[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm enlisting in the Navy soon. I'm prior service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: NavyLogohires.jpg (1MB, 1350x1350px) Image search: [Google]
NavyLogohires.jpg
1MB, 1350x1350px
So, I'm enlisting in the Navy soon. I'm prior service Army, and I only me one gay dude my entire enlistment (6 years). My question is, how gay is the Navy really? I know theres the stereo type and all, but I'd really like to know....
>>
This is just anecdotal, but...

I've only met two men who were in the Navy. Both went in straight and came out bisexual.
>>
>>5494176
That seems scary

I might do navy but damn I don't wanna be raped
>>
>>5493983
The Navy is the only branch of the military where you can't occasionally sneak off into some town and bang someone of the opposite sex. Sure you get shore leave occasionally but you're almost always trapped at sea. Eventually those straight guys will need to cum and if there's no gp around they'll have to settle for bp
>>
>>5494235
I'm not to into macho guys, is the problem. Im a top, and into effeminate types.
>>
>>5494772
So you fuck the 'straight' guys who are more femmy than you are. How hard is that?
>>
>>5495118
Anon, whoever you are, I love you.
>>
>>5495118
Heh, maybe...
>>
>>5494772
If you want sissies then join the National Guard
>>
>>5493983
I spoke to someone in the Navy. Anything goes at sea. Your standards will loosen a lot and you'll get more relaxed about sexuality. It doesn't really matter, and you can resume normal life on shore pretty easily unless you're easily traumatized.

I have heard stories about the traumatized dudes. Now, this guy from the Navy had an 11 inch cock. You can put the pieces together.
>>
>>5495187
Air National Guard, to be exact. That's where you find the top-flight sissies.
>>
>>5493983

>prior service army

I guess you really are dumb to believe this kind of shit. It's as gay as the rest of the military, which is pretty fucking gay. Most of the gay comes from the women, as you already know.

>>5494235

Ships have women you stupid cunt, not to mention going on liberty in foreign ports, don't open your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about. Ships are pregnancy factories, and that's even if you get sent to a ship instead of something like a squadron or a Seabee battalion.

>>5495225

You talked to a gay guy who liked to brag and happened to be in the Navy.

>>5495229

Fair enough. Air Force of any gender is full of femme wonders.
>>
>>5495256
I was Infantry. We didnt serve with women.
>>
it would be interesting to experience an all male living arrangement, just out of curiosity, but i cant think of any outside the military
>>
>>5496601

Boarding school. Summer camps. Conservative religious retreats.

Literally almost all repressed gay youth fantasies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.