you weirdos off i'm a femboy on HRT and i found it actually physically impossible to fap last night. Penis has gone super insensitive, i can get half way there if i play with my tits too but yeah, i think i finally broke it
>>
File: 1454538704641.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1454538704641.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>5774416

>thinks she's a boy
>>
>>5774416

It does, thanks for being considerate of my sexual needs by letting me know about this anon. I wish I could watch you try to jerk off but fail because your penis is too soft and feminine now and then I'd lock your dick in chastity and make you have a girl orgasm instead by fucking your ass with a strapon.
>>
>>5774444
>soft and feminine

It still gets hard it just isnt sensitive...
>>5774443
>thinks im not
>>
>>5774416
Calutide
>>
>>5774416
I took hrt to be a cute femboy as well, but I guess I took to it a little too well. Pretty sure people like us can only properly cum from prostate stimulation. But I don't own any toys so I've just kind of been miserable. It's like half an orgasm now. Build up is certainly nicer than ever though.
>>
>>5774486
inb4 perineum rubs
>>
File: j-1-2.jpg (19KB, 293x401px) Image search: [Google]
j-1-2.jpg
19KB, 293x401px
>>5774486

>Pretty sure people like us can only properly cum from prostate stimulation

Aww, you're mares instead of stallions now and need to get penetrated to cum~
>>
>>5774458
Interesting... Whats it cost
>>5774486
For me unless i have another form of stimulation (nipples, prostate etc) it feels like stroking my arm, its just not good. If i play with my nipples too its pretty good but lately it still takes ridiculously long to actually orgasm from that. Probably gonna have to start using my dildo more, or just stop fapping
>>
>>5774504
I don't care what I am anymore, I'd just like some release. I've been telling my friends I'm transitioning that way maybe one of them takes pity on me.
>>
>>5774516

>I've been telling my friends I'm transitioning that way maybe one of them takes pity on me.

Takes pity on you and fucks your ass or takes pity on you and murders you?
>>
>>5774516
>telling my friends im transitioning

Ya blew it. I wouldnt even be able to tell someone that as a joke, shameful lmao
>>5774504
To be fair lots of cis guys have problems with sex and their genitals
>>
>>5774526
I've started crushing on them, I'd like them to have sex with me. I don't want to die, don't get weird. This just advanced thirst.

>>5774532
It's getting too obvious, my hips are wide as shit. The other option is what? Quit the fem&ms and let myself age as a man? Not worth it.
>>
>>5774545
>hips are wide

Not really a giveaway but fuck it

Mine havent changed massively but my face is starting to enter the awkward 'feminine 16 year old' sort of look where its actually a little weird. And obviously hiding tits, big sweaters look really fem on skinny guys and i think people know somethings up
>>
File: spooky.jpg (92KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
92KB, 816x979px
>>5774504
> you're mares instead of stallions now
Still are boys, just ones who cheated nature for Dorian Grey ends. So what if there's a cost, big deal.
>>
>>5774560
Wait until you get mid-late 20's and people start noticing that guys younger than you look a lot more masculine. Anon, why don't you have any facial hair? Everyone says I just look young, but at some point it has to click that there is more to it.
>>
>>5774597
If they force the issue and won't back off I'll say it's from an intersex disorder. That's plausible and enough to make them feel bad for prying.
>>
>>5774486
I'll say it again.

Pillow humping for quickies. Make sure there's a hard lump of pillow or blankets to ride.

Alternatively, you can start playing with it like a clit. This method takes longer, but it is incredible!
>>
>people without gender disophia taking as skittles
This is wrong.
>>
>>5774625
Who said we don't have dysphoria? If I have to grow more masculine as I age, I'd rather not live.
>>
>>5774612
L-lewd!
>so trying it tonight
>>
>>5774612
How do you mean by pillow humping? Like straddling it against your perinium or actually fucking it?
>>5774625
Fuck you i do what i want
>>5774597
This >>5774608
>>
>>5774634
Circular motions with two fingers. You have to be in the mood, and find the right spot, but once you do, OMG!
>>
File: 1456112503588.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
1456112503588.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
I'm so desperate for a fascist counter revolution in the West. We need strict patriarchal authority in society to reinstitute Master morality. I want to see people burning
>>
>>5774612
>This method takes longer
How long are we looking at?
>>
>>5774640
Wait i do this but I'm a cis het guy.

