[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 90% of people could never love you back >tfw the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 546363.png (1MB, 900x1229px) Image search: [Google]
546363.png
1MB, 900x1229px
>tfw 90% of people could never love you back
>tfw the other 10% aren't guarantees
>>
>>5264971
Such is life anon.
>>
>>5264971
>90%

lmao
you mean 96%
because the out of the 10% of guys who claim to have experienced same-sex attraction, at least 60% would never actually want to be in a same-sex relationship
>>
File: 1436081686404.png (197KB, 393x460px) Image search: [Google]
1436081686404.png
197KB, 393x460px
>>5264971
>faggots and lesbians complaining about not being able to find a lover again
>>
File: 1428419348604.jpg (178KB, 572x507px) Image search: [Google]
1428419348604.jpg
178KB, 572x507px
>>5265125
That's kinda the only thing that passes through my head whenever I have time to think. At least it's not another tranny thread.
>>
>>5265025
Not to mention people outside of your age group, people you aren't attracted to, etc.
>>
File: rubber cement.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
rubber cement.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>5265521
Hopefully there'll be a catastrophe and everyone will die or ayy lmaos will invade or we'll get some custom sexbots with a decent personality simulation or genetically engineering lovers from scratch.
>>
>90% of people
More like 99%
>>
>tfw nobody wants a straight bottom
>tfw will never cuddle with strong bf top
>>
>>5264971
is there any way to get in contact anon?
>>
>>5265125
It's better than a tranny posting
>why aren't i a real girl
>>
>>5266368
If you are talking about anyone who identifies as LGBT, its more like 3-4% of the population... at least for murika.
>>
>tfw this is true for every person on planet earth
>tfw "true love" doesn't exist
>tfw the notion of "soulmate" is ridiculous and people generally just settle down with someone they have something, anything in common with
>>
>>5266701
Let's say 1% out of those 3% are trannies, so we are left with 2%.
If you're gay you'll only have a half of that, meaning 1%.
And from that there's probably only one tenth who are of appropriate age, looks and personality, so we are left with 0.1%.
And they also need to find you attractive too, so basically it's like winning a lottery, even if you live in such a gay country as the US.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.