[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lesbians are angry, emotional and idiotic, two women trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: 1407177948904.jpg (82KB, 289x371px) Image search: [Google]
1407177948904.jpg
82KB, 289x371px
>Lesbians are angry, emotional and idiotic, two women trying to live a normal life is nothing but a recipe for disaster as their nature gets in the way of everything else
>Gays are okay for the most part but it's a path in life that is unfulfilling, you will die alone, and you need to work harder than everyone else to accomplish something with your life so that you didn't waste it
>Bisexuals are either arrogant assholes who will never know a true relationship or really just straight people that wind up being normal once they hit their 30s
>Transgender people confuse an internal conflict and self-loathing as a legitimate medical condition that needs to be treated, to the point they'd literally risk killing themselves just so they can pee the way they want to, there is literally nothing you can't do in the body you were born into that would require you to fully transition
>>
>you're just confused not trans
No I'm really quite sure.
>n-no you're not actually happier you are just deluded and think you feel happier in a way that's indistinguishable to you from actual happiness.
>>
>there is literally nothing you can't do in the body you were born into that would require you to fully transition
Except be comfortable.

What's it like being so stupid that you are incapable of empathy? This is a serious question. Have you considered what it's like being uncomfortable 24/7?
How much thought have you put into this, really? Did you think all the psychologists and doctors never thought "gee maybe we should fix it with therapy?" Do you think you are the first person to have this novel and profound idea?

I only wish I could be so fucking retarded that I believe my dumb ass thoughts are the solution to all the world's problems.
>>
>>5733270
That's a load of horseshit and you are legitimately retarded if you can't learn to be comfortable in your body just because of having a dick or tits.
>>
>>5733288
I for one tried really hard to force myself
>>
>>5733288
Ok, so you're one of those people who thinks depression isn't real and "just cheer up" is helpful advice?
>>
>>5733315
We are just replying to an obvious bait thread. OP likely doesn't care whether what we do is in our best interest or not.
>>
>>5733224
The great thing about that image is that it could be any of the 4
>>
>Every letter in the lgbt is awful and degenerate in one way or another
tell us something we don't know op?
>>
>>5733315
If you're depressed it's your responsibility to change your life within normal human terms so you're not stuck

That's the entire point of medication, to help you make the change, not to make it for you

People are more fluid and it's complete bullshit to argue otherwise, there is no one set thing that will make a person feel more comfortable, it's a combination of thoughts and actions (lifestyle choices)
>>
>>5733329
Gay men are okay, they just live a tragic existence, but who's to say how anyone should live as long as they aren't mutilating their body and hurting themselves
>>
>>5733361
Why are gay men a tragic existence? Not all gay men fuck around even if most of them do. What about a longterm monogamous gay couple with no STDs? Rare I know, but it happens.
>>
>>5733376
Bingo, those rare cases aren't tragic

The fact it's rare though, and that just by being in the flimsy gay community means you're not likely to ever have that one person you can dedicate everything to, is incredibly sad

One of my favorite professors was 68 and for a vacation he went to San Fran to party, he didn't have a partner, and he was an incredibly intelligent and humble guy and it was just really sad knowing someone with such a big heart didn't have a person to share life with
>>
>>5733376
Most of us will spend their entire lives looking at guys we can't have, we can't fool around parties like straight men do because of stds, and most gay men end up single on middle/advanced age.

The few guys who actually find a decent long term partner are like people who won on the lottery, it happens but it's only 1 in 10000.
>>
>>5733224
>Lesbians are angry, emotional and idiotic, two women trying to live a normal life is nothing but a recipe for disaster as their nature gets in the way of everything else
What is their nature?
>>
>>5733224

0/4 that's not a very good score. Come back when you're not so new.
>>
>>5733431
They're women, that explains everything, female brains just work differently
>>
>>5733434
Not really. How would the female brain cause lesbian relationships to not work?
>>
>>5733224

How about looking in the mirror and not want to an hero?
>>
>>5733437
Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman?

The majority, not all, but the majority of women are irrational and emotionally-driven to a fault. They say they want one thing then do something entirely different. They can't deal with the past and constantly worry about the future while they fuck things up in the now.

They're people, sure, and can do pretty much anything in society that a man can, but when it comes to relationships they're a whole different ballgame than men.

