[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other mtfs salty that ftms get absolutely everything better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

File: 201503_1022_eigha_sm.jpg (13KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
201503_1022_eigha_sm.jpg
13KB, 300x283px
any other mtfs salty that ftms get absolutely everything better presentation-wise?

>Nearly no one assaults up ftms for being "trannys"
>most if not the vast majority ftms have no issue passing as men after T
>ftms can bind their only presentation issue

Just wanna be stealth, but im mtf not ftm.
>>
Mtfs are pretty much go big or go home. Either you're a hot slut or society's outcast, sometimes even both.

Ftms get to fade into obscurity like every other man on this earth,
>>
File: M4hPH2u (1).jpg (2MB, 2279x2194px) Image search: [Google]
M4hPH2u (1).jpg
2MB, 2279x2194px
>>5403292
idk, I've seen some trans girls fade into obscurity.
>>
>>5403286
Just be smug about our superior surgical procedures
>>
File: youweresaying.png (592KB, 678x872px) Image search: [Google]
youweresaying.png
592KB, 678x872px
>>5403344
http://learningenglish.voanews.com/content/article/3099350.html

You were saying?

And don't bring up the uterus transplant, that's still in the "is this even fucking gonna work whelp lets see what thappens" phase, even for cis women
>>
>>5403286
a woman wanting to be a man is acceptable because men are better than women, a man wanting to be a woman is just stupid.
>>
>>5403286
Umm brah, height is a major defining trait of men. Most FTMs will be short due to the simple fact that most cis-women are short. Being a tall girl as MTFs have it isn't really an issue, being a short guy is.
>>
>>5403666
This
>wanting to be the inferior gender
>>
>>5403680
that, and
>>5403286
>>ftms can bind their only presentation issue
mangling one's ribs tends to end poorly
>>
also when straight dudes discover that a guy they know is actually a woman, it is a pleasant surprise because they now know that they might have a chance to fuck that pussy, but when they realize a girl they know is a man, then they feel bamboozled because they wanted to get the pussy but now realize it has a dick and then it just feels like an attack on their sexuality because they were attracted to a man
>>
>>5403928
>>5403666
Am I allowed to point out how screwy it is to back up transphobia with sexism and continue on thinking trans women are the ones at fault?
>>
Rates of non-lethal violence are actually comparable throughout the trans community.
>>
>>5403949
not saying i support it, but sexism does explain some of the additional struggles for mtf
>>
Blame testosterone.

Seriously that hormone is almost like magic. The effects that it alone has on the human body are incredible.
>>
>>5404093
more like poison desu
>>
>>5403286
You are so fucking stupid. Never heard of corrective rape? Seriously all you fucking mtf do is whine about how everyone else has it better, maybe if you were not such faggots you woudnt get such shit and before you call transmisogyny i'm a gay man so fuck you!
>>
>>5404117
>and before you call transmisogyny i'm a gay man so fuck you!
Sorry, how does being a gay man prevent you from being transmisogynystic? I'm not following
>>
>>5403363
I don't know people keep bringing this up for ftms. That's happening for someone who was already born with a penis. He has the shit to connect it too(like the penis 'stump', which is not external) and the brain wiring.
For a ftm it's hardly different from grafting a penis to an arm and the only thing it has over frankensasuage dick is that yeah it's a 'real' penis but it's still not going to work for them like it would on it's original owner. It will still just be a flesh tube for piss. They still won't be able to get a natural erection, they still can't produce sperm, they still won't have balls, etc.

And that's if it even sticks. Transplants are risky things. Frankendicks are more likely to be successful because it's still at least from their own body and you don't have to take immunosuppressant drugs for the rest of your life(which can severely fuck you up).
>>
>>5404128
Because trannies say only women are transmisogynistic so i'm ok.
>>
>>5404239
I've never heard that in my life. anyone whos not a trans woman can be transmisogynyistic lol
>>
>>5404128
because faggots are all high and mighty because first world society isn't lynching them anymore so they're done pretending the world needs to change
>>
When you're concerned about something you need to act not expect others do something for you.
>>
>>5404243
It has always been that way. Stonewall was always referred as gay rights movement and gay liberation but there was significant amount of transgenders and they didn't like that so they fought against the exclusion.

