[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for MtFs: Do you feel envious of women's periods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 259x195px
Question for MtFs:
Do you feel envious of women's periods or glad to avoid that part?
As a cis woman I feel lucky to have the body I want, and I like menstruating.
>>
>>5534299

As an MtF, I know it would be unpleasant. I won't deny that it wouldn't necessarily be ideal.
At the same time, if I had a choice I would have been born Cis Female, and thus I would menstruate.

I like the idea of being a mom, so the necessities would be worth it I guess.
>>
>>5534299
Bleeding and cramps once a month sounds awful, but if it meant I was a real girl I would take it in a heartbeat.
>>
I already get bloating, cramps and light-headedness. In exchange for being "legitimate" and having the option to reproduce, I'd be more than willing to take on the relatively small additional burden of shoving a silicon cup up in there for a bit.
>>
>>5534299
If I had the choice to have periods, I wouldn't take it unless it came with something else, such as fertility, or ... being reborn as non-trans.

It's unpleasant on its own, and not having to deal with it on its own is probably the only tangible benefit of being trans...
>>
>>5534335
>not having to deal with it on its own is probably the only tangible benefit of being trans...
Don't forget about no menopause and better aging.
>>
>>5534335
This.
>>
>>5534299
I'm curious, what do you like about menstruating?
>>
>>5534299
Menstruating would in fact feel comforting because it's irrefutable proof that I'm a biological female, not only in brain but body too. The physical pain of it can't be any worse than the mental suffering I experience as a biological male.
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x280px
If I was cis female I'd probably hate it so I don't see why I'd want it. No intentions of ever wanting kids either so it'd just be a negative function.
>>
>>5534766
I like the colour of blood. The way it's milling around my body all the time invisibly giving me life and then once a month I get to see some of it, it makes me feel more in touch with my body, gender, living-ness...
I use it to fertilise my plants, as it's so nutritious. When I was little I used to use it as lipstick (but it's kinda sticky desu)
I like having sex on my period, getting my blood everywhere. Like how cis men like getting their jizz on girls' bodies and stuff.
The pain is a nice excuse for an afternoon in bed with a book, beyond that it's not so bad for me at least.
I'm gay too and I like going down on menstruating girls, it tastes so wild or something lol
>>
File: 1361472913668.jpg (42KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
1361472913668.jpg
42KB, 431x300px
>>5535157
>>
>>5534299
trans woman here

I wish I could, i'd like the option of having kids
>>
File: jtrav_.jpg (151KB, 520x758px) Image search: [Google]
jtrav_.jpg
151KB, 520x758px
>>5535157
Holy shit, OP. Lmao. I've often wondered what the female version of an /r9k/ post would read like and thanks to you, I think I just found out.
>>
>>5535157
Autism speaks.
It's time to ignore it for a little bit.
>>
>>5534299
good, gf seems to just be annoyed by it
drawing with it seems neat tho
>>
>>5535157
i hate you
>>
I wouldn't say I'm envious of the periods, but their ability to bear children. That's something I will never experience, even if I want to. Periods themselves seem like a hassle and I'd probably take BC, etc. to avoid having one until I wanted to be pregnant.
>>
>>5534299
yes. i want kids of my own and I want to be a regular ass female, not some tranny. life isnt fair though so ill settle for being a passing tranny
>>5535157
also i kinda have a fetish for blood so this is hot
>>
>>5534299
I feel envious of the ability to birth children.
From what I hear about cramps, though, I'm glad I don't have that. I realize some of my friends have a decent time, but there are also a bunch that have severe pain that means they can't do anything for 1-2 days.
>>5534335
>It's unpleasant on its own, and not having to deal with it on its own is probably the only tangible benefit of being trans...
basically what she said.
>>5535157
>I like the colour of blood. The way it's milling around my body all the time invisibly giving me life and then once a month I get to see some of it, it makes me feel more in touch with my body, gender, living-ness...
I feel like you're trolling.
>>
>>5535311
Half of it isn't even blood. I'm not completely repulsed by it but I sure as shit would never go down on a woman on shark week.
>>
>>5534299
Envious definitely. It's just one of those things that nearly all women experience that I'll never know.

