[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't want to be alone on valentines day >too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1454632495809.jpg (10KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
1454632495809.jpg
10KB, 300x364px
>tfw don't want to be alone on valentines day
>too much of a pussy to try the dating scene because I'm deathly afraid of chasers/fetishists
any other MtF's feel this way?
>>
File: tumblr_n0ic0vTSZ71qg2b05o4_400.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ic0vTSZ71qg2b05o4_400.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
>tfw no grinchposting poo friend
>>
File: bebes.jpg (38KB, 431x385px) Image search: [Google]
bebes.jpg
38KB, 431x385px
>>5700314
I know this feel
>>
File: enhanced-15242-1450029101-1.jpg (57KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-15242-1450029101-1.jpg
57KB, 625x625px
>>5700323
Wanna date bby grl?

Im gay tho so it wont work.
>>
>>5700341
nah. Thanks for the offer, though.
>>
>>5700355
K
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 324x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 324x354px
Valentines day is the absolute corniest.
>>
>>5700297

Valentine's day is historically unlucky for me. First of all, consider the timing. It's Flu season, and right in the middle of the year's worst month.

When I was a kid, I had valentine's day candy from school and I choked on a hard piece. for about a minute I was flailing around and it seriously occurred to me that I might be about to die. Eventually I rounded the corner and mom gave my the heimlich, saving my life. that purple, saliva-covered piece of candy looked awful big.

Some years later, a friend was dying of hodgkin's, and I was composed all the way into her room, where I instantly lost my shit. She died two weeks later, that March 1. It was the last time I saw her alive.

More generally I'm past 30 and I've never had sex with a woman (much less on Valentine's day), despite being a not-hideous bisexual male, and almost all (>99%) of men of whatever orientation having sex with a woman at some point in their lives. Admittedly if you go that long and just put up with it, it's part of who you are as a person and you can't really chalk it up to "bad luck", but I just add this third bit in to complete the overall picture.
>>
Valentine's day is a corporate shill made for men who are stupid enough to buy expensive things for useless women just because they made a day about it.

Don't sweat it
>>
>>5700372
Jeez, that all must be very tough for you.
>>
General Valentines day thread? Should I ask my crush out soon he's a femboy fagot
>>
File: 1415078810165.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1415078810165.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>tfw don't want to be alone on valentines day
>tfw I will anyways
Why do I even try
>>
>>5700372
iktf on v-day
I lost a wife on v-day. Visit her grave every year.
>>
>>5700381
this. fuck that shit
don't fell bad about yourself
and don't be silly desperate to slut out on this day because of societal pressure
>>
>>5701165

haha you loved

haha you got married, you hoped and had dreams for the future! That'll show you.

gj not getting divorced though, maybe.
>>
>>5701302
Divorced by death, more like.
>>
Hey why are the creepiest chasers I run afoul of AFAB?
>>
maybe you could look for an online boyfriend.

i've found one, and i'm very happy with him.
>>
>>5703512
There are AFAB chasers? Every site and definition seems to explicitly define a "chaser" as a "guy"
>>
I'm just gonna go to a gay bar lol
>>
>tfw purchased the 6' version of pic related to deal with the loneliness
>>
>>5701165
I'm so sorry anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.