[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mtf >tfw legally blind >tfw the only way I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>tfw mtf
>tfw legally blind
>tfw the only way I can function is by wearing the most obnoxiously thick and ugly glasses imaginable
>tfw morbid fear of putting my fingers near my eyes
>tfw lasic is $1500+ per eye and it's considered cosmetic so insurance won't cover it

Fuck my eyes.
>>
Thats what you get for going against god
>>
File: 1437741821476.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437741821476.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>5675846
>>
Be brave. I was scared of contacts but then I forced myself to use them.

You can't blame your fear for a problem with this simple of a fix.
>>
I dont think you needing glasses has anything to do with you being trans
>>
>>5675813
glasses make people look more girly tho
>>
In my country lasik costs 250 dollars per eye.
>>
I like wearing glasses, I wear hipster bullshit.
>>
>>5675906
Not really, but they're hideous and they make me stand out a lot more than I'd like. I'm trying to divert attention, not being it upon myself.
>>
Have you not been offered the thinner 'high index' plastic lenses? They're a little more expensive but worth it.
>>
>>5675813
>legally blind
Got you're not blind you're just AGP.
>>
>>5675813
$3000
Get a job you fuck
Yes it's an assload of money when you make $8 an hour but you just have to stop buying all that stupid shit you do.
>>
>>5675813
Get it done in Korea it's around $200. Maybe you can pick up a vagina while you're at it
>>
>>5676458
>Going to asian countries for cheap surgery
Not him but I'm super paranoid if they put me out for anything in other countries they'll wait for me to fall asleep then just harvest all my organs and say there was a complication and I died in surgery and they make up some excuse about red tape with transferring bodies across international lines.
>>
>>5675813
intf
my eyes have 6 and 6.5 diopter correction for off axis astigmatism. It's all due to distortion of the corneas. What is worse is my corneas are so thin they won't do lasic on them. A researcher who is working on a cross-linking study is looking into using hard contacts to reshape them some, then fixing their shape with cross-linking. Basically my corneas are severely deficit in a compound that links the cells together. That allows them to get out of shape. Being on HRT has actually helped reduce the amount of correction needed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.