[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently come out to an old close friend of mine that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: trapcard-.png (426KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
trapcard-.png
426KB, 419x610px
I've recently come out to an old close friend of mine that I was transgender. He didn't speak to me for about a month, and the only way we kept in touch was through skype and steam. I remember he used to be really against things like this, when we were younger. After I told him, I expected more of an out-lash, but all he said was "Oh, okay". After that he wouldn't return any of my messages, or accept any of my skype calls. He simply wouldn't talk to me by any means. An hour ago (Of me making this post), he sends me some random imgur link, with this image. (Name is blacked out the name because it's my irl name) I asked him about it, and he said that I'm his favourite trap card and that I would always be in his deck. I thought that was cute and I'm actually getting kinda teary eyed over it. What are some of your coming out stories /lgbt/?
>>
>>5335647
Came out to my closest friends of like 6 years.

These are friends that over those 6 years I talked to 10 hours a day, literally. Thought we were all rock solid.

Immediately rejected, "yeah don't ever talk to me again faggot". Around that same time because of things lost all my friends. Tried to OD, oops woke up. Adopted a new personality and grew a beard and threw away my clothes and gained muscle. Didn't have friends for a year.

Then I got friends I felt I could be comfortable with and snapped outvof what I wad doing and became super depressed. Had someone (sorta) to talk to this time but even though they're accepting they don't get it. Still undoing the damage I did but I hate myself more then ever

sorry for long and ranting and probably weird post I feel like shit tonight desperate to vent
>>
>>5335885
I've lost friends due to coming out as well. I've lost an entire group of friends because they thought I was only saying I was transgender for attention, and when I asked to use proper pronouns, they would call me retarded because I asked politely for respect. After while, they stopped talking to me. It happens. Not everyone can be accepting.
>>
>>5335647
I hope you realize he wants to fuck you
>>
>>5335647
transexuals are mentally disabled. probs why senpai
>>
>>5335885
>>5335936
>tfw didn't have anyone I cared about as a friend in the first place because I never had any non-superficial contact with anyone I knew because I always hid my true self
>>
>>5335936
>when I asked to use proper pronouns
Just don't do that shit unless you actually pass, bloody hell. I'd not wanna talk to you either if you want me to call you something not conforming with what I see.
>>
>>5335647
sometimes it just takes people awhile to come around. I'm glad your friend did.

Everyone I've told has been pretty accepting, but I've been extremely selective with who I tell. I have a few friends who I'm not looking forward to telling.
One in particular who I plan on reassuring that he's like a brother so I wouldn't want him to dick me anyway, which is honest. He's friendzoned 4 lief.
>>
>>5336949
Let him dick you, Anon.
>>
>>5336120
Yeah, I realized that when he asked flat out, how much are we going to fuck when you get a vagina.
>>
>>5337316
Gonna be in a similar situation tomorrow. I kinda hope he asks me if we're gonna fuck.
>>
>>5336910
but that honestly makes you an asshole.
>>
>>5337333
I'm fine with weirdos calling me asshole over that. Means I don't really wanna talk to them anyway.
I don't give a fuck about your identity and you're specifically that kind giving the rest of us a bad name.
>>
>>5337350
this just shows a total lack of regards for others and their feelings. especially someone you might have at one point considered a friend. it's gross, and you justifying it as 'giving you a bad name,' is just childish.
>>
>>5337316
>tfw been having sex talk with best friend from pre-transition for the past few days
How commonly does this shit happen anyway
>>
>he sends me some random imgur link, with this image
that's creepy as h*ck familia
>>
>>5337369
No thats awesome. I want a friend like that.

>>5337357
>is just childish.
Asking people to pretend to be seeing something they don't is kinda childish too. Played pretend games at around 10 years old or so.
You get to be a "she" when you look like it, until then it's you who has to put effort into it, not me.
Doesn't sound much like you're concerned about me either when I have to call a guy "she" around other people. Its not like I'd not do you that favor, but afterwards I'm probably not very happy to see you again anytime soon.
>>
>>5337396
at what point do you change then? what, to you, makes me 'deserve' the right pronouns?
>>
>>5337357
>>5337404
Don't worry, people like >>5337396 are a minority so it's not so difficult to emotionally reach his friends (if he has any) and get their support and turn them against him and get him to be bullied.
He might be a sociopath though (he reminds me a lot of someone who is) so it might not be worth the trouble since punishment won't affect him so much if he is.
>>
>>5337406
Lmfao. That's some noteworthy degree of butthurt if you go to such lengths. And I'm supposed to be the sociopath here.

>>5337404
When your hair looks like it, when your beard is gone, when you do your eyebrows, when you talk like a girl... Just when you're obviously more girl than guy, it's not that hard to grasp.
>>
>>5337424
so i couldn't even ask you as a friend to just be cool about it? you couldn't just be kind enough to respect that i'm working on getting there, and coping with a lot of stuff? it annoys you to the point that it invalidates our friendship? like seriously, you're an asshole. what you do with that information is up to you, but don't try to deny it.
>>
>>5337333
No it doesn't you retard. I don't expect any of my family or friends to immediately get on board with NEC identity. That's right faggot it's a new identity.

