[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rage-inducing shit straight people say >"Bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqgzr0PS4V1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x462px
ITT: Rage-inducing shit straight people say

>"Bisexuals don't exist, all bisexuals are just confused gay guys!"
>"All gay guys are just straight men with a fetish!"
>>
>"I'm not gay"
>>
>I have a girlfriend
>I'm so confident in my sexuality that I play gay just to fuck with you
>>
>>5750714
>but i poop from there
>>
>>5750691
I have seen a lot of gay people say the same thing about bisexuals.
>>
>I'm asexual
>>
>Transwomen aren't real women

Oh wait that's something gay people say.
>>
>>5750846
that's something a variety of people say.
>>
I am non-binary.
-white cishet female college student
>>
>>5750846
>gay
I think you mean lesbians. Remember, it is lesbians and their feminist ilk that kick transwomen out of women only spaces. Gay men are pretty cool with trans women.
>>
>>5750871
Non-binary demi-girl demisexual heteroromantic, you mean.
>>
>>5750881
I have personal experience with LGBT and felt like everyone was trans-phobic unless the transgender looked trendy enough. Then again, my UMass Amherst might have just been bad.

>>5750834
What is wrong with this?
>>
>>5750896
I don't speak Tumblr. Would you mind translating that?
>>
>>5750691
Just don't tell anyone.
Lie to them :^)
Ya babe I'm gay
I dont like girls :^)
>>
>>5750949
I appropriate the struggles of transfolk without casting off my massive female privilege. I do this because as a feminist, I believe the person who is the most oppressed deserves to yell the loudest.
>>
>>5750949
It hurts my head too much to give the actual definition but ill give you what they mean. Basically non-binary demi-girl means "im a girl except I'm dont strictly follow every stereotype that implies, therefore I am trans, and if you dont accept that you are a transphobic bigot" and demisexual heteroromantic means "I'm really just a straight girl that is attracted to guys exactly in the way the way that western society says is appropriate, but I'm going to insist that because I don't go around sucking dicks of boys I don't even know that I am somehow queer."
>>
>how could you stick it in a hairy shitty hole ahhh that's so disgusting
I don't know if straight women clean their assholes before anal but gay men do. Obviously I don't want shit on my dick or to open it up and find a bush. Razors & enemas exist
>>
>>5750949
>Non-binary
Two genders are not enough for me
>demi-girl
I feel like a girl but not entirely
>demisexual
I only get attracted to people I know very well, or so I'd like to pretend
>heteroromantic
I feel romantic attraction mainly to people of the opposite sex

IMO Sexuality and gender are not absolute values and more like a spectrum, I agree, but fuck this shit
>>
>>5750743
Because bisexuals have breeder privilege, it is safer for a gay guy to claim he is bi.
>>
>>5750691
>"What if you just haven't met the right girl yet?"
>>
Ewww shows *pic of drag queen* why are transwomen mentally ill ugly faggots?

*Pic of passable transwomen* hahaha they aren't a "true" transwomen unless they look like a drag queen!!

Every fucking time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.