[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWEDEN: MUSLIM MIGRANTS BATTER GAY MAN TO DEATH, WRAP SNAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: original.jpg (39KB, 426x311px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
39KB, 426x311px
SWEDEN: MUSLIM MIGRANTS BATTER GAY MAN TO DEATH, WRAP SNAKE AROUND HIS NECK

http://www.infowars.com/sweden-muslim-migrants-batter-gay-man-to-death-wrap-snake-around-his-neck/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/627786/migrant-crisis-migration-Sweden-kill-gay-man-womens-clothes-snake-neck-Sweden
>>
We already had this thread twice today.
>>
trump 2016
>>
>>5412043
"Morocco is 99.9% Muslim and being gay, lesbian or transgender is illegal with punishments of up to three years in prison."
I wonder what they do AFTER the prison. Like, do they go out and go right back because they are repeating the crime of being gay?
>>
>>5413400
No, they rape and beat the gay out of you in prison. The guards look the other way on fag bashes
>>
File: everyday.jpg (65KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
everyday.jpg
65KB, 396x382px
>>5412576
>>
>>5412043
boo hoo
>>
>>5413400
But you don't survive in prison. It's basically a death sentence, they just let the other inmates do the execution and have some fun.
>>5413486
Well, it's the most important issue for all LGBTs. There won't be any LGBTs if we let Islam win.
>>
>>5414114
>Well, it's the most important issue for all LGBTs
Depends on your country. Considering in some African countries and most of the Middle Eastern ones, its not even legal to be gay in the first place.
Then only a handful of Western countries have legalised gay marriage, plenty still have shitty laws against trans trans people, or at least ones that make their lives more difficult
Then the fact that in Western countries Islam has no more influence legally than any other religion. No Islam isnt really a threat. They can do whatever shit they want, theyre never going to change the law to suit themselves, and so long as they dont actually have control, theyre no more of a problem than an ordinary homophobe willing to attack or kill
>>
>>5414362
>Islam isnt really a threat
That's what Muslims (and politicians that adhere to the path of cultural suicide) want you to believe.
>theyre never going to change the law to suit themselves
Really? When they are a substantial part of the population (and they will be, with millions of them immigrating in our countries every year and then reproducing like rabbits), the law will change to that of Middle Eastern countries.
>>
>>5414362
>theyre no more of a problem than an ordinary homophobe willing to attack or kill
Sure, but don't these populations have a very high proportion of homophobes/transphobes? And these people will become politically influential if they immigrate in arge enough numbers.

>>5414371
>the law will change to that of Middle Eastern countries.
What's your reasoning here? If they liked the law in the Middle Eastern countries so much, why didn't they stay there?
>>
>>5414403
They like our money not our values. Their aim is to take our money and impose their values. They'll do so by having 10 children each whilst we can barely pop out 2.
>>
>>5414362
>plenty still have shitty laws against trans trans people,
Who gives a shit?
And how is this relevant to the discussion?
>>
>>5414466
Uh, some people are trans you know?
>>
>>5414477
So what? Tumblrinas have nothing to do with gay people.
>>
File: 1450205077630.jpg (8KB, 143x146px) Image search: [Google]
1450205077630.jpg
8KB, 143x146px
>SSSSHHHH DON'T POST ABOUT FAG BASHING ON /LGBT/ BECAUSE THAT'S RACIST

astounding.
>>
File: 1400959129761.gif (595KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400959129761.gif
595KB, 460x600px
>>5412043
>infowars.com
>>
>>5412043
Rednecks kills queer people almost weekly. Where's the outrage?
>>
>>5414711
Trannies have nothing to do with this.
>>
>>5414484
There are plenty of trans people on this board though.

