[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all QT trans girls crazy ;___; If she's not a genderfluid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: good bitch.gif (1023KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
good bitch.gif
1023KB, 500x363px
Why are all QT trans girls crazy ;___;

If she's not a genderfluid tumblr girl who has a snake and sees auras, she's a 30-year-old vegan anarchist who lives in a fucking commune.

I just want a lanky 6-foot-tall skinny goth girl who doesn't go on rants about money, gender or private property being social constructs.
>>
all women are crazy
not just trans
>>
I'm not crazy
I guess I'm not cute either though :(
>>
>>5306297
idk how do you look

how do you dress
>>
>>5306292
Maybe this. You hear a hundred stories about people getting on mtf hormone therapy and saying they feel better, but crazy. Less rational. Less precise. Even less culpable. Even your STEM stereotypes get super sensitive and entitled. Sadly it may be an inevitable part of the process.
>>
>>5306318
Does that mean ftm get more logical?
>>
>>5306272
>genderfluid tumblr girl who has a snake and sees auras
>30-year-old vegan anarchist who lives in a commune

How is any of that worse than
>lanky 6-foot-tall skinny goth girl

Also:
>rants about money, gender or private property being social constructs
They literally are, though.
>>
>>5306303
Early transition, I just wear androgynous shit like skinny jeans and cardigans
>>
I don't necessarily think I'm cute, but I'm definitely getting there, but I'm pretty sane, have dyed black hair & all I dress in is usually black, so there's that.
I mostly like girls though and you have to be very compatible with my very messed up kinks.
>>
>>5306337
That's the anecdotal word on the street. Some I have talked to have a more concrete, average male world view.
>>
>>5306272
I don't even want to start the gender debate, but money and private property are social constructs. Those can't be debated and I don't know what a person would be ranting about beyond that. Are you maybe thinking saying something is a social construct is saying it's not real and/or not important?
>>
>>5306343
But I like how mtfs can be so awkward and graceful at the same time. They're like greyhounds.

>>5306346
ok. Sounds pretty plain.

>>5306358
Neat. I have some hope of not being a moron.

>>5306359
Well, basically just the "ugh capitalism" whining as if the spray can she bought to paint her old booties pink wasn't bought with money.
>>
>>5306272
>lanky 6-foot-tall
YFW midget so I'll never be able to do that for you
>>
>>5306318
I just started HRT a few months ago

Will this happen to me? Am I going to lose my mind?
>>
>>5306389
I'm ftm and 5'6 fucking bring it on
>>
>>5306394
We're the same height!
>>
>>5306392
You lose some things, you gain some things. I suppose it depends on what your relationship with your own emotions is like. I'm betting that the ones who feel crazy are the ones who aren't on good terms with their own feelings.
>>
>>5306348
Forgot to mention I'm skinny & 5'11", but I'd say the way I do my makeup falls in goth. My point is just that QT's like you want them to be do exist.
>>
File: 1439085724771.png (645KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1439085724771.png
645KB, 1400x1050px
>>5306272
What about someone whos shorter and likes history?
>>
File: balls.jpg (66KB, 388x395px) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
66KB, 388x395px
>>5306413
take me
>>
>>5306392
I hope not. It's reasonable to expect changes of the body will come with changes of the mind. Only you can say if you'll be happy with the changes.
>>
>>5306435
Are you a huge sadist(And or compatible with this >>5300889 ) and a girl? If so, sure!
>>
>>5306446
nah I'm an ftm and I hate sex. I thought I was 100% gay but apparently I'm into trans girls too. Which really doesn't broaden my dating range jack shit.
>>
>>5306463
Well I don't want sex either, not yet at least, but I want to be be flogged repeatedly till I'm crying from the pain, to be cuddled afterwards, and then maybe become one's pet if I did good enough.

Like I said I'm messed up.
>>
File: aliisa.png (262KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
aliisa.png
262KB, 540x452px
>>5306478
yeah not gonna argue you about that
>>
>>5306478
That's all fine as a fantasy. Some nights you go for it. But at some point you'll have to go to IKEA like every other couple.
>>
>>5306534
I've experimented a fair bit, I want that kind of stuff on the 24/7 level / as a lifestyle, though I would act like a normal person / couple when outside.
>>
>>5306382
>he thinks it's about using money and exchanging goods

You're not very smart are you
>>
>>5306698
the fuck is that shit, then?
>>
>>5306272
Where are you at?
I may be your type (and height!)
>>
>>5306318
90% of that is psychological placebo affect not a direct effect of hormones
>>
>>5306272
>I want someone who matches my aesthetic without having their own personality
K, good luck with that
>>
>tfw crazy but not qt
>>
>>5306801
Oh good. I was just going by hypothesis and anecdote. Can you post links to this 90% data please?
>>
>transgirl
>why are they crazy
I think you answered your own question :)
>>
>>5307819

You mean you were going by gossip and popular opinion.
>>
>>5307938
No. So where's the 90% data coming from? Was that the result of deep boipuss research?
>>
People actually want tall trans girls? Like 6 foot?
>>
>>5308413
I think short girls are cute, but being 6'6 myself, I wouldn't mind a taller trans girl.
>>
>>5306318
>>5306337

I think itd be hard to seperate that from expectation/wish fulfillment though.

>>5306801

You beat me to it, Anon
>>
>>5306272
>I just want a lanky 6-foot-tall skinny goth girl who doesn't go on rants about money, gender or private property being social constructs.

pls live in atx
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.