[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born a girl >tfw when you will never be a handsome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: why am i not him.png (641KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
why am i not him.png
641KB, 484x600px
>be born a girl
>tfw when you will never be a handsome man
>tfw no matter what you do, you will never command the respect and pussy slaying awe that a handsome man will
>tfw you will never be pic related

I want to die
>>
Well at least it's not a MtF thread.
>>
Girls go for anything with a penis nowadays, they pretty much accepted that all the attractive men are gay and they'll only get a neckbeard.

You have a higher chance than you think of getting a gf even if you look like Seth Rogan.
>>
File: A1380276594761228_4.jpg (135KB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
A1380276594761228_4.jpg
135KB, 1140x760px
>tfw you are one of those guys described in OP's post but you just want to be a girl
>tfw no man will never want you to be his wife
>tfw even if he did, you couldn't have his babies

Life is shit.
>>
>>5302810
ugh, ever not never

>>5302754
also, kinda this
>>
File: super_buttsecks.gif (138KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
super_buttsecks.gif
138KB, 400x619px
>>5302744
I wanted to be Superman when I was little.
I got over it.
Well... sometimes bedroom roleplay t b h.
Not a bid deal op
>>
>>5302810

/humblebrag
>>
OH WAIT I GET IT HE'S TRYING TO BE AN APP FTM, AUTOPHALOPHELIA LEL. HUE WELL DONE!
>>
>>5302744
do you dress up in boxers and a wifebeater and finger yourself furiously?
>>
>>5303501
Not really. I can't live it up on easy mode because the dysphoria ruins it. I feel guilty for not wanting it, and for not living up to the impression people have of me, and I'm probably going to die alone with my dysphoric bullshit, and nobody will ever really know me since I always put my guard up to hide the girly shit that inevitably slips out.
>>
>>5302754
>this is what neckbeards actually believe
>>
>>5303524
no. I just wish I was more dominant and good looking with crazy amounts of charisma. A male body enhances all these traits. I'd be so high up there on demand in the market, not to mention, the total respect and bro points one would earn if they were known as a casanova

I can only dream
>>
>>5302810
Same I was a top tier attractive guy. Also OP its only fun being that type of guy if you have game and a stellar personality to go along with it. Which I never developed cause I didn't like girls much
>>
>>5302754
she doesn't want a guy she wants
>respect and pussy slaying awe
I'll have some of that too thx
>>
>>5302744
Handsome man here, It's not all it's cracked up to be. unless you have the personality to go with it (I don't) you're in the trash with the rest of /r9k/. Like any bar I go to I will get girls asking me to dance with them yet I have never had a girlfriend. I actually would much prefer to be female where my looks would get me further. Grass is greener huh?
>>
That's why extensive plastic surgery exists senpai
>>
how would a hetero(?) MtF FtM relationship work?

that's about as modern as things get
>>
>>5306084
I'm genuinely curious what ftms do about sex

Do they just use a strap-on?
>>
>>5306090
Ever seen the movie Boys Don't Cry?

I'd recommend it
>>
>>5302744
>>tfw when you will never be a handsome man

If it's any consolation, neither will most men.
>>
>>5306084
Mutual seething envy? Idk.
>>
>>5306095
It's on my to-watch list
>>
>>5306084

In some relationships, the FtM wears a dildo and fucks the MtF in the vagina or ass. Alternatively, the FtM takes the girltinkler into their vagina.
>>
>>5302754
Grew up when attractive guys were still straight, tfw no qt 3.14 girlfriend who is settling for me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.