Studies have shown lesbian couples are the most abusive.
>>
>>5733466
While I don't think it's as extreme as you say it is (and I might be biased, since I'm a woman) but sadly I'd have to agree with you. From what I've observed most girls are like that. Hell, I've seen some of these qualities in myself, though I've gotten better from them.

I'll probably never get a girlfriend because of this, I just don't want to put up with the bullshit most women bring. My odds of meeting the kind of girl I'd actually want to be with and her also liking girls seem pretty slim. I wish I liked men.
>>
>>5733466
Are you really citing those /pol/ studies that have been shown to be wrong? Can you really not get over that meme? And you seem to really hate women huh. One thing's for sure, at least being gay means I don't have to deal with men ever. They're mean spirited, violent, and raging alcoholics who have no empathy, no sympathy, and no consideration for anyone besides themselves. They're useless for relationships, they lack emotional intelligence or any values whatsoever. It's like talking to a sack of potatoes. But at least the potatoes provide something. Your post opened my eyes to this, so thank you. Men are truly hateful beings who inspire hate within others.
>>
>>5733492
The difference between my post and your post is just further proof of what I'm saying. How >>5733484 responded was down-to-earth, and rational and even she feels it's hard to find a partner with those same qualities (albeit obviously not unlikely and i wish her the best).

You, however, drop the formality, don't consider that despite there being trends in how people act that at the core of each person is a unique being (hence why I said "not all" in my post, and by majority i'm not talking 90% but simply the larger portion), and that these studied, observational facts are irrelevant.

And I've seen those studies on various other websites namely news sites that cover social issues on a slow day and even discussed them in a class based on interpersonal communications, I don't even browse /pol/. This was a few years ago, admittedly, but I doubt the information has changed that radically.
>>
>>5733484
what makes you think men are any different? just because they say they are rational and not emotionally-driven doesn't mean they are.
pro-tip: most people are irrational and very sensitive.
>>
>>5733506
i'm >>5733507
and i start to believe that you're not baiting but genuinely believing this shit.
>>
>>5733507
Men can be pretty irrational but they usually display it in different ways than women. I think most negative behaviors associated with either sex come from social factors mostly if not completely.
>>
>>5733516
i fully agree but
>I think most behaviors associated with either sex come from social factors mostly if not completely.
is probably closer to the truth.
>>
>>5733516
I do agree with this but I feel like when men are being irrational it's based on insecurities, whereas when women are irrational it just makes no fucking sense
>>
>>5733521
yeah, sure.whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel better. personal bias is a bad foundation to build assumptions on.
>>
>>5733515
Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>5733521
Women behaving irrationally is usually insecurity too.
>>
>>5733527
are you OP?
either way refer to >>5733526
>>
>>5733526
I'm not saying it's a fact, that's just what I've seen

When I ask a guy friend what the fuck something was about, it's easy to follow him or understand.

When I ask a girl friend why she slept with her neighbor even though she loves her husband and she clarifies they are having no marital issues, then i don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>5733506
>down-to-earth
because someone is self-hating they're down to earth? Because you think they agree with you they're rational? You have to be a troll, there's noway someone could believe this.

>>5733516
Yeah, they usually shoot up a school, murder their families, or kill themselves. That's how they act out in anger and frustration. I feel bad for all my straight relatives, every single one of the women has been verbally, physically, and emotionally abused by some dude. Which is why no one gave me crap for being gay, it's just the best option.
>>
>>5733535
maybe you wanna read that post again. i don't really trust anybody who doesn't know what "assumptions" means. are you a guy?
>>
>>5733535
What you've got here is a major case of false attribution error. You see someone do something and you assume it's due to their personalities or their gender, not their situation or a variety of things. Just because you relate to one person more than the other doesn't mean one is more rational than the other.
>>
>>5733538
>because someone is self-hating

That's for them to decide not you honey.
>>
>>5733538
>attacks this guy for hating women
>goes on tangent about how horrible men are

I don't understand.

In any case I can assure you I don't hate myself or my gender. Though the number of men that do it is much higher than women, very few men shoot up schools and murder their families. I don't see a reason to attack suicidally depressed people either. I'm very sorry about your family.

