[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I thought Bruce Jenner was a hero/role model until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 16

File: bruce jenner.jpg (80KB, 627x640px) Image search: [Google]
bruce jenner.jpg
80KB, 627x640px
>"I thought Bruce Jenner was a hero/role model until I found out he was a evil rethuglican!"

What do liberals mean when they say this?
>>
>>5262978
They perform dumbness affirmation procedure.
>>
>>5262978
LOL gay guy and I would vote republican as well for the presidential hahaha

Oh man lgbt people and the feminist shit and multiculti bullshit that comes with it is utter insanity. These people have to be the most insane people on the planet, the only group more retarded that I can think of at the moment are groups like IS, Al Nusra, Al Qaida, Boko Haram.
>>
>>5262978
It's not news that Caitlyn has shit opinions and should in no way be seen as a positive figure.

>>5263039
>I would vote republican as well for the presidential hahaha
You want the US to collapse?
Or are you one of those retards that don't understand that you can't go 8 years with a progressive president, then 8 years with a regressive president, and over and over again.
>>
>>5263048
>he thinks voting Democrat wouldn't cause the U.S. to collapse either

Democracy was a mistake, let's go full republic again.
>>
>>5263060
>wanting anything that isn't authoritarianism
>>5262978
Idk in general but Jenner is basically the poster child of agp
>>
>>5263060
We never were a democracy. We've ALWAYS been a republic. I don't even know if democracy has ever been tried on a national scale.
>>
>>5263060
All a republican president would do is tear down the things Obama did, get away with the obama care, etc. Which would cost money, and etc, while adding a few republican stuff into it.
The next time US gets a new president it'll be a progressive one, which will have to again, remove all the republican stuff, and add in a new obama care.
>>
>>5263079
We're a representational democracy. You do know the architecture of D.C. is modeled after ancient Greece in honor of the principles of democracy, right?

The republican and democratic parties have fucking jack shit to do with their names anyway. Holy fuck
>>
>>5263091
Welcome to the American system xDDDD
>>
>>5263103
>representational democracy.
Also known as a republic.
>>
>media lauds trans woman as a hero for being an exorbitantly wealthy trans woman
>immediately turn on her when she doesn't tow the party line
Like. Fucking. Clockwork.
>>
>>5263209
>she
>>
>>5263235
that was a good one!
>>
>>5263209
>some retard on Facebook=the media at large

Kek
>>
>>5262978
Jenner's has no credibility because his life was basically a male power fantasy that ended when his crossdressing fetish went too far.
>>
>>5263209
Nobody trans liked Jenner from the very beginning.

>I'm a trans woman
>Gender and sexuality are two different things
>I'm a straight trans woman
>That means I like women
>hurr durr
>>
>>5263365
>Nobody trans liked Jenner from the very beginning

Bullshit. /lgbt/ didn't like Jenner, but plenty of trans people outside of here do.
>>
Because the narrative that if you're LGBT you should be a collectivist has to be kept alive at any cost. Gotta tear down and silence any inconvenient people who actually read an econ and history book once. They don't do it just to Jenner, they do it to pretty much everybody with a "wrong" opinion.
>>
>>5262978
>but she's acting a lot like a straight white guy now

That's because he IS a straight white guy. Growing long hair and putting on make-up does not make someone a woman.
>>
>Democrats are surprised that rich people are conservative

Shit son if you had money you would be too. Don't want the libtard gestapo beating down your door and taking everything you own to give to La-Sha and Tyrone who haven't worked a day in their life.
>>
>>5263103
Holy fucking shit do you have any idea what a republic is? Because you just described it. Also, Greece had different political systems for every city state. Athens was democracy, Sparta was oligarchy, etc. I don't know why fucktards call America a democracy, and the party names are only there because they sound like they fit.
>>
>>5263980
It's too bad your ridiculous narrative doesn't fit the statistical reality.
>>
>taking this attention whoring clown seriously
buckle up buckaroo
>>
>>5264091
>It's too bad your ridiculous narrative doesn't fit the statistical reality.

lmao source? Because almost every rich person is conservative to keep a hold of their money.
>>
thank god trump is running. he's obviously pro gay rights too. he has lots of gay friends. he just has to say "traditional marriage" cause he's running for the republican nomination

BASED TRUMP 2016. Protect us from the moslem hordes and save us from the communist revolution
>>
>>5264279
>obviously pro gay rights
Based on what?
>>
I like trump but unrelated:
Why do gay people want to get married in churches? It's disrespectful to the religion that outright says not to. I'm fine with them getting married but not in the houses of God (where it's disallowed because some of them do accept us).
>>
>>5264309
based on the fact that he's a fucking wharton grad i.e. not dumb and has talked about attending gay marriages. you bet your ass his favorite kid ivanka has like a billion gay friends and is a huge influence on him
>>
>>5264310
a lot of them don't and a lot of churches welcome gay couples and don't find it disrespectful at all
>>
>>5263694
Not that it matters either way, but I don't get why anyone ever liked her to begin with. What did she do besides transition and blow money on surgery? The only thing she did to advance any kind of transgender movement was exist. She didn't campaign, she didn't do any activism. And on top of that she killed someone. I wish people would stop giving people their fifteen minutes of fame just for showing up.
>>
>>5264366
Yeah, that's why I put in parentheses about the ones that do to exclude it from the question. My mother's church doesn't, but my (baptized) church does.
>Can't attach file
Lol wtf this sites image limit is shiiiit
>>
>>5264331