It was like this:
Gay -> gay and lesbian -> LGB -> LGBT -> LGBTQXYEIWK
>>
>>5404362
Except the prominent "transgenders" refer to it by gay rights and were only retroactively classified as trans when most of them were by modern standards cis drag performers. Famous queen Marsha P Johnson, who allegedly was among the first to resist police, is frequently identified as trans because she is generally referred to by people who knew her with female pronouns, when she wholly identified as male and didn't let her penchant for dress derail her comfort in her assigned gender. I'm trans myself, but nothing boils my blood like revisionists giving sex changes to the dead for the sake of representation.
>>
>>5403292
Hot slut hot slut. I wanna be the hot slut kind!
>>
>>5404242
Even trans women can be transmysoginist if they are self hating
>>
>>5403697
A mastectomy is way cheaper than any of the surgeries for MtFs, and most MtFs need those surgeries because testosterone a shit.
>>
>>5404093
It's like injecting yourself with fucking acid. No magic for us.
>>
>>5403286
I don't really care. It's great for them, I guess.
>>
>>5403680
Manletts are everywhere though. Being a tall mtf is way worse. A short ftm is surely going to have an easier time blending in than some 6'5" mtf even on her best day.
>>
>>5403286
plus FTMS can just be seen as tomboys by transphobic people without getting shit
>>
>>5405498
>tfw not sure if FTM or just advanced tomboy
The grey area works in some respects but not others when you're trying to figure out what fucking gender you are.
>>
>>5404387
lol
>>
>>5404527
6'5" is absurd tier though, that goes way past manlet equivalence
>>
who has it worst is a dumb as shit game to play. either way you'd be feeling just as dysphoric.
>>
>>5403344
I'd rather have fucked up genitals and be able to be a functional part of society than vice versa
>>
File: 1442865498366.png (474KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1442865498366.png
474KB, 959x1400px
>>5403286
FtMs
Good:

>The ones that pass, pass better than most mtfs
>Easier to find a genuinely straight female partner due to women's fluid sexuality
>Easier, quicker transition, no voice training
>Able to dress how they want in public/can always fall back on being a dyke if questioned
>Not usually harassed for dressing/acting like boys in school
>Less creepy chasers if any
>no one knows they exist
>more likely to be sane because they are not as outcasted
>ftm+female sex mimics straight sex better than mtf+male sex

Bad:

>Harder to find casual sex
>low sex appeal
>Harder to find a genuinely gay male partner
>Grew up a coddled female, so usually has an pathetic submissive personality
>Never really taken seriously by cis men
>Have a harder time making male friends who don't want to have sex with them
>Represented by straight women who are 'male today and female tomorrow'

MtFs
Good:

>Easy to find casual sex
>Usually more interesting than ftms, due to growing up male
>higher sex appeal
>better surgery options, bodies usually look completely female unlike ftms
>easy to make female friends
>treated better in public [if passing]

Bad:

>Repressing childhood, not allowed to act or dress like a girl
>Hard if not impossible to find a genuinely straight male partner due to men's rigid sexuality
>Lengthy, pricier transition
>Don't pass nearly as well
>hated and outcasted in society
>thus less sane
>Higher chance of murder/violence if 'found out'
>Seen as perverts and sex criminals
>creepy fetishist chasers
>Represented by creepy old men who want to be a cute little girl and use the locker room with your daughter
>>
>>5405751
>female sex mimics straight sex better than mtf+male sex
You fuckin wot?!
Mtfs can be penetrated naturally with genitals. Ftms cannot penetrate naturally with genitals.
>>
>>5405754
Assuming both are pre-op, which i was,

An ftm is putting a prosthetic penis in a vagina, the straight female partner is never really exposed to a vagina. it mimics male+female piv sex.

If a man penetrates an mtf anally, and there is clearly still a dick attached, it just mimics gay sex.
>>
>>5405781
>implying females never receive anal

The same can be said of ftm and female being lesbian sex. Your bias is showing.
>>
>>5405781
Assuming both are pre-op, which i was,

An ftm is putting a prosthetic penis in a vagina, the straight female partner is never really exposed to a vagina. it mimics lesbian strapon sex.

If a man penetrates an mtf anally, and there is clearly still a dick attached, it just mimics male/female anal sex.
>>
File: 1429003263655.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1429003263655.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
The problems i have sen with ftms are usually they still act like a women personality wise, they act like submissive, needy, emotional women.
Men have emotions but we are more logical.

