[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be a girl since age 9 >become obsessed with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>want to be a girl since age 9
>become obsessed with it
>find out about transgender people at age 14
>realize that my parents would never approve of it
>decide to start hrt in secret as soon as I turn 18
>20 now
>still havent started hrt, just ordered bicalutamide and estradiol online
>ended up crossdressing in public and being a grill part time at 18 (i kind pass with wig/some makeup but not too well)
Fuck, why didn't I have the girlballs to start sooner? I could've ordered the fucking hormones at age 15-16.
>>
Pretty much the same story with me. Though some of my memories wanting to be a girl go back to like 6~.

I wrote a "coming out" letter to my mum and everything when I was 15 but just scrapped it because I was too scared.

I've turned out okay though, I pass reasonably well 4 years on from starting and pretty much have no dysphoria since getting the final part for me (srs).
>>
>>5703245
just fucking start it dude, it doesnt matter when you start if not before puberty anyway. if you dont look girly before you wont after either.
>>
>>5703245
I am, I was largely also put off by parents finding hormones in my mail which is why I decided to rent a po box (im an idiot and didnt know you could do that)
>>
>>5703245
Hooray, you're my future. Except I'm going to try and get my ass in gear before I turn 19 in 2 months. I just really don't want to self med, and my therapist is an ass. Tempted to lie and say I'm self medding just so my doctor will get me on the shit without having to deal with this quack anymore.
>>
>>5703384
>Tempted to lie and say I'm self medding just so my doctor will get me on the shit without having to deal with this quack anymore.

That probably won't work with most doctors, when I told mine I was self medding the most he could do was blood tests to make sure I was monitored when buying the "spoopy black market hormones".
>>
Thats pretty pathetic op. If I had known what I wanted t9 do at your age I would have traniditoned at like 15 or 16. I realized at 19 and started at 20.
>>
>>5703590
>having parents who wouldn't support you changing your body with hormones is pathetic
Okay anon
>>
>>5703449
Dukes.

I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and make up some stories that fit the classic trans narrative.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.