[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>calls themself a woman >"breasts" aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>calls themself a woman
>"breasts" aren't big enough to hold like a pencil and make pencil art on a touch pad

Pick one
>>
>>5464262
Did you make this amazing art with your itty bitty skittle titties?
>>
I'll let every girl with A cups or less know that they're actually men
>>
>>5464283
And you rightfully should.
>>
File: 1451346183929.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451346183929.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>call themselves a woman
>they don't have ovaries
>>
>wants boys to like them
>doesn't have a qt feminine penis

legit kek
>>
>>5464283
I've got Cs that can't hold shit and I'm a transguy, where the fuck do I stand here?
>>
>calls themselves a man
>insecure about women
>>
>>5466011
Cup size is useless for this purpose, obviously. At least, alone it is.

By taking the cup size, band size, a measure of surface elasticity and bicep strength, and lastly breast spacing, we may one day, per OP's well-thought out method, determine who is a woman, and who is...whatever else it's possible to be? They never said, so let's presume attack helicopters.
>>
>>5466011
Am trans girl with Cs. Also confused.
>>
File: IMG_20151230_115100.jpg (355KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_115100.jpg
355KB, 2560x2560px
attempted to write on my phone
>>
>claim they are concerned about discrimination
>contribute to sexism against female born women
>>
>>5466331
>feminazis actually believe a minority that's less than 1 percent of the population contributes to sexism

Top kek. You guys are more delusional than trannies.
>>
>>5466331
>transgender women contribute to sexism against cisgender women
How exactly? I know a lot of people claim that transgender women are just feminine guys that are confused by gender roles into wanting to be women, but that's simply not the case. No transgender women that I know of thinks that they're a woman BECAUSE they wear dresses, rather, they wear dresses BECAUSE they are a woman, which is pretty much the exact same reason why cis women wear dresses and men generally don't. And of course, that's just a simplification, dresses are just a small part of presenting as a woman, and there is definitely a significant degree of gender variance among both cis and trans people. And the idea of "passing" doesn't really contribute to sexism, it's merely a consequence of sexism that already exists, wherein you have to act a certain way to be accepted as a man or woman. I suppose through some extreme version of radical gender feminism it could be argued that transgender people are supporting gender roles by partaking in them, however that's pretty much true of cis people too, who represent a much larger portion of the population. Not to mention that such a form of feminism is ridiculous is that it condemns people for merely acting in accordance with gender roles, even if one freely chooses to do so rather than being coerced (actually, that form of feminism seems to deny the possibility that a woman can freely choose to be feminine, which is rather misogynistic). The objective of course should be to free people from gender roles, not force them from one gender role into another.
>>
>>5466714
See e.g. Caitlyn Jenner, the silencing of some feminists by labeling them TERFs, and the audacity with which some transwomen like to call women cunts and breeders.

>>5466401
They successfully got a feminist figurehead banned from a feminist event. There's no real excuse to that.
>>
>>5466714
>deny the possibility that a woman can freely choose to be feminine, which is rather misogynistic
Every choice people make in their life is heavily influenced by the culture in which they grow up and live. Acknowledging that isn't misogyny.
>>
>>5466942
>transwomen like to call women cunts and breeders.
yeah thats not transwomen thats gay men stop being fucking victims
>>
>>5466942
TERF was coined by a cis feminist, moronic TERF
>>
>>5467174
Your point being?
>>
>>5466942
>Caitlyn Jenner
What about her?

>the silencing of some feminists by labeling them TERFs
Some feminists are TERFs. You aren't exempt from being called out on your bigotry just because you're a feminist.

>They successfully got a feminist figurehead banned from a feminist event. There's no real excuse to that.
You do realize there's more then one branch of feminism, right? Feminists aren't obligated to invite feminists who they disagree with.

>>5466948
I'm aware of that, what's misogynistic is claiming that all women who choose to be feminine are being anti-feminist and oppressing themselves. Forbidding women from being feminine is still oppression just in a different direction.
>>
>>5467182
That TERF isn't a slur trannies made up to discredit cis feminists, it's a pre-existing term for anti-trans feminists.
>>
>>5467187
Jenner started contributing to sexist beauty norms as soon as she transitioned.
Being called out isn't the same as being silenced. Outright banning ("no-platforming") someone from an event is a big deal.
If they're having a "liberal feminist" event then they should call it so. Generally that's not the case; generally the points of radical feminism are very important for all feminists.
>>
>>5467196
It doesn't matter who invented the term. What matters is how it's being used now and by whom.
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2015/11/10/why-i-no-longer-hate-terfs/
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2014/07/29/how-terf-works/
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2014/07/16/defending-the-terf-gender-as-political/
>>
>>5467410

It should be noted how it's often not transwomen who use the term but arbitrary people, often men.

Needless to say (or is it?), >>5466331 was tongue-in-cheek.

totally-not-backpedalling.jpg
>>
>>5467404
>Jenner started contributing to sexist beauty norms as soon as she transitioned.
How? By trying to present as the way a woman is expected to.

>Outright banning ("no-platforming") someone from an event is a big deal.
So people are obligated to invite someone to an event just because she identifies as feminist.

>If they're having a "liberal feminist" event then they should call it so. Generally that's not the case; generally the points of radical feminism are very important for all feminists.
If they're trans-positive radfems, it makes perfect sense for them to not invite a gender critical anti-trans feminist.
>>
>>5467451
>trying to present as the way a woman is expected to
She didn't need to immediately start taking part in photo-shootings and flaunt her expensive dresses, hairdo and makeup to present herself as a woman.

>just because she identifies as feminist
More like because she's one of the bigger figureheads of feminism.

>If they're trans-positive radfems, it makes perfect sense for them to not invite a gender critical anti-trans feminist.
For some reason Dworkin and Bindel got along perfectly fine, as an inclusive and an exclusive radfem respectively. Why? Because they're both fucking feminists. You make a feminist event, you invite feminists. You don't ban some of the most famous feminists because some of their possible opinions are now taboo.
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>5464283
I'll let anyone who isn't a girl know that they're a man. Get on my level.
>>
>>5467432
>posts standard terf position
>whines about terf
Tumblr or reddit would welcome you.

>>5467657
>More like because she's one of the bigger figureheads of feminism.
Are you still crying about one of the originators of political lesbianism being no-platformed for her crass transphobia? She alienated a hell of a lot more than just trannies if it's the person I think, and that includes pretty much most lesbians in her home country.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.