Several major Republicans have been alumni of prestigious schools while admittedly having gay children, and still vote actively campaign against homos. So are we only supposed to take him on his word when he says things like "build wall", but shrug it off as meaningless pandering when he says "traditional marriage"?
>>
>>5263039
Yeah, i'm there with you. Its fucking disgusting what feminists and social progressives have done to the gay rights movement. The most marginalized group in the gay movement now a days is cis gay men... You're free to shit on them as much as you want!.. If one of the other members of a group steps out of line, you can trash them a bit, but you cant use that one instance to trash all of them.

When a gay guys does something they dont like(dan savage), its 'the faggots are just a bunch of privileged fucks!'. When a lesbian or tranny does something though, its just that 1 individual, and if anything the dykes and trans are pitied because they have such a poor ambassador for their cause.

Dunno if i would vote republican in 2016 though... As disappointed as i am with obama, and how little i think of clinton, Id still feel better with her than carson.
>>
>>5264310

Gay people can be religious and traditional, too. If it's disrespectful than that's on the part of the churches voluntarily marrying them, not the couple. Why is there never anyone complaining about the multitude of any other sinners marrying in churches?
>>
>>5264412
Doesn't Congress and Senate have to pass his wall act? Who gives a shit about the wall. It's never going to happen.
>>
>>5264432
Isn't that kind of the whole reason people are voting for him though?
>>
>>5264431
I would complain about couples marrying without keeping abstinence or not abiding the tradition of not looking like a skank down the aisle but I also don't care enough. Not that I care enough in this thread either. I'm just interested and bored.
>>
Gender politics is poison. Anyone who pushes it(feminists, gay rights, blacks, etc...) should be told to STFU.
Gays more or less have 100% equality now.
Women have had equality since the 60's. All feminists have accomplished since then was pissing off competent women, all men, and giving themselves a bigger payday(as now there's insitutional sexism towards men)
BLACKLIVESMATTER no more than white/asian/latino/etc.. lives, and the people who devalue it the most are blacks, through gun crime and murder.

There... Hammer this shit into the ~80 million or so assholes who live their lives according to this garbage, and we'll have a better country in a matter of hours.
>>
>>5264436
I like his political ideas regarding foreign exports and the alliances he wants to make. Plus, he has a good slogan.
>>
>>5264412
because it wasn't politically expedient for them to do so.

are you talking about Cheney? that guy is obviously a fucking scumbag and 2000-2008 was a different time

>Several major Republicans have been alumni of prestigious schools while admittedly having gay children

can you give some examples? and seriously, trump is clearly pandering to the christian masses.

I don't know if you know this, but a lot of the ivy league republicans don't have anything against gays. it's just the nature of their constituencies and winning support
>>
LMAO BRUCE JENNER IS BEING PAID BY REPUBLICANS TO TRY TO BE A COOL HIP TRANSWOMAN AND ENCOURAGE THE QUEERS TO VOTE REPUB, TRUMP 2016 AND FOREVER
>>
>>5264452
People don't want political change. They want societal change so everyone thinks exactly like them or they'll push for more rights.
These people need less free time and more jobs tbqh fåm
>>
>>5264436
I would vote for him because hes the ONLY person who stands up to entitled loudmouthed, violent people... Be they muslims who want to get a free ticket paid for by tax payers, uppity blacks who think screaming down an old man to highjack his political speech(or barge through a library and target only whites in the room for abuse) and yes... the occasionally LGBT person who thinks they're a special snow flake and dont need to follow the gender signs on bathrooms.

It'll be a rough 4 years, as he'll make a lot of mistakes, but i think its important so many of these obnoxious assholes get a strong leader who outright tells them their feelings are less important than others rights, and the reality of the world we live in.
>>
>>5264473
heh, silly me. the old bat has supported gay marriage since 2000. what the fuck

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/420375/freedom-means-freedom-everybody-jim-geraghty
>>
>>5264432
There is actually already legislation on record (i.e. already passed both houses and signed by a president) that authorizes building a partial southern border wall. (appropriations may be another issue)
>>
>>5264428
Cry moar faggot.
>>
>>5264548
Why would i be crying? On this social issue, i'm winning.

Common sense homosexuals are getting really fed up with you obnoxious whiny cunts.
For DECADES we faced shit only to be seen as legit non-threatening in the early '00s... then tumblr college-feminist fucktards jumped up and started flat out making BS up that all of a sudden everyone needs to acknowledge and follow.

