[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a huge fan and follower of James Dean's movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: jimmy.jpg (33KB, 314x471px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy.jpg
33KB, 314x471px
I'm a huge fan and follower of James Dean's movie and life, and I'm looking to buy a picture of him to hang on my wall.

Which of these would you say is the gayest looking picture?

https://www.icanvas.com/canvas-art-prints/tag/james-dean
>>
The first one with him in a cowboy hat.
>>
>>5456990
>https://www.icanvas.com/canvas-art-prints/tag/james-dean
Alessaandro Pautasso one looks purdy gay and it accurately depicts the intriguing sexual life the Deanster lived.
>>
James Dean's first role since 1956; hit action adventure film Decker vs. Dracula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psv0CrcCI0M
>>
When are they going to release a biopic that touches on Dean's sexual life, the one that was known in Hollywood at the time but hidden from the public? Any same-sex relationships that were made known to the public back then would be career suicide.

But Dean was so bold and a "Rebel" that he went so far as to say when asked if he was gay or not "...I'm not going to live my life with one hand tied behind my back." Basically going as far as you could at the time without explicitly stating I like dudes, and even then that was a bold thing to say.
>>
>>5456990
I wish this dude was still alive today.
>>
>>5457531

liz taylor said he was gay & he confided in her about it
>>
>>5456990
I would love to know what James Dean would be like and what movies he would be in had he been born in the 80's.
>>
>>5456990
Such a perfect gay icon, I wish he and Judy Garland could somehow have a child together.
>>
James Dean wasn't gay, he was just pushed by his Jewish pr agents to say edgy shit. When he refused they killed him off. Anyone retroactively saying he was are just activists pushing for gay idols where they can find them.

Marlon Brando was more gay than Dean ever was. But even thats pushing it, to make it in Hollywood you have to crossdress or suck cock and spout gay shit. Blacks know this, Patrice oneil talks about, will smith is a great example.
>>
>>5462418
>to make it in Hollywood you have to crossdress or suck cock and spout gay shit.

You're a tinfoil wearing busy idiot. Back in the 1950's it was career suicide to be openly gay, they wouldn't want to cast people as the lead male role because women would not yearn for him and men would not identify with him, that's why it was kept under wraps you idiot.

Go back to /x/ you conspiratorial mess.
>>
>>5462658
You are the rainbow tinfoil. The 50s was the decade the Jews pushed through with the beginnings of corruption in America. Bdsm, rock, gayness. Look at what's written about Brando or find the pic were he's sucking dick, he always knew that the more shocking he was the more he would sell. These are theories taken from Edward bernays, look at how they started selling lucky strike to women under the guise of feminism. I've never even been on x, but I hate it when gays idolize people that were scapegoats for degenerative cultural suicide.
>>
>>5462814
James Dean was not Jewish and he did not have Jewish parents.

Being openly gay back then was frowned up[on even within many parts of Hollywood if it was known to the public.

He said when asked if he was gay that he would not live his life with one hand tied behind his back. That's as close as you can come to saying I like dudes without getting in trouble. You're looking at the 1950's Hollywood like they are today.

Also Jews are what started anti-gay sentiments you idiot, ancient Greeks and Chinese didn't give two fucks it's when Judaism and the Old Testament Spread that anti homosexual sentiments spread.

James Dean confided in close friends his homosexuality and was with some very close male friends, even the director of the movie Rebel Without a Cause admitted he knew James Dean was gay, only decades later though because that would have tanked that movie back then.

You're a delusional idiot who is so simple minded you like to package everything you hate and blame it on one group of people and then question anyone who is gay for their motives or if they were actually even gay at all, like the group of idiots who think Alan Turing was a straight man despite his having affairs with men, admitting to it, and being arrested for it.

You're just a scared idiot who thinks the world is black and white and anything that is different or you don't understand you compartmentalize it and just put it in the corner with everything else you thing is evil and then claim it is one gigantic conspiracy and everything you dislike is one gigantic conspiracy against you.

The process you are using is actually a primitive psychological mechanism to oversimplify matters so as to reserve cognition to thinking about one's self and only the survival of one;s self, to actually think and question your own logic takes brain power which simpletons like yourself either don't have or are too lazy to use. Basically I'm calling you a Neanderthal with an oversized amygdala.
>>
>>5462814
Blah blah blah Jews, blah blah, degenerate, blah blah blah conspiracy, blah blah blah, they're out to get me, blah blah blah, ploy to subvert me.

All you states was nothing based in fact or reality but revealed things about yourself, that you're a scared boy who feels like he has no control over his own life and that people are out to get him, so you weave together this bullshit web of conspiracies to try and explain away things you don't understand and are scared of.

