[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw eternal nonpasser >tfw no straight boy will ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 17.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>tfw eternal nonpasser
>tfw no straight boy will ever find me attractive
>>
>tfw not sure if you'll end up passing or not
>>
>>5287521

>tfw it looks like my body will pass, but not my face
>>
>>5287572
That's arguably better than the reverse, since you can get FFS
>>
>>5287521
how does it feel to know the exact tastes of every straight man in the world without even leaving your house?
Stronk psy power, OP.
>>
>>5287572
same for me, i have a really great body for passing,but my face is nah
>>
>>5287521
Don't you give up anon. I'll skip the story and just say its worth it to try, you just might find that special someone.
>>
>>5287521
Sucks to be you. Straight boy attention is the best attention c:
>>
File: BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png (92KB, 641x547px) Image search: [Google]
BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png
92KB, 641x547px
>tfw youre ftm so passing will be easy peasy lemon squeezy
>>
>>5287582
>straight
>liking men who look vaguely like women if you squint hard enough

??????
>>
File: 1368219542825.jpg (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1368219542825.jpg
185KB, 600x600px
>>5287680
>mfw you'll be a manlet
>>
>>5287572
>>5287638
have either of you presented as full fem in public?
>>
>>5287521
>tfw not even a tranny
>tfw no straight man will ever hold your little femboy butt
>>
>>5287731
>>5287746

I wouldn't dare at this point. My mom made me cut my hair some weeks ago (don't think I'll come out soon because risking getting kicked out as winter starts is a dumb idea) and I live in a city populated by minorities, so the stakes for not passing are higher than it would be a liberal white area.
>>
>>5287697
Jesus my point was one of hope and empowerment to stop being a weepy wallflower bitch cuz there's someone for everyone. Don't be dick to the tranny.
>>
>>5287763
>on HRT
>not out to your mom
>letting your mom dictate your haircuts
>>
>>5287798

The problem with that is she's the one with a car, college is 3 miles from home, and I don't feel like taking the bus every time. My mom at least lets me decide the style. I hate that faggy ass haircut where it's short on the sides and long on the top, yet sometimes I end up with it because the barber didn't pay attention to what I said. But I'm just glad I'm not in my youngest brother's shoes. My mother wants him to get his haircut whenever he gets to 2" or so because his hair is exceptionally curly. When it gets to that length, it's so tangled it overheats electric haircutters.

I wouldn't come out to my mom, because I'm sure her first reaction would not be positive. Then she'd tell my father in the middle of her negative reaction, who could potentially get violent. And even if he doesn't react violently, despite not liking his parents at all, I'm sure he would still tell them over the phone, "You know what Anon told me? He said he wants to be a fucking tranny. Confusion, indoctrination, bullshit, etc." He talks about everything with them.

She probably cares about my hair style because she wants me to get a girlfriend, and as she says, when we're growing out our hair, "We look like hobos."
>>
Well why dont you show us what your talking about, im sure its not bad.
>>
>>5287899

You mean me? (>>5287882) I'm not going to post my face. There's a girl in one of my classes who I'm pretty sure is trans, so who knows if she browses this board? I would like to get some commentary, but I'm pretty sure my chin is my main problem.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.