It's just because my penis is too small to fap normally ok ;_;
>>
>>5774652
>cis het guy.
What are you doing on this board?
>>
>>5771895
> The contrast between him acting like a normal guy before and then becoming a slutty, submissive bimbo is arousing as fuck.
> Tfw being the latter is arousing as heck for me.
> Tfw probably not AGP (lots of history ranging into primary school pointing toward my gender identity being wrooooong).
> Tfw will never be able to experience such a specific fetish with someone I can trust.

Gah. At least I'll probably be able to find a bf once I'm done transitioning.
>>
>>5774638
Roll up some blankets or a pillow. Straddle the lump where it feels good. Hump it like you're getting fucked. Google pillow humping for visual explanations.

>>5774646
I lose track of time when I do it desu. Maybe 15-20 minutes? The difficult part is going from the wow this feels pretty damn good phase, to going over the edge, but it will happen if you are patient.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>tfw 19, 2 years on hrt
>long-ish hair, soft skin
>39" hips and ~27" waist if i tighten my stomach
>look super fem but too scared to present because trauma and extremely high passing standards
>suddenly summer
>can't hide under the shapeless baggy clothes I'd been wearing since starting HRT
>trying to go to the gym for a run in loose t-shirt and skinny jeans
>people everywhere staring

s..stop looking at me i'm a b-boy
>>
>>5774655
I don't know.
>>
>>5774671
Post a picture.
>>
>>5774672
Right

>>5774671
I've had this thing lately when being introduced to people where a man will be all friendly and ask my name, then I tell them <boyname>, then they ask again, I repeat <boyname>, and then they get a weird look on their face. Why don't they see the boy that I see?
>>
>>5774671

Also

>used to be teased as a kid because I had wide hips
>constantly told I ran like a girl
>dad always trying to remind me to walk "normally"
>"stop sticking your butt out when you walk son you're not a woman"

j-jokes on them

>>5774679

I broke my phone a few days ago and I don't have any other cameras sorry
>>
> Tfw skinny boy body.
> Tfw started too late for hips.

Literally suffering.
>>
>>5774486
Is hrt even worth it if you're not trans
>>
>>5774734
obviously that's going to vary depending on what each person's goal is...

I like it, personally, though. I was gonna stop but desu the idea of stopping and get masculine and ugly again sounds bad
>>
>>5774763
What are the effects
I'm not explicitly trying for hrt right now but i don't know what it does aside from express those tit genes
>>
>>5773501
Almost everyone finds them self attractive. If you think it's sexy it's most likely subconscious substitution

23 hon mode femboy tranny reporting in. I can attest to how much it sucks being in between. Luckily I have alpha male bf who will integrate me into his life once I get ffs later this year and then I can be his house-trap~
>>
>>5774788
Softens skin, redistributes fat, i think my hair got softer and a nicer texture, seems to redistribute facial fat to make your face more fem, but it's all down to genetics.
>>
>what ever helps you sleep at night girl
>>
>>5771793
Why does this fetish need to exist. Why do people want their sex life to be the primary social function.
>>
>>5774807
>Almost everyone finds them self attractive
No, not really
>>
>>5771793
>but ad in craigslist looking for bottom guy
>guy responds
>explain i'm looking for someone more on the feminine side
>he says he's like that
>arrange to meet up at coffee shop
>see him coming
>walks feminine, feminine face, feminine mannerisms
>talk for a while
>go back to his place
>feminine in bed
>getting dressed and tell him I was really hoping for someone who would present more like a woman, dress, makeup, hair
>tell him it probably won't work out with us
>he begs me to come back in a week and promises he'll be a lot more feminine, just the way I want him to be
>going to see him next week
>>
>>5775705
>This happened
>>
>>5773292
Increase in estrogen heightens mood, but swings it around after.

