[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay and ugly How is it possible to get through life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1410015908237.png (8KB, 450x401px) Image search: [Google]
1410015908237.png
8KB, 450x401px
>tfw gay and ugly
How is it possible to get through life living like this?
>>
>>5305919
>gay
>ugly
>no confidence

I'm with you
>>
>>5305919
>>5306189
now kith
>>
>>5306189
>>5305919

The lack of confidence is more likely to drive gays away from you guys than your ugliness.

What are your body types?
What size are your cocks?
Are you tops or bottoms?

Also:

If you can manage to put aside your pride, then there are plenty of older dudes who don't give a fuck as long as they can get their dick wet/ass plowed
>>
>>5306460
Fuck off with the confidence and b urself shit. It works for women but not on gay guys. Never met a gay guy that would give me a chance due to my looks, but women give me plenty, despite being hideous, and I'm thankful for that.

I'm just glad I'm bi.

Being an ugly shitskin faggot is a death sentence.
>>
>>5306482

It's not your ugliness, it's your skin colour. Blacks are known for being gaybashers and queerkillers.

You could still get laid if you tried being less picky
>>
>>5306482
>Being an ugly shitskin faggot is a death sentence.
Seriously this. Being white and gay is easy mode, even if you're average.
>>
>>5306571
not true at all

I go through the same problems OP does.
>>
>>5306561
I'm not black.
I'm Mexican with almond shaped eyes I got from my indigenous father.

Girls of all races, including white, find it exotic, gays of all races find that repulsive.
And I'm not picky bro, I love thick girls but I expect guys to at least not be fat or black, I like black girls but not black guys.
So my standards are decent.
Also it's not about getting laid, it's about finding someone to date and be in a relationship. Gays are usually afraid of that.

>>5306583
You must be beyond ugly or autistic or possibly both.
>>
>>5306607
My nose is big but I don't think I look that bad...
>>
>>5306645
So if you don't think you look that bad, how can you say you're going through the same things as OP?
>>
>>5306662
Because I'm not attractive either
I'm below average but not 'beyond ugly'

Still no gay guy wants me and I have no confidence
>>
>>5306607

> Bwaaaaahhhh gays don't want relationships!!!101010

Welcome to being gay, we all have that problem dammit
>>
>>5306713
if I got plastic surgery to look 10/10, could I be in a lasting relationship with a man?
>>
>>5306713
>we all have that problem dammit
See plenty of relationships all around me, everyday. No matter how i look at things, suicide seems to be the most logical solution.
>>
>>5306736
>>5306951

You guys need some personality and some confidence and maybe some spaghetti-removing therapy.

Gays are superficial, yes, but they care just as much about dick size and body type as facial aesthetics.

And, like I said before, lower your standards and look for a bit older men, they would love your company guaranteed
>>
>>5306951
>suicide

No, anon don't do that, don't waste your life like that.
Kill as many people as you can before you kill yourself.
>>
>>5305919
Develop interesting personality.
>>
>>5306983
>personality/confidence
My personality is decent and I'm sometimes leaning to tad bit on the cocky side. Women love it, gays don't give a shit.

>dick size and body type
I'm 6.5, so average size and I'm fit as fuck
Nothing can make up for an ugly face for a gay guy.

>look for bit older men

No thank you. I'll stick to women. And people wonder why bisexuals don't end up with faggots when they have such higher standards.
>>
>>5305919
I know that feel. Also the older I get the more Im starting to look like my father when I look in the mirror and I resent it. Talk about daddy issues lol.
>>
>tfw lesbian and fat
>>
File: 1439664941646.jpg (31KB, 278x510px) Image search: [Google]
1439664941646.jpg
31KB, 278x510px
>be ugly fat gay mexican
>have sex with as many guys as I can to prove to myself that I'm not repulsive
>had sex with 37 guys this year
>tfw got herpes

t-thanks...
>>
>>5307255
>herpes

that shit will stay forever

now you're a ugly fat gay mexican with herpes

should've been more cleaner and careful, anon.
>>
>>5307278
yeah but now at least i know

AT LEAST I KNOW!
PORQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5307165

>lesbian and skinny
>keep ending up with fat chicks
>they're all superb at the vagplay and cook great food for me constantly
>no complaints
>>
File: :|.jpg (3KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
:|.jpg
3KB, 250x187px
>>5307368
>tfw no skinny gf who lets me go down on her for hours
ey bby wan sum fuk?
>>
File: ku$h.png (37KB, 254x291px) Image search: [Google]
ku$h.png
37KB, 254x291px
>>5307255
como mierda logras eso
como
literalmente logras tener sexo con 37 hombres y pensar que no va a ir nada mal
agradece que no te agaro sida estupido
>>
>>5306997

If you are fit and have that sized dick, then you must come off as a piece of shit if you cannot get some buoypussi
>>
>>5305919
>black
>gay
>ugly
>fat
>small penis

step up sempai.
>>
>>5306983
Did the therapy already. It was nice when combined with meds but i've long run out and have no way for a new prescription. This past summer totally destroyed me and at the moment i'm all alone and realize it will be will be like that forever.
>>
>>5306983
>Gays are superficial, yes
>they care just as much about dick size and body type as facial aesthetics.
how are these not superficial things?
>>
File: 1443843370593.jpg (72KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443843370593.jpg
72KB, 543x960px
>tfw tranny, non-white and poor
i mean come fucking on, the only thing you need to be a decent transfaggot is to have money and be white. i hate myself.
>>
File: Wojak.png (50KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
50KB, 500x597px
>>5306983
>>
>>5309068

I was trying to suggest that plain ugliness is not enough to keep a cock-hungry whelp away if you have the right body type or dick.

But personality and confidence is still pretty important when it comes to relationships. Nobody likes a doormat. Nobody likes to be fucked by an insecure top. Nobody likes to fuck an insecure bottom that act like their ass is made out of the Devil's dinner plate.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.