Plus all girls have different periods, a lot seem to have no cramps or pain. Ironically when talking to ftms I've noticed a lot of them seem to get really bad periods.
>>
>>5534436
>better ageing
top kek

>menopause
Just as trans girls don't get menopause because they keep taking HRT forever a cis woman can stop menopause by taking HRT.
>>
>>5535280
I get that autism is a meme word for anything a bit weird or lame, but really it does mean a lack of social understanding/ empathy, and I clearly have a surplus of it to superimpose meaning into my bodily functions suchly.
>>5535346
>>5535311
Honestly not trolling, just have a fetish for menstrual blood. Why's it so normal to have like a jizz or piss fetish but blood is off the table?
>>
>>5535503
>just have a fetish for menstrual blood
I like it too. Would't say a fetish, but I appreciate it non-sexually and certainly don't mind eating mentrual blood. Then again I am a crazy pagan.
>>
>>5534436
>better aging
Women after menopause have to take hormones to avoid bad aging
While transwomen have to take them all their life
>>
>>5535157
>I use it to fertilise my plants, as it's so nutritious.
>When I was little I used to use it as lipstick (but it's kinda sticky desu)
What the fuck
>I like having sex on my period, getting my blood everywhere.
I'm cis lesbian too and like having my period, but... what the fuck
I like the smell too though and the fact that you are somehow evacuating something, I feel like my body is washing itself
I don't really get cramps though, rarely, sometimes a headache before it begins
>>
>>5534299
It isn't so much that I'd like periods, but I'd gladly put up with them if it meant I could bear my own children.
>>
>>5535503
im not much of a cum person m'self (and i don't believe anybody truly likes cum) but don't kid yourself

its not so much that everyone finds blood completely unappealing, but that you're like a dog rummaging through trash for tampons or rotting flesh. its hardly a sustainable or quality source.
damn you're singing of a disgusting fish smelling clot that's been choked in a poussey
that and why would old blood be symbolic of life??? find some real blod you poser
>>
>>5534299
>I like menstruating.
Bullshit.
>>
>>5535723
You're not a cis female right?
>>
File: 121645027930.jpg (38KB, 214x216px) Image search: [Google]
121645027930.jpg
38KB, 214x216px
>>5535157
>>
>>5535748
>>5535723
triggered.jpg
>>
>>5534299
I'm so happy I don't have periods and can't have babies. It's basically the only plus side of being trans instead of cis
>>
File: 1450936017199.jpg (20KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450936017199.jpg
20KB, 427x240px
>>5535157
>>5535648
yall cis scum are fucking scary
>>
>>5534311
This desu.
My drive to transition is very maternal, I could never see myself as a dad, but thinking about my child calling me mommy and crying on my shoulder gives me a really warm feeling.
>>
>>5535823
I'm >>5535648
What's weird in it
>>
>>5535389
>top kek
If you knew older, passing trannies who started when they were young, you'd know I was right.
>Just as trans girls don't get menopause because they keep taking HRT forever a cis woman can stop menopause by taking HRT
No shit sherlock. My mom takes HRT since she's post menopausal. Many women do. They still don't age as well. Don't forget, there are other factors in play than just menopause. Childbirth certainly doesn't help a woman age better. Another example of better aging: tranny tits are younger than cis woman tits given the same age for both people.
>>5535642
>Women after menopause have to take hormones to avoid bad aging
While transwomen have to take them all their life
So? Either way, trannies have very stable levels in comparison. Not to mention, cis women on HRT typically don't get as good of care.