In short you're an idiot who belongs on /pol/ or /x/
>>
>>5456990
James Dean was a stand up guy. A man born in the wrong decade.
>>
>>5462814
Humans aren't that smart to create such a massive conspiracy and pull it off, it's bullshit. All of you Jew conspiracy theorists and 9/11 conspiracy and moon landing conspiracy nuts, and people who think Elvis is still alive are all cut from the same idiotic cloth.

Stop trying to present yourself as having an opinion that is sound or is even remotely equal. Start writing for a tabloid and stop posting here because everyone who doesn't already have the same opinions and same dumbed down mindset as you, see's through your inane dribble.
>>
>>5462814
Do you know what a scapegoat even is? How is James Dean being presented as a scape goat here?

Has anyone ever told you that you're an idiot living in an echo chamber?

My advice take a nice long vacation from the internet and computers in general and breathe the fresh air outside.

You've constructed this alternate reality that you believe is actual reality from overexposure to internet forums, trolling, and hate rhetoric.

The biggest red pill you can ever take is to unplug for a bit and wakeup to reality. The red pill is that there is no red pill. It's called society and human relationships aren't as complex as we like to believe.
>>
Why the fuck is it that a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with the Jews, somehow is derailed to talking about the Jews?

That's the hardest thing to wrap my head around here even though I've been frequenting this site for years now.. how in the world a thread on crayons or on what top soil to use when planting tomatoes somehow manages to morph into a thread about Jews and Jewish conspiracy... da fuck

James Dean... Jews? The hell?
>>
>>5463180
I never said Dean was Jewish, learn to read. I said the pr people were.

Alan Turing was a pederast, as the anti-buggery laws were there to protect children.

>>5463193
I'm not scared at all. So far I have mentioned quite a few things to check out, you keep clingy to your homosexual sold lifestyle.

>>5463228
Funny, I mentioned the Jews pushing this and you come dragging with conspiracy theories I haven't mentioned or want to. Stop posting yourself maybe.

>>5463290
Dean and many like him after are scapegoats for different "clans" that rule Hollywood and the music industry. I'm quite social, and I often breath fresh air. Dean was still not gay.
>>
>>5463329
Welcome to 4chan, where anything and everything can be misconstrued somehow into a Jewish Conspiracy.

A lot of anons here took the movie the MAtrix too seriously and took it to heart, and then mixed that with Jewish conspiracies.

Light bulbs... Jewish conspiracy
Christianity... Jewish Conspiracy
Islam... Jewish Conspiracy
9/11... Jewish Conspiracy
Homosexuals... doesn't exist it's just a Jewish conspiracy
Feminism... Jewish conspiracy
Cars... Jewish Conspiracy
Antisemitism... Jewish conspiracy
The Earth being Round... Jewish Cons[piracy
Oxygen... Jewish conspiracy

A good half is trolling and another half are people who are fuck shit nuts. The problem is sometimes you can't tell the trolls from the fruitcakes so I can't attest to whether or not this Jewish conspiracy anon is trolling with bait or is an actual fruitcake who believes that bullshit.

Just ignore them they either want attention, which you're giving them, or they are fucking nuts, in which case it is futile to even try to rationalize with them because they are too far removed from reality or logic.
>>
>>5463335
>Alan Turing was a pederast, as the anti-buggery laws were there to protect children.

You're an idiot.

>Dean was still not gay.

Well most evidence points to the contrary. My guess is that you admire him or at one point or another admired him and think of homosexuality as a negative and so you can reconcile the liking of a man with his being homosexual so you ignore all claims otherwise. What you're doing is called confirmation bias.

But believe whatever you like, people are just going to laugh at you, especially the people who knew Dean and are alive today.
>>
>>5463366
Again, I've never said homosexuality is a Jewish conspiracy, but lgbt is a Jewish invention to capitalize on people, saw discord and corruption.
>>
>>5463335
Jews never were promoting homosexuality in the 1950's you dumbass. Their book even condemns it. You antisemitic types constantly try to have it both ways with the Jews.

But you're too stupid to realize the cognitive dissonance that is occurring in your head, that is that you hold conflicting beliefs.
>>
>>5463385
There was no lgbt back then you fucktwit.
>>
>>5463381
Alan Turing was a pederast and that's what he was arrested for. Same with Oscar Wilde.

I'm not afraid of homosexuality, I would've loved for Dean to be gay, but he doesn't even have gay face and is just pushed as such by those media activists that are trying to normalize lgbt.
>>
>>5463390
Spread one thing among the nation's of the goyim and keep their doorstep (ie Jerusalem, not tel aviv) clean.

