[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trans >Find women's clothes weird and arcane >How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: Mark-Fast-Runway-SpringSu-001.jpg (31KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Fast-Runway-SpringSu-001.jpg
31KB, 460x276px
>Trans
>Find women's clothes weird and arcane
>How do I gain good fashion when I've been wearing man t-shirt and jeans for 23 years?
Is this a normal feel? I have been browsing women's clothes and literally all I can see myself wearing is the androgynous stuff. Will i get more confident over time?

What do /lgbt/ transwomen wear?
>>
>>5322699
Protip: long tank tops/shirt dresses, skinny jeans, accessories. You look fashionable and get to be comfy
>>
>>5322699
I don't really know this feel, I'm just happy I get to wear all the nice looking women's clothes without looking 100% weird and out of place.
>>
>>5322740
>skinny jeans
>penis
How does this work?
>>
>>5322778
tucking
>>
>>5322778
tucking
>>
>>5322793
>>5322796
Sounds painful
>>
File: 1443304110758.jpg (123KB, 736x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1443304110758.jpg
123KB, 736x1109px
>>5322699
Try to find an appreciation for the type of clothing you previously didn't have an interest in by looking at it closer with more thought. The fabric used, cut, and manufacturing method of a garment can be just as fascinating as the overall look of a piece, if not more so. You'll learn to like a lot more clothing in time, or at least that's been the case with me.
>>
>>5322819
you get used to it
>>
>man t-shirt
what?
>>
>>5322778
Either tuck, or you can go the lazy route, just kinda push everything back and wear slightly tight panties and long tops that cover your crotch
>>
>>5322841

how do you not know that men's and women's t-shirts are cut differently?
>>
>>5322699
look through places like lookbook for designs that interest you. Pay attention to the model's body type, and as closely match it to yours as possible. Yeah, that sucks when one is rectangular like me, but I'm loosing weight. I may have a waist some century.
>>
>>5322699
Thanks for shitting up our board with yet another tranny thread faggot. Why on Earth could you not have just asked in one of the multiple tranny generals? Fuck you and fuck off.
>>
>>5323976
>b-buh, i had to read something i didn't want to read on the internet
>STOP OPPRESSING ME

kill yourself
>>
i was the same way, I used to cringe seeing myself in women's stuff.

after awhile I started seeing how it was showing off my newly acquired curves, and I just got more and more comfortable trying out new clothes.
>>
File: 3757436_hall.jpg (205KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
3757436_hall.jpg
205KB, 960x960px
>>5323976
Fashion could take up a whole thread easily.
>>
THERE'S SO MUCH CHOICE
AARGH
>>
And hair too, don't get me started on that. I have a 2 inch afro what do I do with this?
>>
>>5322699
Currently i wear the andro stuff and it's pretty cool. I mostly get away with it just by looking like a butch girl, which to a degree i kinda am. Once i actually lose some weight i'll probably get femmier. Just feel like none of it suits me rn.

Essentially yes, wear andro stuff now, gain confidence passing in andro stuff, feel like people won't just see you as a dude in a dress, wear pretty dresses.

Also don't be a fatty. I need to work on this.
>>
>>5326092
Where do you get your andro stuff from?
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>5322699
I only wore mens tee shirts, jeans, and skate shoes. Now i almost only wear dresses, leggings, cute tops, and heels.
>>
>>5326123
>5'11"
>heels
I'd only do that reluctantly on special occasion. Tall cis women don't wear heels regularly, that's a womanlet thing.
>>
>>5326183
>Tall cis women don't wear heels regularly
well I see it all the time where I live. I'm 5'11'' too.
>>
>>5326109
charity shops. that probably isn't helpful. But i have no money and it's cheap.
>>
i prefer dressing like this over anything
not nearly as comfortable as jeans and a t shirt but i feel its a lot more presentable idk
>>
>>5326326
Can we get a pic from behind? ;3
>>
>>5322778
underwear, long johns, jeans.
you're welcome.
>>
>>5326326
nice
>>
OP, this is actually a pretty good sign, because it means you're not just buying into the image of being female. It's weird when so many MtFs get all hyperfeminine like they are making up for something, when a great number of women wear normal, not so strikingly feminine things on a day-to-day basis.
>>
>>5326326
You're pretty cute, and I like the look.
>>
>>5328188
>It's weird when so many MtFs get all hyperfeminine like they are making up for something,
Making up for being the denied the right to explore any femininity during childhood and adolescence. Give us a break
>>
>>5328188
A lot of MtFs you see are early transitioners. They're still learning how to be females. Like all young females, they make mistakes too, and it's perfectly natural.
>>
>>5328188
I know a lot of cis women who are hyperfeminine
But just because you're trans you can't be ?
and when you're not people also complain about you not being feminine enough
i feel like everyone should just dress how they want as long it's not over the top stupid (like cwc for example)
>>
>>5326183
>Tall cis women don't wear heels regularly, that's a womanlet thing.
models do.
>>
>>5322778
Tuck, it hurts at first, but once you start HRT and lose your libido you can tuck and not feel anything.
>>
>>5326123
>>5326183
>heels
>giant fucking feet
kill me now senpai
>>
>>5328188
You've made my day anon.
>>
File: my feet.jpg (151KB, 1368x726px) Image search: [Google]
my feet.jpg
151KB, 1368x726px
>>5332016
Mine are size 14 in womens. Its so hard to find heels but I manage. Try Long Tall Sally, its a online store for us huge bitches.
>>
>>5328251
>>5328204
>>5328214
Roastie gashies getting all defensive. Glad I'm don't suffer from insecurity.
>>
>>5332624
Cute. OP here, I actually prefer flats for some reason so I won't have that problem. Do people notice your feet size?
>>
>>5332624
Those actually look cool. I need some heels to go with my dress for my companies christmas party and I can't find a decent pair. Not because of the size tho.
>>
>>5332955
Are you sure? Why do you feel you need to shit up threads then?
>>
>>5328251
You realise that (probably) wasn't saying you *can't* be hyper femme just that trans girls can overcompensate. I did, and i know others who have too.

reasons here >>5328204
>>5328214
>>
File: image.jpg (516KB, 1255x1791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516KB, 1255x1791px
>>5332624
I'm about a us size 9.5 and struggle to find decent shoes outside of fast fashion stores, that must be hell
>>
>>5335689
>McDonald's uniform
Why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>5337029
Because I live in a small town where I can afford to live on minimum wage. Have had ffs, voice surgery booked and SRS next November probabll
>>
>>5322699
There's no imaginary threshold on these things. Either you have the confidence to dress really feminine, or you don't. And even then taste still plays a huge role. I'm very confident in myself and my (admittedly limited) femininity, and I still dress androgynously, even slightly masculine, for no other reason than comfort.

I didn't touch a skirt until after the year mark, though. I didn't touch a tank top until after top surgery.
>>
>>5340344
If you find women's clothes completely icky though it might be a bit of a red flag...
>>
>>5341661
I did so too, then a year into HRT I gave most my male clothes away cause I only ever wear the women's stuff anymore.
>>
>>5340344
Not that anon but I like hoodies and more or less baggy thirts, both look pretty cute I'd say. My problem is that I got no idea what kind of pants/skirts to wear. I don't exactly have the best legs either, shits hard yo
>>
>>5340230
Good for you.
>>
>>5326086
Be a nigger?
>>
>>5341966
That's not very nice anon.
>>
>>5322699
I just wear women's t-shirts and jeans.
>>
>>5323878
>I may have a waist some century
You won't.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.