[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become more comfortable with my sexuality? Right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: kTKRL6bTj.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kTKRL6bTj.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
How can I become more comfortable with my sexuality? Right now I'm very upset with it.
>>
go 2 jesus camp
>>
>>5366383
What makes you uncomfortable?
>>
There's nothing wrong with being gay. It is perfectly valid and even common for you to be right and for your society to be wrong
>>
Don't fixate on it or let it define you. You can indulge in it, but remember that there are a lot of things about you that are not your sexuality, and that even if you're upset with it, it's not the end of the world. When it becomes a smaller problem for you, then it'll be much easier to come to terms with it until it isn't a problem at all. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>5366409
Just fearing I'll be rejected by my "friends"
>>
>>5366422
Why do you feel the need to put friends in quotes? Is it people you dislike? Why care about how they'll react then? If they are friends you really like, don't you think they'll embrace you for who you are?
>>
>>5366445
That's why I used quotes, they're really friendly to me now but I'm not sure they'll stay that way if I come out.
>>
>>5366454
I think that they'll be fine with it unless you become obnoxiously faggy, that is provided you/your friends aren't Muslims/hardliner Christians, in which case coming out might be a bad idea.

Generally all life advice I can offer is "don't be a fucking tool" have some confidence and be a good person, stuff tends to work out.
>>
>>5366470
Sounds good. Thanks!
>>
>>5366409
Literally everything
>>5366413
>nothing wrong with being gay
Higher std rates, higher mental illness rates, straight people whine about you all the time, etc
>>
>>5366495
How am I supposed to give advice when you can't be more specific than that. If everything about you makes you uncomfortable I'm guessing you have to learn to like yourself for starters
>>
>>5366511
Just make me like girls and be a good american boy
>>
>>5366495
>Higher std rates, higher mental illness rates, straight people whine about you all the time, etc
Those are mostly societal though
>>
>>5366530
It's still gross and I hate it
>>
Being a fag sucks. Just push it down and pretend you're straight.
>>
>>5366418
This is what's worked best for me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.