Also, butthurt cis girls detected. You all always get so buttmad whenever menopause is brought up in this context. Just shows how much you despise its inevitable approach.
>>
File: 1445112759029.jpg (9KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1445112759029.jpg
9KB, 505x431px
>an entire thread full of transwomen expressing relief at the fact that they are nothing like cis women
>>
File: trisomy 13.jpg (10KB, 227x256px) Image search: [Google]
trisomy 13.jpg
10KB, 227x256px
>>5535157
Fookin nasty m8. God damn I am so glad I am only into guys now.
>>
>>5535943
>Either way, trannies have very stable levels in comparison
Tranny's oestrogen are 100% medical ones
I don't see how women's would be less good...
>Also, butthurt cis girls detected. You all always get so buttmad whenever menopause is brought up in this context. Just shows how much you despise its inevitable approach.
I was just refuting what they just said, no need to insult anyone
And obviously you're the butthurt one
>>
>>5535965
>Tranny's oestrogen are 100% medical ones
>I don't see how women's would be less good...
Well, there are many different kinds of estrogens. Many many different medications. My mom is on premarin, which is known to be a shit-tier way of getting estrogen. Trannies used to use it, too, but things have changed and there are better methods now.
>And obviously you're the butthurt one
I'm butthurt because I called you butthurt? Okay.
>>
>>5535983
>Well, there are many different kinds of estrogens. Many many different medications. My mom is on premarin, which is known to be a shit-tier way of getting estrogen. Trannies used to use it, too, but things have changed and there are better methods now.
Ok then if they took both the same they'd be the same results, I don't understand why cis women would have it worse?
>>
>>5535946
Did you even read the thread? Most trans girls are saying they want to have periods or are you just blatantly ignoring them so that you can shitpost?
>>
>>5535983
Christ. Be a responsible daughter and get your mom off that horse piss.
>>
>>5535983
You do realise the only reason trannies get to have bioidentical estrogen is because of cis women in menopause? That stuff was original developed for menopause and is still mainly used in menopause, it was never developed for trannies to grow tits. If your mum is still taking premarin she must go to one shitty doctor/gyno.
>>
>Ok then if they took both the same they'd be the same results, I don't understand why cis women would have it worse?
Because medical science has moved forward and premarin is not as good as more bioidentical estrogents.
>>5536009
>get your mom off that horse piss
I kek'd.
I tried, but she's pretty set in her ways and is all "you're not my doctor blahblahblah"
>>5536013
>You do realise the only reason trannies get to have bioidentical estrogen is because of cis women in menopause?
No shit. That doesn't mean that all doctors around the world magically become up-to-date with their methods. Premarin usage is still very common for post menopausal women, which is unfortunate.
>If your mum is still taking premarin she must go to one shitty doctor/gyno.
Agreed. It's an old guy, probably just set in his ways.
>>
>>5535943
>You all always get so buttmad whenever menopause is brought up in this context. Just shows how much you despise its inevitable approach.
Of course we despise it you heartless motherfucker
>>
>>5536070
Hey now, I only brought it up to help cheer up a tranny.
>>
File: 1406574029197.png (12KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1406574029197.png
12KB, 498x450px
>>5536124
But you went too far anon
>>
>>5536048
Have you tried "distressed emotional entreaties after (your stake in) her welfare"?

Alzheimer's is horrifying.
>>
>>5534299
Anybody who says no is just a Autogynephile "transbian", trust me.

If you want too be a girl, you want the full package. Even the shitty parts.
>>
>>5536144
No I didn't, you just need to develop a tougher skin. Girls go too far all the time insulting trannies, but I don't let it phase me. Instead I bring up menopause and they go apeshit. They can dish it out, but they can't take it at all.
>>
>>5536194
She is extremely stubborn and the more you try to convince her of something, the less likely she is to do it. It's pointless for me to try further.
>>
>>5536248
>Girls go too far all the time insulting trannies
I don't like these girls either, I'm not one of them
>>
>>5536258
Oh. I'm really sorry. Hope she evades the worst of the side-effects.
>>
>>5536300
I would gladly take each and every natural part of being a girl, no questions asked. Either way, I'm not hung up on it though.
>>
File: new here.jpg (41KB, 311x303px) Image search: [Google]
new here.jpg
41KB, 311x303px
>>5536003
>ignoring thread just to shitpost
What exactly, if I may ask, did you expect? It's transrelated thread, this is just how it goes.
>>
>>5536272
I'm not saying you are at all. I'm just saying, cis girls tend not to have a thick skin in regards to insults online. Trannies on the other hand develop a thick skin typically, or simply never discuss it.
>>
It's bittersweet honestly. I kind of envy them because it's kind of a part of being a woman, but they sound kind of awful and painful.
>>
>>5536345
>Trannies on the other hand develop a thick skin typically

Läl, trans girls are some of the most easily offended there is. Talking to them is like walking on egg shells.
>>
Here's a better one.

Do you wish you could get pregnant?
>>
>>5536345
>cis girls tend not to have a thick skin in regards to insults online.
I don't know really,
But sure I do
>Trannies on the other hand develop a thick skin typically
I bet they do, they get insulted anywhere all the time
>>
>>5536371
Yes, very much so. I'm post-op and that's pretty much the one thing that gives me any dysphoria any more. Though I don't think of it often.
>>
>>5536371
Fuck yes.
>>
>>5536361
>Läl, trans girls are some of the most easily offended there is. Talking to them is like walking on egg shells.
Yeah, you're right. I was thinking more along the lines of imageboard trannies who discuss the topic on non-tranny/legbutt boards.
>>
>>5536371
>Do you wish you could get pregnant?
No. Fuck that shit. Destroy your body, ruin your life with a kid? No thanks.
>>
>>5534299
to be honest sometimes i wonder what is like to have one and wish i could feel it