"but muh 8 year old feelings"

So what it's still new to them. They need time to adjust. Like A Lot of time.
>>
>>5337435
You've been a "he" 20 or so years long. Stop being a whiney cunt about some more months.

Guess what. I've been transitioning for 2 years. People are super cool when you tell them to call you whatever. Just some advice. Call them asshole for not respecting your feelings or stop making a fuss about it and worry about your actual problems. It's entirely up to you how shit you make your life.
I'm more than happy to help people out but I'm also just about done putting on silk gloves all the damn time. It's easy enough to find some hugboxing but noone's gonna do you a favor by not criticizing you ever.
The sooner you grow some thick skin, the better you'll have it in life.
>>
Kek, my best friend has this as my contact picture.
>>
>>5337424
>>5337470
Ah, sorry for calling you a sociopath. You actually remind me a bit of myself, considering those two things.
It's just that at first you reminded me of some horrible person I've delt with in the past (got me to fall for him, then pretended to be die, then said he did it for my sake, he's a manipulative prick), and I lashed out my hatred for him on you. I'm sorry.
>>
>>5337406
>people like >>5337396 are a minority
Ahahaha such high hopes and expectations from other humans.
I'd advise you to turn it down a notch so you won't get disappointed over and over again.

>it's not so difficult to emotionally reach his friends (if he has any) and get their support and turn them against him and get him to be bullied.
>calls others sociopaths
Hahaha oh my god this is hypocrisy at its best.
That's low. That's even below me.
And I'm horrible.
>>
>>5337500
Do you live on 4chan or something? I may live in a nice country, but IRL, nobody so far has let me down on that matter. I have high hopes from experience.
>>
>>5337505
Just wanna pop in and say I live in the Deep South and no one I care about has been shitty to me yet. Just pick your friends well
>>
>>5337492
No worries.
>>
>>5337505
>nobody so far has let me down on that matter.
Which are like what? 10 people? 15 people?
Assholes are everywhere, and they're the majority.
>I have high hopes from experience.
And you'll be let down a lot.
I have no hope, and I'm still let down.
>>
>>5337470
i don't care if someone makes a mistake. it's when they don't put in any effort at all, or even outright intentionally call me male when they know im trying to fix that.

i dont know why you assume i dont have thick skin, or am somehow deeply offended. im just letting you know, that making no effort at all to use preferred gender is just really dickish.

also, are you trying to convince me you re-read someone's gender every time you look at them? do you have no object permanence? you don't need any cues for gender at all, once someone has specifically told you what they want.

it just makes you a jerk. it's like someone telling you they prefer you use their full name, instead of a nickname, and you INSISTING on calling them that nickname. it's awkward and childish.
>>
>>5337615
>object permanence
I actually do, hence why I most definitely won't turn around 180° and call you a she over night.
>told you what they want.
And I'm here to fulfill wishes or what? I'm not gonna call a blue pen a red pen just cause someone tells me to, cause I call things what I see them as. Plain and simple.
Cause you know what I want? To not look like a weirdo for one. Keep calling me childish, but you'll hopefully realize one day the world isn't a huge hugbox and your ideal friendship won't last if it's all just butterflies and rainbows.

I'm transsexual, I get mistaken for a lot that I'm not for you queers claiming transgender as a descriptive term for themselves. Both words start with trans and are easily confused so people imply "gender" is relevant to me. I couldn't care less and I dislike you for the same reasons gays often don't want to be associated with you. I'd be real fucking happy if gender ceased to be a thing at all because it's entirely irrelevant. If you wanna live in a dream world, good for you, but I'm down to earth and want nothing to do with that.

That you don't see the absurdity of someone with a male voice, male appearance, male behaviour demanding to be addressed as female is borderline crazy.
>>
>>5337700
i am also transsexual, and have been on hrt for ~3 years.

'looking like a weirdo' is in your own head. that's your insecurity that you're projecting onto them. i'm perfectly aware that the world isn't a hugbox, but i, as a good and kind person, will choose to do such a simple thing that makes someone else happy. it has no expense to me. gendering someone the way they want costs you nothing, and makes them happier. to not do so, is being a jerk.

would you call a drag queen by female pronouns while they're dressed?
>>
>>5337732
>would you call a drag queen by female pronouns while they're dressed?
I'd prefer not to end up in a situation where I'd have to call them anything, but if I had to it'd be a he.