Look up estrogen addiction. Really transitioning should be an objective decision not a "feel" good one.
>>
Straight guy here always been curious about dis.
>>
>>5774671
Haha nice I've been tempted to do this only 5 months in Lol.
>>
>>5775765
Sounds like estrogen is just a narcotic
I can't wait, in 40 years it'll be banned like most new narcotics
>>
>>5775774
mandatory t-shots for women! these filthy junkys
>>
>>5775774
>shady looking hon near highschool
>"Hey kids, wanna buy feel good pills?"
>>
>>5773547

Do you know where I can download the book? I'm a broke university student and don't want to pay.
>>
>>5775800
God you're lazy
>>
>>5775774
Pfft who cares

By then i wont have needed it for decades because this is only a short phase.... ;~;
>>
Forced feminization is actually my biggest fantasy of all times

Not sure but I think a good part of it is being trans and having transition forced on you takes away a good part of the self guilt. Forever looking for a gf to do this to me
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 716x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 716x1116px
>>5775774
>>5775765
I'm not an addict, just like looking cute
>>
>>5775977
Go cold turkey
Fuck drugs man
>>
>>5775997
Won't/can't. I don't want to be a girl and don't really care for dressing like one but I like the way they let you cheat twink death and permanently look like a cute, effeminate boy. That would fall apart right away if I stopped. Bet the feed back cycles would exaggerate the test and my skin and hair would go to shit instantly.
>>
since people are sharing stories, here's mine
>was a feminine boy when i was young
>unisex name
>really liked looking cute
>puberty came
>started to look not as cute
>get sad
>after learning about sex hormones, decide i want to stop mine, so i can stay cute
>look online, find AA's
>take stepfathers credit card and buy lots
>happy for a bit
>learn about side affects from no sex hormones
>panic
>buy some estrogen, take it
>happy again
>start to get boobs, getting curvier
>wear really baggy jumpers to hide it, cut my hair short
>parents notice that my voice hasn't broke, havent really gone through puberty
>start asking if im okay
>take me to a doctor
>he knew what was up
>told parents to wait outside
>gives me a look
>I spill the beans
> tells me its not healthy, refers me to a psychiatrist
>lie to parents, tell them he told me i have a condition
>go home
>look at self in mirror
>3 years on hrt, im 17
>wide hips, girly face, boobs, curvy
>panic and dont know what to do
>decide to keep going cos i've fucked up my body
>people called me miss and she with short hair, give up and let it grow
>move out for uni
>everyone assumes im a girl
>stopped correcting people cos they think im joking
>its been 5 years since i started hrt
>still don't know what the fuck to do
>parents have stopped asking me about it
>started calling me their daughter to other people so less awkwardness
>started wearing makeup from peer pressure from girl friends
>still wear baggy hoodies and stuff, doesn't help at all
>dick stopped working ages ago, can only really get off from penetration
>like girls but im too scared to date.
> i want to get off this ride but im too far gone

i-im a boy i swear.
>>
>>5776832

That is incredibly hot, pics pls.
>>
>>5776832
8/10
Try to make it sound more pained next time, good story tho
>>
>>5776912
shut up why do you people have to ruin everything
I WANT TO BELEIVE
>>
File: 020.png (572KB, 1080x1511px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
572KB, 1080x1511px
>>5771793
>>5772090
>>5774504
>>5774486
>TFW no femboyfriend to abuse
>>
>>5777201

p-pls don't abuse me...
>>
>>5777201
I'm starting to think that I messed up by identifying as a transgirl from the start rather than saying that I'm a femboy and finding a cute boyfriend or girlfriend that gets off to pressuring boys into becoming girls.
>>
>>5774684
>Why don't they see the boy that I see?
welcome to self-induced gender dysphoria, faggot
>>
File: 1455886932366.jpg (49KB, 500x375px)
1455886932366.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>5778063