Oh and of course ftm Frankenstein penis is disgusting looking.
mtf have it easier there cause they can just get their junk cut off, inside out or whatever they do.

ftm's dont know how to hang with real guys, like a bunch of guys shit talking, checking out girls, when guys are alone its different, no one gets offended at dumb shit, doesn't make a scene, we just hang and laugh, if people have problems things might get physical, no passive aggressive sjw bullshit.
>>
>>5405806
i'm a detransitioned mtf, not ftm

It just seems more to me, like a male looking person with a dick (fake or not) penetrating a woman's vagina seems more like straight sex, because the other person is never exposed to the same genitalia, nothing really is different for the partner except the dick is fake.

If you're a straight man having sex with an mtf, the dick is unavoidable, and piv sex is impossible because you can't really make a 'fake vagina'
>>
>>5405498
This
>>
>>5405829
oh yeah true, ftms probably don't know how to hang with guys. as mtf i get along with both pretty well.
>>
>>5405542
The point is that you are allowed to dance all the fuck over that line without having your life threatened lol
>>
>>5405831
>i'm a detransitioned mtf, not ftm
Exactly what your bias was showing...

Ftms can't physically penetrate and the closest facsimile we have is what lesbians do and that doesn't provide sensation anywhere near what a cock feels inside something. We can get a boner, bone her and jizz which is essentials of straight sex.

Mtfs can take it from behind or wear clothes to cover up the dangly bits and still have fuckin prostate orgasms. Look at Madame Butterfly: straight men have messed around with male bodied people and been fine.

Fuck off, in other words.
>>
>>5405843
im a cis male , but i know there is a difffrence between real women and mtf's you will never give birth, you will never bleed out of your vagina once a month.
mtf want the fantasy of being a women and not the reality.
Im glad im a guy so i dont bleed out of a hole once a month
>>
>>5405829
So you've never met an ftm, gotcha.
>>
>>5405853
anon was probably talking about pre-t ftms
>>
>>5405850
>*can't get
>>
>>5404446
THANK YOU
>>
>>5405850
mtf/male and ftm/female sex is technically gay sex no matter what, i wasn't saying ftm sex was more practical or better. my point was that for finding a straight partner, most guys are going to find fucking an mtf anally to be gay and less women are going to find being fucked by an ftm to be lesbian sex
>>
>>5405876
>anecdotal experiance
In mine, straight women want a cock. Ftms don't have that. Straight men want a hole. Mtfs have that.
>>
File: blonde-high-five.gif (1MB, 460x218px) Image search: [Google]
blonde-high-five.gif
1MB, 460x218px
>>5405829
I don't know any ftms either
>>
File: 1433196302219.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433196302219.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>5405886
Not that guy, but do you honestly believe a straight man wants to fuck another mans asshole?
>>
What is this thread?
>>
>>5405903
Is this like a defence paedophiles use in court or something?

"I'd never do that, can't you tell how straight I am."
>>
>>5405886
Straight women want to get fucked

straight men want to fuck a vagina, we could go around in circles forever.
>>
>>5405917
>>5405876
>>5405903
>>5405852
generalizations everywhere
>>
>>5405917
Then admit you were mistaken with >>5405751
>female sex mimics straight sex better than mtf+male sex

Since that is a blatant falsehood.
>>
>>5405911
thefuck are you talking about. when you turn a tranny around it's just a twink with long hair
>>
>>5405935
You seriously come across any gay men sleeping with trans women or something?
>>
>>5405933
I don't feel i was mistaken, but you seem to be really personally butthurt about it.
It seems that way to me, that and i've never seen an mtf with a straight looking boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhR19uYdyBE
>>
"Boo hoo all trans men are manlets"

People see you as who you wanna be seen as, fuck off.
>>
>>5405814
by this logic u are saying the ftm doesnt actually have sex.
>>
>>5405852
>mtf want the fantasy of being a women and not the reality.
I would gladly bleed out of my vagina once a month if it meant I could have children
>>
>>5405965
See >>5405781