>>5463399
No, but ten years later with the stupid stonewall riots it was, and that was built possible by giving dubious hints about stars the public worshipped (akum), spreading Bdsm (faster pussycat kill kill), rock n roll and drugs.
>>
>>5463406
You are head against the desk stupid. Let me guess you also think Sal Mineo wasn't gay either.

Not all gay men have a "gay face".

And Jews in the Hollywood Industry back then would have been pushing him to hide his sexuality not reveal it, because it would have ruined his career, I don't think you grasp how different the 1950's were.

Having James Dean reveal his sexuality would have been bad for business and bad for the movie industry because he would no longer be a cash cow you idiot.

God some of you people on here are just so damn thick headed.
>>
>>5463423
>Spread one thing among the nation's of the goyim and keep their doorstep (ie Jerusalem, not tel aviv) clean.

Take that Jewish conspiracy shit over to /pol/ Get back to your containment board.
>>
>>5463423
>ten years later with the stupid stonewall riots it was

Wasn't talking about the 1960's was I... you're deflecting.

You are pants on head retarded. I pray to god that you're gay or sterile because people like you ought not to have children because they are more likely to be intellectually deficient such as yourself.
>>
>>5463423
Stop trying to derail threads with your cockamamie theories about Jews retard. Go spread that shit on /pol/ where people might actually listen or care.
>>
>>5463442
Honestly can you read? Ten years after the 50s is the 60s, things that happened in the 60s were only possible through stuff done in the 50s, such as spreading dubious amounts of information about the stars they had built up. Have you even studied advertising or the history if advertising? You don't go out and say that dean is homosexual you spread rumours about it so magazines can writeabout it and news of the stars were in high demand as youth culture or the teenager had been established in the 50s.
>>
>>5463468
You seem to ignored all the facts surrounding James Dean and anything his saying about being gay would have been bad, and just go back to your tired old narrative of Jews trying to sow discord. Just quit already.
>>
>>5463515
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, hearsay Does not do it. People saying he was gay, saying they were gay with him or saying he confided to them is hearsay and those people seem to either further their own careers or the agenda if those that started spreading rumors. If there was a clip or a picture of dean being homosexually active that would do, like there is with Brando.
>>
>>5463468
I gather that you are rather obtuse and very embroiled in your Jewish conspiracy tactics and yada yada yada, but in case you haven't noticed, you don't really have anyone championing by your side or agreeing with you let alone taking what you have to say seriously because it's just obvious bullshit. Just GTFO and stop distracting from the actual topic of conversation... James Dean and not your stupid insane ramblings concerning Jews. No one cares.
>>
>>5463547
Kek, he himself said when asked said

"...I won't live my life with one hand tied behind my back."

which is kind of a hint hint pair that with his closest friends and former lovers and a picture emerges.

There's no evidence that he was killed because some Jewish scheme that he wouldn't go along with or some nonsense trying to explain away the gayness, especially since that makes no sense whatsoever.

You say extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof... well let's see, I have more proof that he's gay than you have that he was straight.

Also someone being gay is not that extraordinary of a claim, especially when compared to the claims you're making of a massive Jewish conspiracy pushing him to be gay or make a gay scandal in order to cause social strife.

>Where are the pictures of so and so being intimate with women, I want to see them... otherwise they're not straight

That's how stupid your logic is when it comes to gay celebrities of the past concerning not only James Dean, but Oscar Wilde and Alan Turing. By your logic you can't claim anyone was of any sexual orientation unless there is video or photography of them in the act.

Let me guess Rock Hudson wasn't gay either according to you right?

You have really bizarre thought patterns that if you truly believe in are rather unhealthy and speaks to a unstable mental state.

>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Haven't seen any evidence for that Jewish plot surrounding James Dean.

You sir are an idiot of the worst kind because you don't even see the inconsistencies and contradictions in your own so called logic. Please do us a favor by ridding us all of your stupidity and go bother another board with your insanity.
>>
>>5463468
You're just a bigot, looking to justify his bigotry with wild fantasies of Jewish conspiracies.

You are a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>5462418
What is your obsession with stupid cockamamie notions of Jewish plots?

Please take a good hard look in the mirror and realize how dumb you really are and how ludicrous you come off as to people of sound mind.
>>
>>5462418
You could have just placed in your comment

>TLDR I don't really know what I'm talking about

and save some people some time.
>>
>>5456990
I wish James dean was born in the 1980's rather than pre- 1950's I can only imagine what he could have gone on to do, I think he was decades ahead of his time and it caused him so rather unfortunate demons.
>>
>>5456990
Two rows down, the one in the middle, says I.
>>
File: Rebel Without A Cause.jpg (50KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rebel Without A Cause.jpg
50KB, 332x500px
>>5456990
Doesn't get much gayer than the actual poster for Rebel Without A Cause.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.