Just start wearing guy clothes again and walk nearby sadistic looking qts while talking out loud to yourself about how you hope no one bullies you into becoming a slutty little girl.
>>
>>5774060
i was at a party boymode last week and a girl there punched my boob, thinking it would do nothing. It was literally the worst.
>>
>>5778162
>just start wearing guy clothes again
That implies that I ever managed to leave fulltime boymode in the first place. ;_; I'm not just a boy with boobs in denial, I swear, I just am waiting to get laser hair removal so that I can not be the creepy man in a dress with a Fred Flintstones beard shadow...
>>
>>5778001
>doesn't work
Yes, it does.

>>5778077
I'm more dysphoric about the fact that I don't know what they see desu. If they do really see a girl, then I'm missing out on the female privilege by trying to be a boy.
>>
File: 1447896676362.jpg (11KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1447896676362.jpg
11KB, 251x231px
>>5775823

>lazy

I've tried googling but I can't find any links that don't look like viruses :(

P-please anon-kun.
>>
>>5778242
Try the underside then, and use your left hand. You'll know when you find the right spot
>>
>>5778206
Joan, honey...
Aren't you scheduled for laser next week?
>>
>>5777201
Lewd, what's it from?
>>
Is there anyone ho want turn me masculine hetero guy,into sissy???

Contact me
>>
>>5778253

bump
>>
>>5778291
I have a consultation this coming Monday, and probably will have my first real session about a week and a half after that. So hopefully that will all go well (and I'm able to handle the pain; I guess I'll go through with it regardless though).
>>
>>5778447
Aww, for a second there I thought you were a sissy asking to be turned into a masculine hetero guy, that'd be an interesting challenge. (Can it even be done?)
>>
>>5771793
theirs this 18 yo i talking too on kik
He keeps begging to be my slave but flaking out.
>I'd pretty much cuff him and make him my sissy slave if given the chance
>>
>>5780259

>Can it even be done?

No. Entropy only progresses on the whole from past to present. You can break a man and leave him as a girly mess but you can't take a girly mess and unbreak it back into a man.
>>
>>5780276
>Entropy
Damn you're retarded.
>>
>>5780276
>cant take a girly mess and unbreak it back into a man
>tfw

I think i broke myself in early teenage years, and now i'm on hormones, ultimately talking to people who laugh at me and just turn it sexual

I get that its some peoples' fetish but one day im going to have to be a man, this cant go on forever
>>
>>5780245
Get a big 30g tube of EmlA cream and some plastic wrap (kitchen stuff is fine), and be an hour early. Put a thick layer of the cream on whatever area of face is being treated, cover it with the plastic wrap, and in an hour you should experience ~60% less pain from the procedure. Bring something to entertain yourself while you're sitting there with goop on your face. You'll need to ask pharmacists about the cream, since they keep it behind their counter.
>>
>be an hour early

