[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Autumn Asphodel? I asked over at /r9k/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: autumn.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autumn.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
What do you guys think of Autumn Asphodel? I asked over at /r9k/, but they don't seem to be interested.
>>
File: mtg-gary.png (158KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
mtg-gary.png
158KB, 223x311px
Wow, Gary looks way better as a woman. I'm glad she went through with the transition.
>>
>>5346508
Get
A
Tan
And update the look, girl. Ain't nobody wanting to look like that since Myspace died.
>>
>>5346508
I am actually '#dying over that basic necklace. My mother had that in like 2003.
Also look at the small .jpg, it looks like a man who got his brows fucked up.
>>
Wow, those eyebrows make her just look old. The hair doesent suit her either.

MtF really don't have a clue on how to look good.
>>
>>5346508
crazy ass bitch but aren't we all
>>
yeah no shit we're not interested.
>>
Always thought she's a delusional XX, either an attention whore, or schizo, but still XX.
>>
At first i was just like who but then

>>5346530
and... well played dude.

[spoiler]given her name, she offs herself and is only remembered as gary[/spoiler]
>>
No idea who this bitch is, but holy shit she looks like she's a time traveler from 2005. Goth hasn't been a thing for about six years now. Update your shit.
>>
>>5346547
Not all of us what to look like we're going to get skin cancer before we're 50.

Pale pride, world wide.
>>
>>5346508

More like Autism Asphodel.
>>
>>5346508
I think she's a compulsive liar but i dont have any hard evidence.

but i doubt she's schizo, i doubt she's bipolar, i doubt she's borderline, i doubt she's OCD, i doubt she has multiple personality disorder, and i doubt she's trans.

I mean usually mentally ill people go "they thought it was depression, then they thought it was bipolar, then they realized it was actually rapid bipolar", but she just collects them like pokemon, and it seems inauthentic.

I DO think she has histrionic personality disorder, and is a compulsive liar.

also her style is fine, stop watching so much RuPaul's drag race, jesus. being a catty bitch doesn't make you feminine, pretty, gay, or cute.
>>
>>5346594
Most cis gals also have no clue.
>>
>>5347777
>but she just collects them like pokemon
That's pretty much how it was for me.
Borderline, bipolar, alcoholism, ADD, eating disorder, dysthymia, migraine, double depression...
Funny thing is I'm diagnosed all at once.
I think except for the ADD none of those are actually true cause this far into my transition I'm doing quite alright. Then again my last depressive phase was just months back, so only time will tell.

>>5347044
Bullshit. Goth's more alive than ever.
>>
>>5349745
I'd bet PTSD over that laundry list. Get some EMDR.
>>
>Autism Assfudgel
>>
>>5346812
Really? You look at that, and see a biological woman?
>>
>>5350336
It was hard enough to convince someone to check me for ADD, how'd I get any further treatment when in all honesty I'm mostly functional and content with my life right now? Or why would I want such anyway?
>>
I think she is great. Love her to pieces.
>>
>>5350567
If it isn't causing a problem, then not likely much need to do anything.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.