>>5414497
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5414717
So in other words you wouldn't consider this is an issue if it was just trannies getting killed instead of gays? And besides, the victim was a crossdresser, which pretty much does make them trans as far as the general public is concerned.
>>
>>5414718
And? Just because they're somewhere they don't belong doesn't make them relevant to anything.
>>
>>5414403
>these people will become politically influential if they immigrate in arge enough numbers.
You'd have to be retarded to think the muslims are ever going to over throw a government in any western country
>>5414466
The point being the anon i responded too said Islam was the biggest threat to LGBT people and I was saying there are plenty of countries where no muslims are killing any LGBT people, but the country's own laws actively interfere in their lives. In those countries, the law is far more of an issue to those people than some muslims on the other side of the world
>>
>>5414722
>So in other words you wouldn't consider this is an issue if it was just trannies getting killed instead of gays?
Yup.
>>
>>5414724
>somewhere they don't belong
>Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

>>5414725
>You'd have to be retarded to think the muslims are ever going to over throw a government in any western country
I'm not talking about overthrowing the government, I'm taking about voting. The religious right has already done quite a bit to hold back gay/trans rights, so why wouldn't socially conservative immigrants be able to do the same?
>>
>>5414754
>The religious right has already done quite a bit to hold back gay/trans rights
A decade ago
>so why wouldn't socially conservative immigrants be able to do the same?
1. They will never be here in enough numbers
2. Enormous distrust for all middle eastern people
3. General progression of wider society to the left (on social issues)
>>
>>5414725
>You'd have to be retarded to think the muslims are ever going to over throw a government in any western country

Reasonable people don't think that will happen any time soon, but reasonable people also don't want to live alongside neighbors that would do the sort of barbaric shit that OP posted. This story hardly caught any media traction. How many instances of gays getting beat up by muslims do you think go unreported?

I don't think we want to import more of that.
>>
>>5414912
>reasonable people also don't want to live alongside neighbors that would do the sort of barbaric shit that OP posted
So I'll assume youre avoiding living around black people because of the ones that commit crimes. And you'll probably avoid police officers too because of how many people they kill. And living next to women if you have kids is a big no no because they account for almost all of the child murders. Probably should never go to a hospital because of those few hundred malpractice cases. And damn defending gays? But what about the ones that have AIDs? And if we're talking about risk, probably best to stop driving, eating meat, going out in the sun, smoking, drinking, using mobile phones, because cancer and heart disease are far more likely to kill you than a muslim.
You are being a retard, this shit is not happening nearly as much as you think.

>How many instances of gays getting beat up by muslims do you think go unreported?
Almost none. People dont trust muslims, and they are on high alert, if muslims are killing anyone, gay or not, someone is watching out for it
>>
>>5414990
>So I'll assume youre avoiding living around black people because of the ones that commit crimes

Do you live in a ghetto? I don't and I do avoid living near those places. I'm not going to bother with the rest of the stupid shit that you listed.

These people have 10x the crime rates as the normal demographic.

http://en.europenews.dk/Denmark-astonished-at-1-000-Muslim-Somali-majority-crime-numbers-120355.html

80% of rapes in sweden are committed by the 2% male muslim population. Malmo is a ghetto. You are an ignorant fool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html

Just because you want to fulfill your fetish of getting your boypussy pounded by Ahmed, doesn't mean the rest of us are going to be okay with importing criminals. Protip: you'd probably get the shit kicked out of you if you tried to seduce Ahmed.
>>
>>5415051
>These people have 10x the crime rates as the normal demographic.
And whats the violent crime rate of the black population of the US compared to the white?

>80% of rapes in sweden are committed by the 2% male muslim population
Interesting thats the case in Sweden but nowhere else isnt it? Regardless of your explanation why that is, though I doubt you even have one, wouldnt the fact that western countries with higher muslim populations dont have those same muslims committing most of the rapes mean that those western countries are doing something right and less likely to be influenced in the same way? Which is what youre worried about.

>Just because you dont want to over react to shit that isnt going to happen
FTFY

>importing criminals
Ah, of course Mr Trump, all immigrants are criminals, how could I forget?
>>
>>5415159
>And whats the violent crime rate of the black population of the US compared to the white?

Extremely high. Do we want more of that?

>Regardless of your explanation why that is

What's your explanation? Oh, you don't have one.