Jesus christ you're going in for a laser treatment not brain surgery
>>
>>5780368
Hmm, okay, I'll look into that. Thank you Akaka!
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 700x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 700x762px
This thread made my penis tingle for a second and then I efficiently relocated that energy into my boipussy
>>
>>5780431
No worries. A pharmacist convinced me that the 5mg would do me, today, and I had a fairly harrowing experience. Don't want anyone else to have to go through that.
>>
>>5780397
It takes roughly an hour for the medication to sufficiently numb the tissue.
>>
>>5780365
>one day im going to have to be a man, this cant go on forever
Lol, she thinks she can be a man. Good luck anon
>>
I've wanted to start HRT for like years, and I finally got my letter and everything. But im only on low doses for 3 months. Starting at 19, is it kind of to late?
>>
This thread has made me rock hard. Damn I wish I had a qt fem near me to own and make them into even more of a trap.
>>
>>5780726
19 is really not particularly late to start; it's always better to start even earlier, but how masculine your body is to start with is a bigger factor. About the low doses, it's pretty common to start out low and adjust based on what comes back in your blood tests; having estrogen levels that are too high supposedly can result in you becoming less sensitive to estrogen, so starting with a huge dosage isn't necessarily better. Anyways, talk with your doctor about all that.
>>
File: 7db.gif (141KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
7db.gif
141KB, 600x337px
>tfw masturbating normally does almost nothing anymore
>tfw can barely even sustain an erection
>tfw overpowering urge to get penetrated in non-existent vagina
>>
>>5780754
My bodys not too Masculine. Im just a little tall (6'2) and my shoulders are a tiny bit broad. I wear skinny jeans, and plaid button up's most of the time, and my hair is curly/wavy, down to mid back. And it's about a 50% chance i get called Miss so i guess it might not be too bad for me
>>
>>5780548
You are doing something wrong then.
>>
Wow, I didn't think /lgbt/ was this degenerate.

This is a special level of degeneracy.
>>
it's actually my fetish to be feminized by a guy

you near south texas?
>>
>>5780897

Tell me how you got there and how I can join you.
>>
>>5781500
i'm really not though. my dick has never been very sensitive. it's hacked up. i guess i mistakenly assumed everyone else's was this bad
>>
>>5774504
Wow rude
>>
>>5781954
And yet here you are.
>>
>people wanting to feminize a man
PICK ME! PICK ME! SOMEONE PLEASE PICK ME!
>>
>>5783830

Have you been a good girl though, anon-chan? You have to prove you deserve being emasculated and degraded into a slutty little cutie desuwa.
>>
>>5783839
I am a pure virgin! Good girls are all virgins! Uh... I used to volunteer? I get grades in college? I... shit never mind, other than that I am generally a terrible person.
>>
File: it's not funny.jpg (197KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
it's not funny.jpg
197KB, 816x1056px
>>5783860

>I am generally a terrible person

Sounds like you need to be punished with feminization then.
>>
>>5783873
O-Oh... Well... I suppose I should pay my debts to society then. Where does one go to accept such a whorable punishment? I just want to get it over with.
>>
>painstakingly shave my whole body
>spend hours applying makeup and picking out the perfect outfit
>lock up dick, insert buttplug
>pretend a master is compelling me to do all of this
>edge for a while
>finally come
>spend 30 minutes cleaning up
>feel like a filthy degenerate all the while
>can't wear shorts, etc for fear of others seeing my shaved body
>want to be masculine and strong so people respect me
>but want to be weak and feminine because it makes me hard

fuck this fetish
>>
>>5771793
I'd like someone to do this to me actually
>>
>>5773292
not trying to be a dick but when I hear these stories I gotta call BS because you have to go through a therapist to get HRT and at that point everyone knows about your predicament
>>
>>5785924
Not really. Americans don't have to by any means, and there's always someone willing to profit off of people who can't get their drugs through the official channels.
>>
>>5785944
aren't there different kinds and dosages? I mean that sounds like a disaster to your endocrine
>>
>>5785947
Depends! Some jump in thoughtlessly, but most do enough research to be better-educated on their hormone regimens than most medical practitioners responsible for that sort of thing. Since drugs prescribed are not magically safer than drugs acquired through other means...

And once someone's on them, getting blood work is easy; not doing it would be unethical for medical types so-equipped.
>>
>>5785977
any resources? curious now
>>
>>5785985
For information or drugs?
>>
>>5786002
both. I'm curious where you would even acquire these and the knowledge of how to use them appropriately. it really just sounds sketchy to me
>>
>>5786007
Well, I'm at work for the next ten hours, so I can't info-dump. Hopefully someone else is monitoring.
>>
>>5782115

I started hormones and didn't masturbate for around a year.
>>
File: ripicles.png (16KB, 523x53px) Image search: [Google]
ripicles.png
16KB, 523x53px
>>5786007
Bits of info all over the net. Some reddit, some 4chan, some other sites.