How did you make that leap?
>>
File: 1432328190271.png (223KB, 555x795px) Image search: [Google]
1432328190271.png
223KB, 555x795px
No one wants to fuck either of us
>>
>>5405986
This
>>
>>5405986
Yeah no, not usually. Just guys we don't want to sleep with, usually. Maybe they'd be better looking if they were actually gay.
>>
>>5405986
Why can't we just fuck each other?
>>
>>5405986
I think what you mean is no one "quality". I don't think I'm passable and last time I went on a dating site, I got loads of messages from guys who wanted a "chick with a dick". As a man, I got zilch, nada, no messages and the girls who replied just replied for attention. Even life as an mtf is better than life as a shitty ass male.
>>
>>5406000
I want to date a ftm but i can't find any and the ones I know are taken ;_;
>>
>>5406001
yeah, that's what i meant,
i can get cheap sex whenever, but i just want a quiet long term relationship with a normal guy
>>
>>5406020
Your best bet is to find someone who's kinda into trannies as a side-fetish, so they'll be attracted to you both pre and post op, and who doesn't want children
>>
>>5405986
Plenty of men want to fuck trannies (mtfs), they are just creepy and gross usually. Now there isn't one single cis female in the world who would bang a tranny.
>>
Being a mtf is better than being a ftm of all you care about is getting fucked. If you care about any other aspect of the human experience mtfs have it a billion times worse.
>>
File: tumblr_n8s4fkRsaq1t0hha5o1_400.jpg (51KB, 312x416px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8s4fkRsaq1t0hha5o1_400.jpg
51KB, 312x416px
>>5406034
ftms are the only trannies capable of finding qtgfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__LFebAtoE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StI70kcLjXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWAoNuS9l8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDpn2a5N9qU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qR796yMqy4

mtfs are doomed to a life of fetishists
>>
>>5406094
Yeah pretty much this
>>
>>5406097
>not being an mtf dating an ftm
lad
>>
>>5406107
i would if there were any around me in rural louisiana
>>
File: IggyPop.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IggyPop.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>5403286

Nearly all of the hatred, bad media attention, and violence is directed towards mtfs only. When bigots talk about hating trannies they're only really talking about mtfs.

This is simply because in modern society nobody gives a fuck about what women do in terms of non gender normative behavior. If anything it's seen as empowering to adopt masculine characteristics. Paradoxically, if a man exhibits anything but masculinity they're despised by both genders. It's ironic how sexist women are to their own gender. Self hating much?

In addition, mtfs are arguably more noticeable in public. If we lived in a world in which everybody was given the opportunity to pass then trans people as a whole would practically fall off the radar and go back to being a quiet medical problem kept between the individual and their doctor.

tl;dr ftms = easy mode
>>
>>5406097
Yes, I know that. What is your point?
>>
>>5406166
>Now there isn't one single cis female in the world who would bang a tranny.
>>
>How to pass as a ftm:
Take T
Bind your tits

>How to pass as a mtf:
Take e
Tuck your dick
Spend months learning how to modify your voice, focus on keeping it up any time you have to talk
Spend hundreds of hours getting your face painfully electrocuted and risk permanent scaring

>But my face still looks like the wrong sex!!
Ftm: stop shaving
Mtf: spend 20+ grand on expensive surgery

>My body structure is off!!
Ftm: wear baggy clothes. Guys usually wear baggy clothes so this will appear normal
Mtf: wear baggy clothes, this will make you stand out more though since most women don't stress this way

>But my tits/shoulders are too big to hide that way!
Ftm: get expensive breast removal surgery
Mtf: there's nothing you can do except kill yourself
>>
File: 1447863822204.jpg (93KB, 763x652px) Image search: [Google]
1447863822204.jpg
93KB, 763x652px
>>5406176
>Spend hundreds of hours getting your face painfully electrocuted and risk permanent scaring
>not getting laser
>>
>>5406178

>Have blonde facial hair and pale skin
>Literally can't get laser

Fuck you sempai
>>
File: 1373040394716.jpg (11KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1373040394716.jpg
11KB, 251x231px
>>5406206
>tfw my laser was almost done but then the remaining hairs turned blonde on HRT so now I have to switch to electrolysis
>>
>>5406244

