[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, this one's a doozy. Or not. Probably not.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2966722.jpg (18KB, 252x358px) Image search: [Google]
2966722.jpg
18KB, 252x358px
Alright guys, this one's a doozy.
Or not. Probably not.

So my best friend of 8 years (I'm 22) is super masculine, and religious. He used to talk pretty negatively about gay people. I came out to him last year and he was really cool with it; actually, he was so cool with it he was the one who made me tell him (my other friend spilled the beans).

I think the reason he's so cool with it is because I got him to start smoking weed a few years ago and I think it really helped him open his mind.

Anyway, so we're hitting the bars the night after he confronted me and he tells me this: "Dammit dude! You need to be single! What if I want to experiment?! You're the only dude I'd do it with!"

I had sincerely never even thought about him sexually before then, and it was weird to think about desu. Anyway, fast forward to tonight:

>be christmas break chillin in home town
>friend texts me
>"I'm excited to chill with you bro!"
>find out he broke up with his girlfriend
>feel bad cuz they really liked each other and he's had bad luck before
>change subject
>he's out drinking, obvious that he's tipsy
>texts me when he gets back to his place
>we sparked a bowl at the same time
>mynigga.jpg
>asks me if i broke up with bae
>haven't yet, but told him that it might happen soon
>"you said that last time anon"
>he just brought that up
>I tell him its hard
>"what your dick?"
>mfw

Dude. Is he hitting on me? Or am I stoned as fuck?
>>
fuck now and regret decisions later. thats my motto
>>
>>5394527
That is fucking awkward.
>>
It sounds like he is interested, but that might be due to your biased narrative. Straight up ask him if he wants your dick.
>>
Clumsily but yea he totally wants to gargle your tadpoles.
>>
Ask him "yo tryna fuck me bruh?"
>>
can you make sure you come in his ass just to give him the full experience
>>
I know people might call me a faggot for this, but this kind of ambiguity and ambivalence is a recipe for a real cluster fuck. Don't do it b0ss.
>>
File: 1444927551955.png (476KB, 525x404px) Image search: [Google]
1444927551955.png
476KB, 525x404px
>>5394853
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.