[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you realize after archaeologists find your body, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: M2Nhbn-xcKF6ufE8aLdXeg.jpg (72KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
M2Nhbn-xcKF6ufE8aLdXeg.jpg
72KB, 500x360px
>When you realize after archaeologists find your body, it will be obvious to them that you had FFS by the fact the cancellous bone in your mandible is exposed in some areas (the spongy part with holes in it) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancellous_bone
>>
>>5321248
>When you realize that I'll be too dead to really give a shit about it
>>
>>5321248
if you get a natural burial you'll disintegrate before that even happens.
>>
Who gives a shit? They won't be digging up cemeteries any time soon, even if they do sometime a thousand years from now why would I care? I've been dead for a thousand years. That's not even accounting for whether or not I'm cremated, which is become increasingly common due to high funeral costs.

NB for nonsensical bait
>>
>>5321260
>>5321266
>>5321271

>When you realize it will be obvious in x-rays, such as routine ones at the dentist because the outer, cortical layer is 80% of the mass of a skeleton, and therefore, looks different on x-ray
>>
>>5321248
why would archeologists even look at my body

I mean by the point it'd be relevant for someone to inspect a body from our era they should have all the information there is to have in their super internets and computers

check mate cisshit
>>
>>5321277
I can tell the dentist im a girl, also I started HRT before puberty even finished.
>>
>missing the entire point
way to go
>>
>>5321277
>When all your healthcare providers already know you're trans because they all share medical records, and you really don't care because they've always treated you with respect
>>
>>5321271
To add to this I mean think about all those mummified corpses on display, like the bog people or that frozen girl. Do you really think they give a crap their remains are basically a showpiece in a museum? Probably not.

I mean people donate their bodies to science all the time. So med students probably poke and prod their corpse all day long. You ever seen pictures of how they prep bodies for that plastination shit? There's literally a room with human corpses hanging from hooks like a horror movie.

Besides why would archaeologists be digging up remains from our time? We literally record our entire lives on the internet. We share way to much and basically our entire society is recorded. There wouldn't be any point.

Did you even think this through?
>>
>>5321295
also this.
>>
>>5321277
So your first nonsensical bait failed so you pull out another?

Why would the dentist care or any doctor care for that matter? The dentist is getting paid massive amounts of money for these procedures, they aren't going to care about something like that. The doctors on the other hand have access to my medical records and would already know before hand.

Seriously think this through a bit more.
>>
>>5321284

Whether you started before puberty finished is irrelevant, it's about whether your skull changed before you started.

>>5321280
>>5321295
>>5321298
>>5321303
>>5321314

You all seem to be confused. First clarification: I am not a troll from /pol/, or any other site, I'm an MtF like all of you.

Second, I care that it /can/ be seen if someone were interested, the fact the evidence exists at all. That is the point of this thread.

Looking at this, and the other parts of the skeleton like the shoulders and rib cage, why even try? I looked at some pictures of Somik, and honestly, I'm so envious.

Even if no one else cares, I do.
>>
>>5321337
Holy fuck is this seriously what you are worried about?

There are so many issues that come with being trans, being visibly trans in xrays and after all your flesh has rotten off shouldn't even register as a concern.

Seriously I've had to get maybe 3 xrays in my life, and none of them were full body xrays that would reveal me being trans. Not that it would matter because MY MEDICAL RECORD WOULD AND SO WOULD YOURS.

Stop being stupid OP.
>>
>>5321337
its pretty hard for archealogists to determine sex in alot of skeletons. I think starting before finishing male puberty and bieng on HRT to begin with will make it pretty androgynous if it ever even happens. and like i said ur skeleton will be dust by then.
>>
>>5321277
Nah. I'm a (future) dentist. They don't really train us to be experts in disguising gender by skull xray. He will just look at the parts relevant to him (oral area). Most x-rays are only of the oral area anyway not full skull profiles.
>>
>>5321248

For the uninitiated, what the fuck are you talking about here? What is FFS?
>>
>>5321248
>leaving a body behind
>>
>>5326527
Facial feminization surgery.
Plastic surgery to reduce masculine features of the face, more significant changes often include shaving some bone to reduce it.
Really though with differing needs it describes not one specific procedure but multiple potential procedures none of which are particularly exclusive to ffs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.