One of my biggest regrets from starting hrt was not getting my facial hair removed right away while still in boymode. I'm fulltime now and secretly grow a full beard of white/blonde hair. No beard shadow, but holy fuck do I hate having to shave every day and deal with little red razor burn marks. Just fuck my shit up...
>>
>>5406178
I did. Then my facial hair started growing back after 2 years and if give full-time
>>
>>5406176
>Mtf: wear baggy clothes, this will make you stand out more though since most women don't stress this way

This sounds like advice from someone who has no knowledge or interest in fashion.
>>
>>5403286
>Nearly no one assaults up ftms for being "trannys"
Yeah, that's male privilege. People will go ahead and talk shi tabout feminism or feminists though.
>>
>>5406020
>wants a normal guy
>is a total freak of nature
Good luck finding that normal guy to love you
>>
>>5406001
>wants quality straight guy
>is a shit tier unpassing ugly tranny
Why do you deserve someone "quality"?
>>
>>5403949
But that's the reason behind it. Masculinity is still seen as superior despite our so called equal society this is why men being un-masculine is still frowned upon. Women always have been and still are treated like kids, they get away with whatever because "their little brains dont know any better"
>>
>>5406733
oh please, women have it so easy, you get to live a life of eternal childhood while men have to go off to die in war and work in the coal mines.

why do you think some men snap and cut their dicks off
>>
>>5406774
I'll give you that's historically how it was, but at that time women were literal property.
Neither are true today, at least in proper countries.
>>
>>5406711
>>5406721

samefaeg
>>
>>5406774
It really sucks that you have to work in those coal mines anon
>>
>>5406798
Yeah those were both me, wouldn't call that samefagging though since I was responding to two different people and also wasn't trying to appear to be two different people
>>
>>5406791
Yeah now instead of being property they can now choose to sell themselves into marriage with a man that will support them
>>
>>5405829
this has been my experience with ftm
>>
>>5406984
Being a housewife has pretty much disappeared unless you are rich though, most women work these days.
http://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/recentfacts.htm
Literally only about 10% more men work than women and I really do think rich people than can live well off one income account for that.
>>
ITT: "transmisogyny" whining

Go back to tumblr where people take you halfway seriously
>>
>>5403666
I'm not saying it's right but this is what everyone thinks deep down but doesn't want to say.
>>
>>5403666
>>5409045
Santanic trips always show the inconvenient truth
>>
>>5405949
Is this video real? i seriously thought it was a parody. Holy shit, she acts 100% like a gay man, no female acts like that.
>>
>>5403286

No, because whining about how 'I have it worse than you' is retarded.

Trans guys have dysphoria.
Trans girls have dysphoria. It's not a fucking competition, we're all dealing with bullshit here.

You want oppression olympics, fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>5412487
This. We should all stand together, LGB included.
>>
>>5412487
>>5412558

seconded. the infighting between the lgbt, but especially the infighting between transpeople is a bad idea.
no need to isolate ourselves more from each other, being trans is a lonely enough experience
>>
>>5405829

I think it's a lot different for young FtMs who've identified as male from an early age. I went to a social group for teenagers undergoing transition last year and the turn-out each month was like 90% FtM.

It was worse than my all-boys high school.
>>
File: carlossantana.jpg (42KB, 630x432px) Image search: [Google]
carlossantana.jpg
42KB, 630x432px
>>5409231
>Santanic trips
>>
>>5405829
I'm ftm and honestly I get along with average male better than with average female. Until I became an adult I was friends exclusively with guys. For close friends their gender doesn't matter, I just get along with a specific kind of people, male:female ratio is about 1:1. I don't get along with other trannies from my experience though, but I only got to meet one mtf who actually had many indications of your typical fedora frogposter. I guess we can't escape our biological sexes in the end.
>>
>>5403286
Kek, as if the fucking bottom surgeries aren't completely skewed towards transwomen. If I want to have a dick there's a large possibility I'll never have an orgasm again. I have to lose a giant flap of skin off my arm of thigh. you get a fully functional pussy where you can achieve orgasm and it looks absolutely natural. When I get my tits taken off there are two huge scars across my chest, with you they take incisions on the side and slide in implants if the hormones didn't give you satisfactory breasts. Don't give me this shit.
>>
>>5405542
>trying to figure out what fucking gender you are
jesus fucking christ
Goldstein and co really have done a number on our youth
>>
>>5414453
>looks absolutely natural
confirmed for never having seen an actual vagina before
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.