[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Russia really as anti-gay as Western media says it is? >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 41Q4YYT.png (185KB, 443x534px) Image search: [Google]
41Q4YYT.png
185KB, 443x534px
Is Russia really as anti-gay as Western media says it is?

>they beat people up or harass them for being gay!
I grew up in a pretty centrist American town, this shit happened.

>It's illegal to gay marry!
It was everywhere in America up until a decade ago.
>>
You've just answered your own question. Everywhere is has it's homophobic area. But seriously come to the UK. Roam gay free, Not at night tho
>>
>>5288064
To be fair, Russian lawmakers are trying to make something as innocent as two guys holding hands in public a criminal offense.
>>
The difference between Russia and the US is that an average American lives longer, Russians eat their veggies (cabbage) and there are some liberal cities in the US. :^)
>>
>>5288331
>holding hands
>innocent
Holding hands leads to hugging and hugging leads to kissing and kissing leads to sex and sex leads to satan permanently destroying your anus with AIDS and HIVs.
>>
They have "LGBT propaganda law". In West it's known as "anti-gay law". Its purpose is to protect children from getting information that could lead to denial of traditional family values, so they don't want to promote that homosexuality could be a norm in the society. It was never meant to lead to violent acts towards homosexuals but then there was conflicts and it happened and this is what you probably caught from the media.

Personally while I don't agree with Putin in this matter I don't think it's up to Western world to play the police of the world, that's exactly what lead to the chaos in Iraq and Syria.
>>
>>5288064
>implying gays approve of centrist American straights' behavior
>implying that gays approved of America a decade ago

Ho ho ho.
>>
File: tiptophotcatkek stolen.jpg (7KB, 170x206px) Image search: [Google]
tiptophotcatkek stolen.jpg
7KB, 170x206px
>>5288583
>sex leads to satan permanently destroying your anus with AIDS
>>
>>5288064
What does Western media say anyway?
>>5288957
Violent acts towards homosexuals were always commonplace, and the law itself barely changed anything, it was passed just to appease the general population.
Though people are becoming more radical because of massive state propaganda.
>>
>>5288170
>being a faggot in tower hamlets
enjoy having allah's boot in your face
>>
>>5288064
I live in eastern Europe (shit tier), and I confirm that it is shithole for anybody from lgb or t. It is a more shitholer shithole somewhere where sharia is a lex non scripta, but overall all post(?) soviet countries share the same amount of hatred for anything different (a fortiori as different as lgb or t can get).
>>
>>5289208
>ex soviets hate those who are different
thats not very left wing
>>
>>5289218
Why? Any dictatorship stands on leftist principles, the government decides what you can and what you cannot: own (high taxes, lack of private property protection), do (you cannot consume anything if the government forbids, you cannot do anything to yourself if government forbids (prostitution for example), say (hate speech laws, "anti gay propaganda" laws).
But really all those things can be reduced to one little principle - the rule of public property and government over private property.

These were the principles of nazis, soviets, fascists. It doesn't matter what colour the ideology wears or what it calls itself. It is left if it restricts private property rights and right if it doesn't. The leftier it is, the more totalitarian it becomes.

And you also should take into consideration that ideology leaves marks on human personality if exposed to it for too long. Most of the people living here were victims of the leftist ideology. And those people affect their children, who inherit some (or all) of those marks.

Of course it is the consequence not only of ideology, but also of total poverty. The less resources you have to fulfil your demands the more hate\anguish\sorrow you have because of suppressing these demands. But this poverty IS the consequence of leftist ideology ruling for almost a century.

So think about it and be happy with how really tolerant and rich the first world is and thank this richness for how peaceful and calm lives you live.
>>
>>5289218
Modern western leftists and soviet communists are nothing alike.
Well, both want more government control and redistribution, but they have totally different moral values.
>>
>>5289266
So are you saying that murica is more right wing than fascist Italy purely because they are less restrictive?
>>
>>5288064
>It was everywhere in America up until a decade ago.
Technically it's be legal in the US since 1868 but the Supreme Court took forever to remind us
>>
File: 1342581-7.jpg (116KB, 645x435px) Image search: [Google]
1342581-7.jpg
116KB, 645x435px
It highly depends on the city. They will most likely beat the shit out of you outside main cities like Moscow, SPB. Tho it can happen to you inside those cities as well.
Verbal abuse is common anywhere, especially if your appearance stands out.
If your parents/siblings accept you, you are incredibly lucky - it's rare.
The majority of people think that homosexuality leads to (equals) pedophilia and zoophilia, they think that in Europe zoophilia pedophilia etc are socially acceptable.
For example, they were told that there are many zoo brothels in EU, and many russians really believe that.
I f'n hate this country.
Rusophobic russian mtf here
>>
>>5292393
Good luck Russkie
Hope you can get out ASAP
>>
>>5289197
Stop living in poor areas.
Stop being poor.
>>
>>5289266
Gr8 b8 m8 no h8 I r8 8/8
>>
File: Lenin.jpg (39KB, 396x338px) Image search: [Google]
Lenin.jpg
39KB, 396x338px
>>5289750
Pic related actually legalized Homosexuality in Russia (Marx had literally nothing to say about it). it wasn't until he died in 1924 that Stalin seized power and banned it again (under the guise of it leading to pedophilia)

After Stalin died in 1954; it was still banned, but it was less enforced and the reason was changed from pedophilia to bourgeoisie degeneracy.

It wasn't until the 1990s that Homosexuality was re-legalized under Yeltsin, although it was only done so because of pressure from Central Europe.

Here's an interesting read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism_and_homosexuality
>>
>>5292653
lol i dont live there
>>
>>5292653

Stop importing mudshits.
>>
>>5292393

>For example, they were told that there are many zoo brothels in EU

FYI the zoo brothels are real. They just refer to them as refugee camps.
>>
>>5294765
I assume there can be some, but many russians think that it is normal for average european and that those brothels are everywhere
Russians think EU and US families adopt russians kids to molest/sell their organs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.