[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really worth it to move to another city just for a higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sleep.jpg (93KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
93KB, 500x667px
Is it really worth it to move to another city just for a higher chance of finding love? My home country is so small, and apparently the only place where there are gays is the capitol, but living in the capitol is so expensive so everyone my age over there will be students living hand-to-mouth, and I'm not even studying anything.

I know I don't need no man and you're supposed to be happy with yourself and not need the love of anyone before deserving to be loved, but the loneliness just doesn't go away and living like this just doesn't feel worthwhile.

How do you meet gays? Where do you go?
>>
I did that. No love yet. I found lots of friends though.
>>
>>5524149
I don't want friends. I have two, that's enough.

I just want someone to curl up next to and watch ghibli films. Someone who won't mind that I fall asleep halfway through because he is very warm and I feel very safe.
>>
>>5524154
You use friends to meet other qt'ies...
>>
>>5524143
Is it a possibility to live close to the capital in a different city or suburb?

I live one hour away from the capital by train in a decent size city that fulfills my dreams of urban life (coming from a town with 2000 inhabitants), without being extra expensive. There's student gay life here, but I sometimes go out in the capital to meet new people (and sex-segregated parties fuck yes). The communications are good so the latest I have to return at is around 1 am, because the city buses in my home city don't run all night (there are of course taxis, or bikes).

Also, the capital is in range for most dating apps, so the dating pool is vastly expanded. I haven't been to non-club events, bars or the likes yet because my schedule is a bit hard to match with that, but I love knowing I have the opportunity to go.

I think it's a good compromise, as you're trading travel time and costs vs ease of getting work/housing and living costs. I don't think I'd be happy living in a place with no gay life. Even if I'm not actively searching for a partner, it's still an important part of my life and I'd feel so lonely and outcast without going out every now and then. I really think you should seriously consider moving if your city has no gay life. You can always move back if you regret it.
>>
>>5524160
Both my friends are straight women and all their friends are straight normies.
>>
>>5524181
>Is it a possibility to live close to the capital in a different city or suburb?
Virtually everyone who works in the capital does that.

I alreay do live one hour train ride away from the city, in a 30 000 person village with two straight bars and a high school. I don't know any other dating apps for gays than grindr and considering that dudes from a 10 hour plane ride away are desperate enough to message me, I don't know what they're good for.

I don't have the opportunity for anyhing and most of the time thinking about my future makes me want to jump off a bridge.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.