[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a little advice /lgbt/ I'm an MTF, still in boymode,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: consider-the-following.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
I need a little advice /lgbt/

I'm an MTF, still in boymode, though pretty androgynous. I have a close friend, who's a straight guy, and lately I'm getting the feeling like he kinda wants to bone me. He makes jokes about me being attracted to him, that if he wanted a threesome he'd call me, whenever he does something nice says that I should fall to my knees and worship him - that sort of banter. I say "jokes" but I'm pretty sure he's half serious. Sometimes I feel like he's downright flirting with me. Like, the other day on teamspeak he mentioned that he's been working out lately and when I visit him in college, my jaw will drop he'll be so hot - I'll see etc. Like, who says that?

Anyway, he's really, really into me, personality wise, if that makes any sense? He's fond of me because of my intelligence, good sense of humor, and because I'm so different from people he's used to. So he's constantly saying that he doesn't want my personality to change the slightest, when I finish transitioning. Nobody has ever liked me this much before. It's just suspicious, it's all I'm saying.
Now, he's got a fiancé, and they've been together for years. That's a big no-no. On the other hand, he's tall, dark, handsome, with broad shoulders and a gorgeous smile. So yep, he's totally my type. Hell, he's everyone's type. I'm not gonna lie, if he actually suggested something IRL, I'd probably let him do whatever he wanted with me, morality be damned.

What should I do /lgbt/? Should I confront him about this? Or just shut him down every time he makes these comments?
What if it's all in my head? But what if it isn't?
>>
>>5476148
tl;dr made up story bitch

Maybe next time don't post a meme picture of a straight bastard.
>>
>>5476150
>tl;dr made up story bitch
If it had been made up it would've ended with somebody walking the dinosaur, or spaghetti spilling everywhere but instead it's just me in an emotional crisis.
>>
>>5476185
That was a dank story as well, good 420 blaze it.
>>
File: ShitJustGotReal.gif (1020KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ShitJustGotReal.gif
1020KB, 400x225px
>>5476148
I say this with sincerity, this is an opportunity you shouldn't waste. Even if it winds up being just overt friendliness and nothing more, you'll always be wondering "what if" if you don't act.

You should confront him, and not leave until you get an answer, but go soft not hard. What I mean is to say something like "You've been treating me really nice for a while and stuff, and I really appreciate it... but I was wondering... Do you like me? Like, more than a friend? You can tell the truth, I won't tell anyone I promise." Just completely ignore the fact that he has a fiancé until you get an answer.

If he answers yes, then bring up the fiancé, but in a non-hostile way. Say something like "What about your fiancé? What should we do?"

If he answers no, say "Oh, okay. I'm sorry."

If all goes well, maybe something magical will happen, if not, then you'll still be in the clear and there should be no hard feelings. Also most importantly, don't worry about his fiancé. If his heart isn't truly dedicated to her, then it's better for both of them that his true feelings are revealed now before they get married or something. That would just be a recipe for disaster.

Hopefully I helped friend, have a good day! Also, if you're feeling generous consider dropping a pic of yourself, I'm a dirty old man and I need my fix but I understand if you don't
want to. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!

I'm rooting for you friend.
>>
>>5476148
suck and fuck his dick, eventually he will get bored of you and go back to his fiance
>>
If you fuck him, he'll have no respect for you. After all, if he fucks you he has no respect for his finance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.