>to not do so, is being a jerk.
My honesty is something a lot of people value in me. I hear it time and time again and I take pride in it. It's pretty neat how fast people open up to you if you're not a false twat. Being kind has its place, but ironically people are actually fed up with it.
People prefer to come to me for advice or opinions, so surely I can't be that wrong.
>>
>>5337797
people come to you to hear their own negative self-deprecating ideas mirrored back to them. sorry that i prefer to make others feel good instead of bringing everyone down all the time. being honest about how big of an asshole you are isn't something to be proud of.

why should i ever respect your desire to be called by female pronouns, if you can't even offer the same respect to others? what makes you different from them? wanting to get your dick chopped off? is that the only line?
>>
>>5337822
>what makes you different from them
Maybe that I pass and it'd be pretty damn odd to not call me female pronouns? Lol.
>>
>>5337841
yeah but you had a dick once. that's enough for a lot of people to insist that you're still a guy, and always will be.

also, this whole 'lmao, fuck the less fortunate' thing is pretty sad. when you're in a better state, you're gonna look back on this and realize how sad and backwards it is.
>>
>>5337849
>yeah but you had a dick once. that's enough for a lot of people to insist that you're still a guy, and always will be.
I already said I don't care. I couldn't claim with a straight face to be female while I have a dick in my pants. What people call me is up to them, but it's not gonna be me who looks like an idiot when they gender me male, much like I'd look like an idiot if I call a guy a girl.

>lmao, fuck the less fortunate
Noone can be that unfortunate to not appear as a girl ever. You don't have to be pretty to pass, and if you're putting enough effort into it, that's pretty much always enough to be sufficiently convincing. But it takes just that. Time and effort. Not a "Hey, uhm, I'm a girl now, k?"
>>
>>5337889
so what did you do before you passed? in the awkward between stage.

>Not a "Hey, uhm, I'm a girl now, k?"
let me make this as clear as possible. from the moment someone tells me they are trans, regardless of if they have taken a single step towards transitioning, i will call them by whatever gender makes them feel comfortable. if that's gendering them male when unaware people are around, and female in private, i am completely willing to do my best to keep that straight. that's the difference between you and me.
>>
>>5337909
>let me make this as clear as possible. from the moment someone tells me they are trans, regardless of if they have taken a single step towards transitioning, i will call them by whatever gender makes them feel comfortable.
I said earlier, I'll likely do them that favor too, but if they ask or even demand it from me I'll take distance and would rather not see them until they made actual progress. It's just that. A favor, and you typically earn those in one way or another.

>so what did you do before you passed? in the awkward between stage.
Well, what do you think? If anyone asked, I said I'm a guy. If they had the courtesy to figure it out themselves, I went with whatever they called me. If they're nice people I'd tell them about the whole ordeal and leave it up to them what they're comfortable with. If they asked me if I'd not be happy about one or the other I'd tell them I really don't care, I just wanna be happy with myself and especially my body.
>>
>>5337958
>I'd tell them I really don't care, I just wanna be happy with myself and especially my body.
what if you're unlucky enough to just have absolutely no chance of passing, ever? are they just SOL?

also you seem to have a really gross view of how favors work. it's not a currency.

you take and have took pretty much the same stance i have always taken on it. my transition is solely based on being able to look at myself without cognitive dissonance. any other conclusions drawn are on the person making them. however, it's really obvious that all the changes i want, completely mirror what being a cis female is. so someone acknowledging me as female, is extremely reassuring that it's going the way i want it to.
>>
>>5338009
>is extremely reassuring that it's going the way i want it to.
Of course it is, that's what I keep saying. But if you got nothing going yet, there's nothing really to reassure.

>what if you're unlucky enough to just have absolutely no chance of passing, ever? are they just SOL?
They're SOL, yes, but as I said earlier, there's very little chance that you can't make yourself appear female enough to be called such anyway. If however you figured you ain't gonna pass and thus just stick with your male voice or don't work on your female voice at all, don't epilate, all such stuff, you can't expect anything from others.
And even if you're "SOL", if it's that bad for you, save some 15k and get FFS. Same what I did, so I'm hardly being a hypocrite.
>>
>>5335647
>I asked him about it, and he said that I'm his favourite trap card and that I would always be in his deck.
>Enjoy having tits, I'll enjoy looking at them.

This is adorable. Let him give you the D, OP.
>>
>>5338076
>save some 15k and get FFS.
FFS isn't ever going to be enough for some people. a friend of mine is 6'6, built like a tank. they'll never pass, and have come to terms with it. they still ask that i call them female in private, and i will absolutely do that for them. not doing so makes you a bad friend.
>>
>>5338114
Yep. Even some people's faces have too many masculine characteristics to pass
>>
I came out to my friend who was a pretty big Christian and I wasn't expecting her to be so accepting of me being trans, but then again she was alright with me being bi.
I came out to her after I dropped out of school and we met up again at a con. We went to grab some pizza from a nearby restaurant and I dropped the bomb on her that I was trans. She started using my pronouns right away, making jokes about my future dick size and shit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.