[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel that I am a woman trapped in a mans body , i want to go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: cry.jpg (41KB, 560x303px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
41KB, 560x303px
I feel that I am a woman trapped in a mans body , i want to go through the transition but I dont fancy men I like women. Am i normal?
>>
Roughly a third of transwomen are lesbians
>>
>>5291256
Odds are that estrogen flips you around anyway.
>>
>>5291236
Your fixation on your mother's vagina is very normal. Be with her. Become her. Live in a castle made of vaginas, op
>>
>>5291265
People keep saying that, but estrogen made me go from being somewhat bi to being 100% dyke.
>>
>>5291330
Personally I was 100% opposed to having anything with men, to wondering if I'd ever want anything with a girl if I could have a guy instead.
>>
>>5291236
Why would you care if you're normal? Do what makes you feel good, not what puts you at the center of a dataset.
>>
>>5291236
A typical example of agp transbian here.
>>
>>5291350
I went from considering myself bi but having no real romantic feelings to lusting after the D. Estrogen is weird
>>
>>5291360
This. You're always gonna be miserable if you try to live a certain way because somebody else told you to.

The goal is to be yourself, not some caricature.
>>
>>5291236
>tfw sexually attracted to man, emotionally attracted to women.
I am hoping that I can solve this with a husband and female best friend. How do I find a female best friend?
>>
>>5291236
That's pretty normal. Sexuality and gender identity aren't necessarily related.
Coincidentally, all the trans people I know are homosexuals.
>>
>>5291256
1/3 of American trannies you mean. Ask around in South America or Asia, transbians are unheard of
>>
>>5291330
>penis
>dyke
Ok
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>5297521
>>
>>5291256
>roughly a third of trannies are straight men
Fify
>>
>>5297713
>trannies are men

Oh wow, such an original view.
>>
>>5297621
Um how about my real life experience you fucking retard
>>
>>5297521

I would say that at least in the case of South America, it's the machismo. There are probably many closeted transbians, but because of the strong cultural emphasis on being masculine (much stronger than in the US), those who are gynephilic repress in greater numbers.
>>
>>5298164
I'd also be willing to bet the number of transbians would be cut down dramatically in the US if you didn't count the hons
>>
>>5291265
>pre hrt
>im only attracted to women (not true, just wasn't comfortable with my self to admit to liking men)
>4mo HRT
>omg i love cock I love being a bislut in a mff 3 way WHY AM I SO HORNY WHY CANT I CUM
>6mo HRT
>streight
>>
>>5298164
Are you the same redditch faggot who has an agenda for trying to prove that transbians are a majority of the trans population and that any evidence to the contrary is just repression and homophobia
>>
>>5297773
So you're saying you lived in both Thailand and all south american countries?

Because I definitely know that some asian trans women are bi or dykes (or at least have the "so gay we lust for each other" thing most young trans women seem to have)
>>
>>5298435
No I just have friends that live there. 99% of South East Asian trans women are straight. Why are you so obsessed with proving that there are hordes of transbians everywhere? Is it cause you are insecure?
>>
>>5298280

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't post on reddit. Nor do I think the majority of trans women are transbians.
>>
>>5291236

You are NOT NOT NOT NOT trans

DO NOT LISTEN TO /lgbt/

They are a bunch of little kids born in the 1990's who live out their fetist

GO TO A LICENSE PSYCHOLOGIST

*NOT* A GENDER THERAPIST, OR A THERAPIST, OR A COUNSELOR, OR A SOCIAL WORKER

A *LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST*

If you take anything off of the internet to base such decisions on, you are a STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>5301347
When I told my ~licensed psychologist~ that I wanted to be a girl she had to pull out her DSM and read the GID section before getting back to me. Why would their opinion be the one to trust?
>>
>>5301381

oh man you are right yahoo answers is a better option, stick with that
>>
>>5301859
was more referring to this part
>*NOT* A GENDER THERAPIST, OR A THERAPIST, OR A COUNSELOR, OR A SOCIAL WORKER
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.