There's no way around getting your blood checked and then you take a look at for example http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm

And to start with I guess
http://www.bumc.bu.edu/endo/clinics/transgender-medicine/guidelines/

Those two sites are most you gotta know. And then if you browse reddit you see 25mg cypro is enough too, so you try that, get your blood checked again etc, maybe stick with it, maybe up to 50mg...

And to buy those you just google for pharmacies and end up with like Alldaychemist and Inhousepharmacy and stuff. Estradiol valerate/hemihydrate are all the same no matter where you buy and so are cypro/spiro/bica/GnRH. And then you read up on those things and realize Estradiol hemihydrate should be a lower dosage as you take it sublingually wheras valerate is fine too, whether you opt for spiro, cypro or bica is down to trial and error, endocrinologists do that no differently.

In fact most have no fucking clue and you're better off doing your own research.
But the info is so scattered all over the place, I couldn't possibly give you all the links containing all the info. It's some google work.

I'm STILL learning new things about cypro for example from other trannies. but in the end you want like 120ish ng/l

Like, I'm going to an endo but since I self med he makes no recommendations and it seems to me he has no clue either. But I get a copy of my bloodwork and check my levels with the sites I linked and know whether I'm fine or not. The rest is down to how you feel how well the stuff effects your body. I went from 3x2mg E hemihydrate daily to 4x1mg and just felt better immediately, which is what you want when you know your levels are congruent.
>>
>>5786231
>but in the end you want like 120ish ng/l
Whops that was a bad copy paste. You want 120 ng/l E and a good bit less than 1 ng/ml T. if I don't mix up the units. And then what drug you use is secondary.

For starters I guess this guide is kinda nice http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt.htm
>>
File: IMG_0980.jpg (22KB, 240x320px)
IMG_0980.jpg
22KB, 240x320px
>>5771793

please do this to me

pic related
>>
>>5786246
Are all sissies big? Could it just be a hormonal issue because they're fat and rejected by women?

All the real life sissy "porn" I see is 35 year old regularly-built guys wearing halloween costumes from the wrong side of the aisle.
>>
It's a standard fetish that you can find a decent amount of porn of on DeviantArt if you just type in TG.
>>
File: 019.png (513KB, 1080x1510px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
513KB, 1080x1510px
>>5777201
One of my favs. It's so hard to find Chinese AGP comics with diapers in it
>>
>>5786312
Source?
>>
>>5786346
https://hitomi.la/galleries/754603.html
Literally press the arrow and click "Image search" you fucking shitstain
>>
>>5786283

it's a fetish, not a lifestyle

most of us are straight or bi
>>
>>5784638
Bants, that is this fetish down to a T
>>
This fetish is so cancerous. I get off on various sub-shit too, and fap to the weirdest 2d porn regularily. But what the actual fuck you guys want to actually let your life get dictated by your dicks.

I hate the word degenerate but if the shoe fits. y'know. It's like you all permanently feel zero self-worth for no goddamn reason other than "muh fetish".

