[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I despise those faggots that feel the need to share their posts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1432092757795.jpg (220KB, 1151x662px) Image search: [Google]
1432092757795.jpg
220KB, 1151x662px
I despise those faggots that feel the need to share their posts on Tumblr, acting like they are some kind of speaker for the homosexual community. I hate that most of them are Silicone Valley dwellers with high salaries and working in jobs that appear to be from out of those idiotic T.V. shows (my job that lets me bee myself and bee wacky xDDD), living in their expensive gentrified townhouses with their "true love" and their 6 other fuckbuddies in downtown San Francisco with their wealth and their good food and good drink and their expensive clothing, with so much left over they can indulge in their disgusting yet expensive fetishes and post the pictures so that all the other fags can jerk off to and live vicariously though them.

I hate that everyone thinks of them as embodying being gay, and here I am, stuck in some city in the middle of nowhere with a dead-end low-paying job and no friends and no partner and far from attractive. It angers me incredibly that there should be homos that have it so good that they can indulge in their degeneracy and materialism while being lauded as success stories and held up as examples of how 'homosexuals are all wealthy and refined and successful' while some of us bust our asses and can't even move out of home or find decent careers or even obtain a decent partner compatible with us.

Yes, call me sour grapes all you want, but I don't care, it's just the way I feel.
>>
Focus on yourself instead of others
>>
>>5427421
lol gg poorfag
>>
I see where you're coming from. I don't care if there are gays wealthier than me, but it's annoying that they still feel the need to victimize themselves
>>
File: daria rage.gif (92KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
daria rage.gif
92KB, 500x377px
>>5427443
Oh, yes, how could I forgot their little 'victim complexes'?

With their six figures in their bank and their thousands of Tumblr followers clamoring non-stop about how "attractive!" they are while they go on their cruise ship trips and show off their sculpted bodies and their partner, and yet they make those posts about how they suffer from their meme depression and anxiety or how they feel "too fat" or "too thin" despite being considered particularly attractive or extremely fit and in-shape as their army of Tumblr whiteknights comes to their aid to tell them how great they are.
>>
>>5427428
This is sound, honest wisdom, the best way to live your life, and totally, utterly opposed to everything that 4chan is about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.