[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>> 22 >> Been with the same guy for 5 years (engaged)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1448124677684.png (138KB, 307x368px) Image search: [Google]
1448124677684.png
138KB, 307x368px
>> 22
>> Been with the same guy for 5 years (engaged)
>> Walked in on him cheating on me with some random guy about 4 months ago
>> Tried to salvage my relationship
>> He's probably cheating again
>> Discover I no longer really love him
>> Lease is up in December

How can I break this off? I find myself resenting him more and more, each day. Everything he does is starting to piss me off. I might still love him, but he makes it so fucking hard.
>>
Sounds pretty easy. Move out once the lease is up and forget him if you want to. It sounds like you don't want to.
>>
>>5268389
Leave him and find someone else? It's not that hard to do actually. When the lease ends, pack up your shit and go somewhere else without him.
You think you love him, but it's obviously not the other way around since he is/was cheating on you.
>>
>>5268446
I probably won't enter another relationship for a while after this.

And yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards. I could just tell him I'm moving out and leaving him.
>>
>>5268389
Leave, cut contact and move on. I was in the same situation and I'm glad I left them behind.
>>
>>5268389
That's heartbreaking, it's gonna take some time to heal, but best to remove him as much as possible from your life cause right now he can feel you beginning to slip away and he's gonna try and do everything to keep you from realizing how bad he is cause he knows that it's gonna be really difficult finding another guy he can fuck around and take advantage of once you leave.
>>
and i mean, just like vanish completely from his life without leaving a trace that he can use to reel you back in
>>
>>5268578
Not really possible. I think we can remain friends, but the only reason I really stayed with him so long was because I was convinced we were soul mates.

Now I know that I was being Naive.
>>
How do i deal with the bed and sleeping situation?

The bed is actually mine, but he probably wouldn't sleep on the couch if I asked him, and I want to avoid him blowing up in my face and making this all harder.

Should I just take the couch until we move out?
>>
Jeeze, you should've broke it off the second you caught him cheating. Just tell him you don't love him anymore since he cheated. Simple.
>>
This is spooky. I am sorry you have to deal with this anon. I hope it works out.
You do have to leave him though.
>>
>>5268389
You simply wait until you're both at home. Assuming you eat together when you're almost done you say you need to talk.

Just start off with saying you don't think this is going to work out. You tried to make it work, but it doesn't seem that he is looking to do the same. It is probably best that we move on.

Just make sure you say a proper goodbye for closure, I didn't do that when I moved out of my ex's place after buying my own, and haven't talked to him since.
>>
>>5268389
you're 22, it's the perfect age to end a relationship. Just forget him op
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.