>>5733535
I think a lot of women grow up with the idea they can and should have whatever they want, so they impose little self control on themselves and don't worry about the consequences.
>>
>>5733543
And what about when you see similar examples happen over and over the course of your lifetime (I'm 32 btw)

Are you always supposed to make an uneducated assumption? Because that seems irresponsible and foolhardy.
>>
>>5733550
then i would either think deeply about who i am associating with and maybe look for female friends you can actually relate to or i would think about me being heavily biased and disregarding some explanations as nonsense without reason to.
>>
>>5733550
to add to>>5733557
i would also think about wether or not i am even close enough to those friends that give nonsensical explanations to hear the real reason that that friend may want to keep private.
>>
>>5733557
A lot of how men and women develop as people does have to do with their gender, men and women are socialized very differently in most societies. A person's gender shouldn't be the only factor you take into account when making an assessment of them, but it would be irrational to deny the influence it has.
>>
>>5733557
>>5733560
That is good advice, yes, but it's not just accounts with my female friends, its accounts with family, other friends, things you see when you're in public, stuff you've learned in school and in the workplace

Again, I may come off too strong, but I don't think the things I'm saying apply to literally everyone. What bothers me is that to some noticeable extent, there is truth and patterns behind these things. Nothing i can really do other than bitch
>>
>>5733571
>>5733576
>A lot of how men and women develop as people does have to do with their gender, men and women are socialized very differently in most societies.
of course. but you're not even taking it into account. all these differences between the socialization of the genders means that they likely aren't gonna relate to each other. as can be seen in this very thread. it doesn't mean anything about what gender is irrational. just that it is natural that you won't understand the other gender even remotely as good as your own. unless you're gender-nonconforming or trans.
>>
>>5733549
>guy hates women
>woman can't dish out the same
You don't understand calling someone out for being poisonous? Are you that so-called lesbian that wishes she were straight because you don't like women? Why are you even here? Hopefully you end up alone because no one deserves to be with someone so - to properly describe it - worthless. From how you see yourself and others you won't be going anywhere. Stagnant. A life with someone like that would be meaningless.

>>5733546
Self-hating is clear when you discourage yourself, wishing you were something else, and dislike things that remind you of yourself.

>>5733550
>32
>still on 4chan
>dishing out "educated assumptions"
Yikes.
>>
>>5733593
Assuming that guy does hates women, do two wrongs make a right? You're just turning it into a mudslinging fight.
>>
>>5733593
Do you have argument tactics other than ad hominem?
>>
>>5733605
Who cares. This is 4chan. Most of it is woman-hating, it feels nice to vent once in a while, a little man-hating balances it out. Consider it my personal form of therapy when idiots on the internet finally push the button.
>>
>>5733593
Literally what's wrong with /lgbt/.
>>
>>5733608
Do you have an argument at all?
>>
>>5733610
It's woman-hating because of people like you.
>>
>>5733619
Did I make the faggot mad?
>>
>>5733619
>it's woman-hating because i got shit on for being a woman-hater
>>
>>5733624
>Using a derogatory homophobic slur on /lgbt/
>>
>>5733624
>>5733630
(You)
>>
>>5733632
>not using derogatory homophobic slurs everywhere
Are you some sort of faggot?
>>
>>5733521
>when men are crazy they're just insecure, when women are crazy they're just crazy because I can't imagine their feelings and thoughts
>>
>>5733288
So, if someone gave paid you $100 to have a perfect and completely free sex change operation, you'd go for it, right?
>>
>>5733358
Gender dysphoria isn't the same thing as depression, it's just something in the same very broad category.
>>
>>5733466
Does this irrationality only come up in the context of romantic relationships? I've been in platonic relationships with both sexes and it generally seems to be the women who are more stable.
>>
>>5733516
Oh sure, of course they display it differently. That doesn't mean one gender is more rational than the other.

>>5733521
A lot of the insecurities men get irrational over are things its completely irrational to make a big deal out of in the first place.
>>
>>5733224
the fuck is that picture?

BenXSarahXClem?

on topic what even is this thread?
>>
>>5733224
>>5733270
>>5733288
>>5733358
>>5733466
>>5733527
>>5733535
OP, it's kind of obvious you are just asking for conflict. It's like if a white dude walked into the black part of town, and, at the top of his lungs, screamed "SO THOSE NIGGERS ARE PRETTY BAD, EH? ALWAYS ROBBING AND EATING WATERMELON AND SHIT..."

You are literally begging for a fight. You are pathetic.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.