Pros: I would l know what its like
I could have an excuse to be pissed off

Cons:Im bleeding
Cramps

plus im sure if i transitioned that would be one small thing looming over me, so in a small way... yes
>>
>>5536361
meh, im self conscious as fuck and was bullied alot so i got a thicker skin

for me its just dont try to be an ass and we will be fine
>>
>>5536371
That's not a better one, most people want to reproduce.
It's more interesting to know if people want the 'negative' side of being a woman or can see the beauty in that side. The resounding no makes me feel like these transwomen don't really want to be women at all
>>
>>5536453
>The resounding no

>Yes, wants to have periods
>>5534311
>>5534313
>>5534318
>>5534819
>>5535201
>>5535311
>>5535363
>>5535906
>>5536214
>>5536360
>>5536339

>Only with fertility (kinda goes without saying. Is basically another "yes, wants to have periods")
>>5534335
>>5534635
>>5535305
>>5535671

>No, wouldn't
>>5534890
>>5535285
>>5535346
>>5535822

What a resounding "No".
>>
>>5536453
>see the beauty of bleeding out your snatch for a week every month
lel. pig disgust
>>
>>5536601
thank you holy poolgatheringanon
>>
i want to have periods, it makes me me able to bear children, my cis female friends think im insane because i want this
>>
>>5534299
From what i've heard, it sounds awful, but if it makes me more like a real girl I don't mind.
>>
>>5536601
You got it wrong m9,
>>5534311
>>5534318
>>5535201
>>5535906
All just want it for the fertility, and >>5536360 is on the fence. So that seems like a no to me.
>>
>Do you all think what I think you think?
>*ignores thread*
>JUST WHAT I THOUGHT! I'll be on my way now!
>>
>>5536758
Whether the what drives them to want a period is to have kids or to feel more like a real woman they still want to have a period.

Having a period is part of fertility and fertility comes with a period. They're not mutually exclusive.

And the last one is saying they understand that while they're shitty it's still another "I'm female" signifier, seems like a yes to me as you can recognize that periods are uncomfortable for many women but still envy it as that poster was saying.
>>
>>5536758
Even if you count all of those as a "no" (which they aren't), it's still less than the amount of people saying "yes." Learn to count m8.
>>
>>5536758
>All just want it for the fertility
And I'm sure all cis women love their periods solely because they adore feeling bloated and shitty while flushing their uterine lining for a week every month. Obviously fertility has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>5535983
>premarin
I've thought that shit should be banned. Same with the EE ones too. Both cause increases in cancer rates above normal. Bioidentical estrogen and progesterone only raise cancer rates to that of a natal female with that E2 and P levels in her system.
>>
OP here. My question was about periods not about fertility, bc I know almost everyone wants that, hence over 7 billion of us
>>5536803
Looking at people who don't want periods or just for fertility that's a count of 12, people who want it to feel like a woman is 7. Counting achieved.
I am a cis woman and I don't want any children, and I still like getting my period.
I'm simply surprised that most trans people seem to not want that, I would've guessed otherwise.
>>
>>5536920
>wanting it for fertility doesn't count as wanting to feel like a woman
>>
>>5536920
What? If we go by >>5536601, then grouping the fertility ones with the "no" is a total of 8 and the ones that say "yes" is a total of 11.
>>
>>5535157
I seriously doubt you are a woman and not a straight guy with a fetish.
>>
>>5536214
Likely bait, but still: even a lot of cis women don't want periods or are at least indifferent about them; it's hardly unexpected for trans women to be similar.
>>
>>5536949
I'm not saying it doesn't count. Just saying I had expected most-all transwomen to want other aspects of it as well, not JUST the procreative side.
>>5536964
Count again, friend
>>5537383
fml I wish I could find a partner with the same fetish (tho not a man obvs) I'm stuck apprecaiting my bodily tides alone :')
>>
>>5536214
I am saying no and I don't care what some internet loser thinks of me, trust me. I don't care I am not tru trans enough, I am still on hormones that could be in hands of legitimate trans people instead but they are not.

Angry because fetishists have access to hormones while you don't, hon? :^)
>>
>>5538308
>umadbro? *le masterrusemen face*
Nobody cares if you find the idea of you as a female attractive, you'll just end up killing yourself anyway, I'm not sure why you even felt the need to respond. You're either legitimately offended and do care what "some loser on the internet" thinks of you, or you're just trying to start drama or something. You're not even using your buzzwords right, shake my head to be honest pham.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.