Get a life, stop browsing the internet, find a hobby, find friends. Being a real person with a personality cures so many sociopathic tendencies it's incredible.
>>
>>5774707
God I feel this so hard. I think I have like a little bit of curve, but barely any. I started at 20. I think I'll pass if I get FFS but honestly it's painful how little has changed. I have boobs, otherwise I feel like I look the exact same
>>
>>5786283
>>5786406
I'm a sissy and I'm pretty small, 5'6 130lbs. It's a fetish but it can become a lifestyle. Honestly I don't really consider some fat old guy in a girly dress to be a sissy. Especially ones who are relatively vanilla in bed. i think people, even in our own community, forget that being a sissy is like just as much a mental process as a physical one. You or a dom have to retrain your brain to see yourself as this subservient little pathetic pet. It's honestly a bit of a painful process. I have like zero confidence left and I'm scared of almost everyone. Honestly if you dive too deep into this fetish it can fuck you up a bit. Tread cautiously anons
>>
I fucking hate that getting this done to me is my fetish. I've managed to go a year without shaving my legs and I've starting lifting, but every now and again I lapse and break out the ol fem hypnosis webms. I fucking hate it so fucking much. I started cross dressing at like 8 years old ffs. The only thing that stopped me from transitioning a while ago was I wouldn't be a cute girl and pressure of coming out.
>>
>>5787419
How do people even manage to retrain sissies' brains? Does the hypno shit even work?
>>
>>5771793
just kill yourself already faggot
>>
File: 1455522399514.jpg (349KB, 800x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1455522399514.jpg
349KB, 800x1096px
>>5771793
>>
>>5787619
It's just conditioning. If you hear something enough you'll start to believe it. Especially if you're hearing it from an owner that you love and trust
>>
>>5771793
this shit is why people hate us.
>>
>>5786438
ah, yes, I will certainly try just being myself and turning that frown upside down! Thank you anon !
>>
>>5787583
>I started cross dressing at like 8 years old ffs.
Doesn't sound like a fetish then
>>
File: 1456026684258.jpg (54KB, 845x465px) Image search: [Google]
1456026684258.jpg
54KB, 845x465px
>>5771793
Disgusting.
>Getting off on ruining someone else's life and pulling them into your degeneracy only so you can get off
God I hate this board. You people are some real mentally unstable psychopaths you know that?
Try a fucking therapist, not your little hugbox of the people in this thread sharing your rape fantasies.
>>
>>5786246

hello stefonknee
>>
>>5788385

>Getting off on ruining someone else's life and pulling them into your degeneracy only so you can get off

N-No, I'll take good care of the sissy. Nobody said anything about ruining lives.
>>
>>5788385
Most of this either remains fantasy or it is engaged in by consenting adults, so sissies/doms arent really doing any harm. However if someone's actually into forcing unsuspecting straight men into this id suggest reading up petticoated.com for some fucked up stories that claim to be real. Mustve been reading that site for 6 years now.
>>
>>5772789
Well obviously, I think the hormones that turn a penis into a vagina was a pretty big tipoff.
>>
>>5788507

http://www.tgfa.org/fiction/MyVagina.htm
>>
>>5788385
There are whole groups of fags in this board who take estrogen for what they say are cosmetic reasons. They might insist they're still boys but really they just need a little nudge. They'll be happier that way.
>>
>>5788537

This is a good point. You could definitely make a solid argument that your life is more screwed up if you're identifying as / living as a man but taking female hormones vs. if you're just an out in the open transwoman.
>>
>>5788551
Like seriously, just look at the thread one of them started in >>5780160

They're crying about feeling good on hormones and how that's a sin and they're supposed to be a good boy and want to dump the habit.

It's like a bulimic. They've already fallen. Pushing them into going all the way is for their best.
>>
>>5788537
>Better off trans
Ah, I didn't know we could now decide things like that for others
You're better off cis because you were born that way. Not necessarily you if you are cis, the rest of the board then.
>>
Always with the fetishes around here
>>
>>5790323
If you're taking female hormones you're already depraved, just in denial.
>>
>>5787653
yay society !
>>
>>5788587
Seriously though, you're developing a dangerous culture that has the potential to ruin people's lives
>>
anybody ever try this. I fap to it daily
http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/literature/?order=9&q=bimbo+tg
>>
>be ftm
>no one will want to make you their cute femboy
>>
>>5800551
>tfw femboy without sexual validation
i suppose we can relate
>>
>>5785924
I buy it online, self medicated, so no, i didn't have to go through my therapist. It's certainly true.
>>5786231
Never had my blood tested. On a scale from 0/10 how retarded and likely to die am I?
>>5788587
Thats me right now desu. I feel that thread a lot.