>mean that those western countries are doing something right and less likely to be influenced in the same way

Yeah, those governments are launching successful brainwashing programs that are turning these peace-loving muslims into westernized citizens! I doubt you even read those articles that were full of statistics and accounts from people in charge of the police force in Sweden.

>Just because you dont want to over react to shit that isnt going to happen

So you don't think communities that see an influx of Muslim immigrants will see increased crime rates? The statistics strongly suggest that will not be the case.

>Ah, of course Mr Trump, all immigrants are criminals, how could I forget?

I love how having open immigration is somehow the pinnacle of morality for libcucks like you. Why don't we let the entire population of 1 billion Africans immigrate to the US? Some of their countries are stuck with insurgencies and civil wars after all.
>>
>>5414864
>1. They will never be here in enough numbers
What about the situation in Europe? Didn't Germany get like a million this year?
>>
>>5415244
>Oh, you don't have one.
Actually, I do. Its because the laws are different and doesnt enable it
> those governments are launching successful brainwashing programs that are turning these peace-loving muslims into westernized citizens!
Are you against that?
>will see increased crime rates?
Nope
>I love how having open immigration is somehow the pinnacle of morality for libcucks like you
I love how insecure people lash out, make assumptions and stick labels to any view they dont like
Im actually against immigration entirely. I think it should stop. That a "libcuck" idea? Or do I still need to be brought in line to your way of thinking? Because, sadly, my immigration views arent based on an irrational fear of people who are no worse than any other criminal in the country. My views actually stem from the idea that only people of note should be entering the country, people who can greatly increase what the country has to offer, rather than anyone looking for a free ride to the good life.
>1 billion Africans
Pretty sure the African population is well under 1 billion
>>
>>5415445
>Didn't Germany get like a million this year?
No
>>
>>5415159
Never heard of Rotherham I take it.
>>
>>5415549
And what percentage of rapes are committed by Muslims in Britain?
>>
>>5415520
>Pretty sure the African population is well under 1 billion
It's just barely over 1 billion actually
>>
>>5415522
you're retarded
>>
>>5415520
>Actually, I do. Its because the laws are different and doesnt enable it

Sweden doesn't have laws against assault? News to me.

>Nope

Yep! Somehow these statistics for muslim immigrants won't apply in the US because we have "better laws".

>Because, sadly, my immigration views arent based on an irrational fear of people who are no worse than any other criminal in the country.

An irrational fear of criminals? Oh my, how irrational!

>My views actually stem from the idea that only people of note should be entering the country, people who can greatly increase what the country has to offer, rather than anyone looking for a free ride to the good life.

I hold the same view. It's not mutually exclusive to not wanting stone age retards shitting up the place with their backwards culture and crime.

>Pretty sure the African population is well under 1 billion

It's actually well over 1 billion.
>>
>>5415558
1.17 billion africans as of this year. Wouldn't call that "barely" considering the global population is 7 billion people. The African population is expected to double in 30 years while the rest of the world stagnates.
>>
>>5412043
>infowars
ayyyyyy
>>
>>5415610
"Barely" in the context I was using it had nothing to do with the global population. It was only comparing the current population in Africa to 1 billion.
>>
Sup fags, /pol/ here. Skimming through this thread I gotta say I'm going to stop feeling sorry for you whenever muslims smash your heads in because apparently you're still more concerned about muh raycism/islamophobia than getting fucking murdered by rabid sandniggers.
>>
Americans: stop talking about Sweden. You barely understand your own shitty system, don't pretend you understand Sweden. It is a brainwashing Orwellian society and as their neighbor it's terrifying to watch how their government is acting.
>>
>>5414718
>Who are you quoting?
The voices in their head.
>>
You guys realize this swedish guy didn't reveal that he was a tranny until they were about to get down right? Maybe you should disclose that shit so stuff like this won't happen.
>>
>>5414711
>Rednecks kills queer people almost weekly. Where's the outrage?

you spelled "blacks" wrong
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.