[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be masculine young bro-type dude >sexually mostly bottom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (350KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
350KB, 640x1136px
>be masculine young bro-type dude
>sexually mostly bottom, have some maso tendencies
>meet this one guy on the internet
>he starts using feminine forms of words towards me, treats me like a girl (we speak different language where this especially apparent)
>start to kinda go with a flow, and play a role, call myself she
>cock extra hard today, tomorrow, forever, ready to explode
>send him my pics, where I'm rather masculine, not even a twink, with buzzcut
>he likes it
>talk further
>asks if I can handle a real guy
>asks if I'm ready to become a real girl and forget that I ever was a guy
>send him all my yes
>says that I will have ro wear a dress and be his wife basically

I am so confused. Am I just being too horny, or is it really my thing? Being trans is extra hard mode in my country. Should I go with it or suppress it before it's too late? Help lgbt
>>
sounds like one of those things that seem great when you're horny but you regret as soon as the semen leaves your body.

Like jerking off and cumming on your face.
>>
>tfw want a guy to do this to me but not in a sexual way

I just want a guy to treat me like a girl and help me become his wife, despite me being like you OP and looking like a normal guy.

>>5295064
This also has a lot of truth to it, though.
>>
>>5295055
Take a step back from the sexy business, and evaluate how you'd feel about being a woman outside your role as this guy's wife. Can you see yourself that way? Is it at all appealing to you? If not, probably stick to being this guy's wife in private - transitioning is not something to be done lightly on the basis of one relationship. Maybe it's right for you, but it's not like it's your only option.
>>
This was the plot of Hedwig And The Angry Inch.

Don't do it.
>>
>dating biscum
You're asking for trouble.
>>
>>5295064
>Like jerking off and cumming on your face

So much truth it hurts. I always hate it after but for some reason I can't stop.
>>
If he wanted a mtf gf he'd be chasing mtfs, not talking to a masc guy. He just wants to humiliate you and make you crossdress, not transition.
>>
OP, crossdressing/sissy stuff is not the same as being trans. You guys share a fetish.

Nothing to be ashamed of, just keep it private and light hearted
>>
File: fucking red blush.png (5KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
fucking red blush.png
5KB, 194x205px
>>5295055
Well, masculine guys being feminized can be hot, but again the number of things that "can be hot" is astonishingly high.
>>
Has trans-mania really gotten so big that people don't know it's not crossdressing? Do you think Steven the drag queen at your local gay bar is a very indecisive transwoman? This is a fetish. Op is roleplaying a fetish.
>>
no wonder straights see us as freaks. jesus christ op.
>>
Cool story bro
>>
>>5300701
it's like I'm on /b/ in 2011 all over again
>>
STOP ASSOCIATING YOUR BETA FETISH WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE
FUCKING
STOP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.