[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a transgirl and ashamed of the fact that since I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: upset.jpg (9KB, 279x297px) Image search: [Google]
upset.jpg
9KB, 279x297px
I'm a transgirl and ashamed of the fact that since I can get erections they pretty much betray my horniness. I was talking with a friend about boys then suddenly I had to put a bag on my lap because ugh. It doesn't happen always but usually the first time I start fantasizing and my mind sort of drifts off and what happens next is so annoying and frustrating. Is there nothing that can be done about this except SRS?
>>
Nothing you can do. Cis men who have had their testicles removed for whatever reason still get erections.

Your testosterone can be nil, your estrogen high, your balls removed, and you will still get erections if your penis is there.
>>
Are you on HRT? If so, what are your dosages? I still had consistent boners several months in, and upping my dosage put a stop to that.
>>
>>5340304
Oh great.

>>5340310
Mine aren't consistent but only when I am thinking something dirty and they do not appear randomly. So far my T levels are nonexistent, E high and I am on 4mg E and 10mg cypro.
>>
>>5340283
This sounds like a cheeky anime plotline. The brightside is I know guys in to transgirls wouldn't mind this. I think there are methods of tucking or caging to stop boners.
>>
>>5340683
>Senpai help me I'm a woman but I get erections!
>OH GOD SENPAI STICK MORE ASPARAGUS IN MY URETHRA
>whackity shmackity doo
There. 90% of hentai.
>>
>>5340350
>So far my T levels are nonexistent, E high and I am on 4mg E and 10mg cypro.

I'm American, so I don't know a whole lot about Cypro, but isn't 25-50mg the norm for HRT?
>>
>>5340929
Yes, but people are different. Some take more, some take less.
>>
Just tape that motherfucker down.
>>
It really is just the shape of the flesh being inflated with blood, isn't it? No muscle or special tissue. Does that mean if we didn't have penises, we'd have that blood inflating our vaginas?
>>
>>5340283

perhaps you should stop being such a slut
>>
>>5340283
Stop masturbating for a while and you'll stop getting boners. Stop masturbating for long enough (a few months) and you won't be able to get boners.
>>
File: 1b15.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1b15.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>5340804
>that plot
>>
>>5340283

How far into hormones are you? I'm 7 years in and can talk sex and all the stuff that arouses me without getting hard. It have not had unwanted erections in years.
>>
Make razor blade cuts in your glans. Any time it gets hard, it won't stay hard for long.
>>
>>5342088
How different is sex/sexual arousal now, compared to when you started HRT?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.