[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it commom that most mtfs bisexual have a strong love and desire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Is it commom that most mtfs bisexual have a strong love and desire for men? When i took my pill my taste for them increased so much that i don't care anymore if i will kiss some girl.

Men are better because they are hot, strong, have a cis cock and treat me like a slut :3
>>
>I just wanted to say cis people are better
>>
>>5495634
Honestly? Only men. Don't care about women, though.
>>
>>5495656
More power to yea.
I always appreciate when you segregate yourselves.
;) always makes life easier for the rest of us...
>>
Was bi before HRT, am now more or less completely straight
>>
Sorry girlies, the man stage won't last long. Us AGPs have been attracted to women all of our lives, and nothing will change that.

I was in the "straight" stage for around 3 years before I realized that men just didn't do it for me, now I'm back to women again.
>>
>>5495977
Did you ever actually date any guys?
>>
>>5495837
Huh? What? How does this work?
>>
Yes, I've noticed this, I usually am more romantically interested in woman still, but I'm definitely more attracted to cock and male smells than I was before
>>
>>5496086
Sex drive is just different. I care less about physical appearance (still think girls look sexy) and more about being loved and taken care of by a strong, masculine guy
>>
>>5495977
sounds good desu, girls were a lot easier
>>
>>5495613
well i think the pill definitely increases attraction to men, but i really didn't care before although i was only interested in girls, I always thought of it as "who cares". if i fall in love with a girl great, if i would happen to fall in love with a boy welp let's try that then. i actually really don't care as long as i'm interested in a Person neither sex nor gender matter to me.
>>
used to thibk i was bi,
now i think about men all the time...
>>
>>5495613
I just wish I could meet a qt transgirl to take care of/dominate sexually... does this make me I chaser? I sure as fuck hope not, I really want a caregiving kinda thing, but with lots and lots of holding her down and fucking her, ya know?
>>
All I get from this "bi, but not really into women" threads are manly men with internalized homophobia, a "straight men" fetish, and "cumdumbster" dream.

They seem mentally ill.
>>
>>5495613
I actually have this too... I used to find men to actually look a bit repulsive, but now suddenly women don't affect me at all anymore while some men look super hot
>>
>>5495613
tfw you're a bi mtf and you get a gf just after your first T blocker shot, and after 3 months you're starting to realise that you are starting to like men a whole lot more than you like women and you have no idea how to fucking tell her...
>>
If you're a true girl inside you will love men. If you're a faggy beta loser who couldn't grow up to be a real man and got bitter to the point of not wanting to be a man at all, which is an excuse for his failure as a real man, then you will be a 'transbian'
>>
>>5500491
I heard that if you're a true girl, you'll have a vagina.
>>
>>5496425
This.
How do i stop this, i'm pretty weirded out by it
>>
>bi teen
>thought i was one of you
>started taking hormones
>decided i didnt want to be a tranny
>kept taking hormones
>gay as fuck
>just want a bf who's bigger, stronger and manlier
>still want to be 'the girl' of the relationship
>fantasise about it every day

Even i'm disgusted by me at this point
>>
Guys are far better to top. It is always fun to tease my bf about his smaller dick.
>>
>>5500759

>you
>AGP.exe
>>
>>5502932
Meh doesnt matter, i feel okay about stuff right now and this has been going on for 7 months. I'd rather feel okay and have people call be a fetishist , but live as a gay man, than be a tranny :^)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.