I dont want to be a tranny I just want to see if i can look like a girl, and if i cant i'll just settle for being a feminine boy. Its awkward but I like it so far.

Sometimes I think about quitting the hormones and i get really anxious and panicky about how i just want to be a normal guy but it never happens.
>>
>>5801046
Just get your blood tested, dummy.
>>
>>5801491
whyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>5801504
Because you want to make sure your prolactin, estrogen, and testosterone levels are all fine, but also that your liver enzymes are alright.

The first and last are for your health, the middle two are to make sure you're taking appropriate doses of your AA and E.
>>
>>5801519
I'm taking a pretty generic dose...

Eugh is it really that risky not to?
>>
>>5801529
Depends. If you're on any AA other than spiro, the liver tests are essential despite the relatively low dose you'll be on. While the risk is low, the consequences of damage are great.

No matter what you're doing in your life, you do not want a prolactinoma.

Again, the e and t tests are mostly to better control your doses.
>>
>>5801547
I'm on spiro. standard 200mg spiro + 4mg progynova
>>
>>5801572
How long have you been on hrt? That's certainly not a starting off amount, that's like, what, 6 months? That much e you're definitely going to get breasts of some caliber.
>>
>>5801589
like... 10...11 months?

I started with no e and 100mg spiro for ~2 weeks, then 200mg a day for 2 weeks, then 2mg E for 2 weeks and then up to this.
>>
>>5801599
Okay, that's not too crazy then.

That's a really, really long time to go without a a health check up though when you're playing god with your hormones.

Akaka is right: you should get your shit checked out. Call up some endocrinologist's office, say you need hormone levels checked. Disclose when you're with the doctor in private that you self-med and you want to make sure you're not killing yourself.

I'm sure they get more people in about this than we imagine.
>>
>>5801611
i can't, it's super embarrassing. I didn't really think it was that risky desu.
>>
>>5801613
It is risky. It's a bit overzealous to say it's life-threatening, but your tits could hang in the balance. Too much e too quickly could give you cone-tits instead of better tits.

If anyone asks you're just getting a check up with your gp. The endo isn't going to say shit to anyone obviously because privacy.

He might want to touch your tits though. To check development/look for rare male breast cancer. You can tell him to fuck off if you don't want him to.
>>
>>5801613
It's embarrassing the first time, but try to put the life of a doctor in context. Every few weeks they'll have to recommend one of their patients to the ER because of a lack of discretion with putting things in their bum. They are CONSTANTLY hearing about gross fluids leaking out of various parts of their patients. A substantial number of their visitors have been sitting on injuries for weeks and months (making them worse) before seeking assistance. Almost every visitor will be coughing and sneezing all over them.

A kid tailoring his own hormone levels (and probably due for a mammogram) is likely to be a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>5801627
Whoops. Yes. Feeling your breasts as >>5801619.

Don't mind me.
>>
>>5801627
>>5801619
Can I just do this?

Is this okay?

https://www.medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Hormone-Check-female_AMEN/

I'm happy to pay for it, i'm just super nervous about talking to someone about this stuff.
>>
>>5801046
>>5801599

>On a scale from 0/10 how retarded and likely to die am I?

There is a chance you've already permanently damaged your endocrine system.

I'd put it as being about as slightly less retarded as being an anti vax person in a nice part of Africa.

It's not likely to cause you to immediately fall over dead, but if you die an extended painful death from liver failure, everyone at your funeral will think you were a dumbass.
>>
>>5801640
It won't get you your testosterone levels, but it does cover the rest.

I really think you should consider getting more comfortable talking to people (at least health care professionals) about what you're doing. But it's yours to decide.
>>
>>5801652
Just not right now...

Does it matter that it doesn't cover test?
>>
>>5801665
Like I said earlier, that's mostly only important for ensuring your doses are appropriate. Not really much of a health risk.

Godspeed femboy, and I'll be rooting for you to get that bit of extra self-confidence soon.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.