[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /lgbt/ prospective MtF here. This came in the post this morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1449245672949.jpg (460KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449245672949.jpg
460KB, 1600x1200px
Hi /lgbt/ prospective MtF here. This came in the post this morning and I have been prevaricating all day over whether to take it or not. Does it look legit? I got it from UnitedPharmacies. I would much rather go the official way, is it true that the NHS requires RLE before even hormones or is it not required until SRS? I am fine with the latter, I think I could pass on hormones by then but the former no way in hell.

Sorry about the bad picture budget android tablet.
>>
>>5337730
yes they require RLE before hormones
my spiro are yellow powdery tablets about that size, should be fine tbhon

start on a low dose for the first month, up 25mg each week, you can cut the pills up
that'll check for safety
>>
>>5337956
wow how could they possibly think that that is a good idea? oh well black market for life.
So its inadviseable to take 100 mg at once? I was just gonna take the pill.
>>
>>5337730

Looks exactly like the ones I have.

Take 100mg every 12 hours. Just pop those suckers. Did you get any estrogen source with it?
>>
>>5338089
No I am waiting to lose weight before estro. I'll start in 2 months.
>>
>>5338157

How do you plan on losing weight, exactly? Have you already started?
>>
if they taste like 50 year old mints they are real
>>
>>5338190
By eating less lol. Well Ive been trying for 3 years and in that time Ive lost 10 kg. Sounds pathetic but most of it was recently post-depression. Before that I had actually been gainig weight despite trying to lose it. So long as this stuff doesnt cause a raised appetite I will continue fine to my target now that I am no longer depressed.
>>
>>5337730
spiro is literally shit
You are outside the US, right? Get some cyproterone acetate or lupron or anything but spiro
>>
>>5338290

This. This is very true. Cypro might be slightly more expensive, but srsly. Look at medication guide in this thing: http://stuff.downwithcis.org/issue_1.pdf
>>
>>5338290
I recently switched to cypro and my libido woke up again. Kinda wondering what's going wrong?
I take 50mg in the evening, but if I don't also take 200mg spiro I'm horny as a bull.
>>
>>5338290

Speak for yourself. Spiro works fine on me, t levels nuked for 7 years. I tried cypro but it made me too emotional. Kinda helps explain why everyone on cypro is so emotional in their support of it. Spiro works perfectly fine for many people. My injections more than took care of feminization.
>>
>>5338432
I've read the self medding guide and I find that article is quite shitty.
It doesn't list one good reason to not take spiro. Not a single one. Every medicine has risks, even cypro.
And why does it advocate estradiol valerate? Doesn't even aknowledge the existance of others. Progynova, the most popular valerate can't even be taken sublignually, yet they say we should.
It says don't take progesterone but lists no good reason why not to.

All this spiro is bad mkay is ridiculous. Still waiting to hear ONE good reason why it would be less effective for HRT.
>>
>>5338040
eventually you want to be on 200mg or two tablets a day, but you should build up to it gradually is what I'm saying
>>
>>5338550
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3623016 is just one example.
Nobody is saying it's worthless, but it is the least effective of all the common AAs for several reasons and the side effects are just tolerable for most part.
>>
>>5338922
Good, didn't know about that article before, you never see it mentioned anywhere.
I had no side effects other than dry skin when I forgot to drink enough.
As for cypro I don't feel like it's working at all. Ordered a bunch to try it, but so far it's my 5th day of taking it and I feel less fem and more horny than before, which is pretty much how I noticed that I missed a spiro dose or two or three.
>>
>>5338290
OP here I took a tablet a few hours ago and Im still alive. No reported effects so far. I feel pretty calm but maybe that is placebo.
I heard cypro can cause liver damage and mood swings which is why I chose spiro.
>>
>>5339269
Well, spiro can cause kidney failure, lol.
You'll not gonna notice anything for a long time.
>>
>>5339109
>I feel less fem and more horny than before
same here tbqhon

but i am on estrogen now and my T levels are virtually nonexistent. my therapist is actually trying to convince me that it's all in my head

besides i can't take anything else because that is the only AA that is for free here
lol europe
>>
>>5339269
estrogen causes mood swings too, so you're in for a ride
>>
>>5339109
on cypro 50 mg + estrace 2 mg here, for 43 days.

absolutely no libido left and it rules alot, had 2 non-guilty faps in 1st 4 days and that was it desu. but it's my first hrt experience so i guess it varies.
>>
>>5339284
>kidney failure
How likely is this?
>>
The NHS wont prescribe HRT without me first walking around in drag but will they at least agree to give me blood tests if I declare to be self medding?
>>
>>5339971
Pretty unlikely.
>>
>>5340288
good
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.