You realize the whole 'pro-noun' thing was *NEVER* spoken of before, like 2008, right? Now there are a bunch of left wing comedians who speak out about how fucking ridiculous this shit has gotten. Bill Mahre is always pointing this crap out now. Nearly all the major comedians wont do shows in progressive settings, like gay community theaters, or university campuses because of how censored and whiny those audiences are. This entire season of south park has lampooned this issue.

You idiots have gone so far up your own asses, and stayed in echo chambers that jerk you off on it(tumblr, reddit, and yeah, /lgbt/) that you havnt even noticed how irritated everyone else is to it.

And because of that, i can promise you, Trump will get a few extra million votes for that SOLE reason which very well could give him the white house.... should he be the nominee.
>>
>>5264279
Joke on you when he gets elected and makes conversion therapy mandatory for all teh gays.
>>
>>5264428
lol stfu faggot
>>
>>5264600
As a cis-white-straight-christian male I need to inform you that you need to vote Republican. Democrats are the id and Republicans are the Superego. The problems you are witnessing in society are a result of not enough superego. Vote for the superego. Also abandon group identity politics and focus your outlook more on individual rights. Also read John Locke and the Federalist papers, as well as Immanuel Kant. If you do all this, I will let you masturbate to the idea of sucking my cock.
>>
>>5264399
i'm not sure why he's more known and noted than cox when cox is actually a decent person and has a bone of talent in her body.
plus cox doesn't have a penis.
>>
>>5264452
Bet you are a white gay guy-you lot ar the biggest racist bitches of all and hold everyone back.
>>
>>5264600
>Being this butthurt you write a fucking book

Top kek. Oh and btw, cry moar faggot.
>>
>>5264621
Trump is friends with way too many gay people.. Infact i dont think i have even heard him speak out against gay marriage. I think his official response when questioned on it was something along the lines of
>Its the law of the land now, and i dont see a reason to fight anyone over it.

First and foremost, hes a businessman.(not a very good one, mind you) so he probably has many gay friends and knows its in most businesses best interest to accept gay marriage as its negligible extra cost(even less with obamacare) and going against it now would be obscenely expensive, for the court battle.

Dont get me wrong, the guys a prick and almost definitely an idiot. His tax plan is a disaster... But hes the ONLY politician whos actually taking issues head on... in a way that nearly everyone can agree makes sense. The only ones who really take issue with him on those main issues are the whiny snow flakes like blacklivesmatter, or trannies who think they should be able to flash their dicks at little girls in the womens restrooms.
>>
>>5264600
>bill maher
>south park
>sucking donald trumps dick this hard

fuck off /pol/
>>
>>5264632
Thanks for proving my point.

>>5264637
Shhhhhhh... Enjoy your internet connection while you have it. When Emperor Trump takes office, not only will your dreams of getting your free pussy from the govt. be cancled, but so will your internet connection, as you'll be seen as poisoning the public thought by trying to legitimize your imbalanced brain.
>>
>>5264639
>trannies who think they should be able to flash their dicks at little girls in the womens restrooms.
I've never known trannies to think that. Before you go off saying letting trannies use the right bathroom enables pedophiles, you should keep in mind that bathrooms generally have separate stalls. And besides, our current system does nothing specific to stop gay and lesbian pedophiles from raping little kids in the bathroom.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 450x300px
>>5264600
>>
>>5264639
Dude it was a joke, fuck you are definatly gay, never met anyone so fucking anal. This is 4chan, not fucking time magazine why you campaigning so hard?
>>
>>5264645
lol, you think /pol/ likes bill maher?

You silly trannies. No, i'm a legit left wing gay man who's had enough of you idiots turning the GAY rights movement into a clown show. Now, id rather cut off my nose to spite my face, than see you fucking parasites getting positive reinforcement.

4 years of war with iran, pakistan, and anyone else who's skin is darker than a latte is worth it, to see you mental fucks be stopped dead in your tracks before you truly poison our society.
>>
>>5264639
>First and foremost, hes a businessman.(not a very good one, mind you

You are retarded if you think that. He certainly had a lot of help from his successful father. But he got about a million dollar loan and turned it into a multi-billion dollar company. Greater than Thousand-fold increase in worth is a very successful businessman.
>>
>>5264651
So Trump is pro-censorship?
>>
>>5264665
>trannies are a bigger danger than Iran
>>
>>5264651
Jokes on you i'm not an americunt you filthy fag. It doesn't matter how much you stan for him, he's not going to let you suck him off.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>5264665
>You silly trannies. No, i'm a legit left wing gay man who's had enough of you idiots turning the GAY rights movement into a clown show.

i don't think it's the T that's doing that
>>
>>5264639
>almost definitely an idiot

Can we stop calling our politicians idiots? They're clearly not. Trump is not an idiot. He might say some dumb things, but the man is pretty smart. He's running for office. He has to say dumb shit to appeal to dumb people. He graduated Wharton and yeah, he could have put his inheritance into index funds and done better for himself, but the fact that he didn't massively underperform the market makes him an above average investor.

I think Trump might actually be the most sensible candidate aside from Rand Paul. Hillary has zero imagination and Bernie Sanders would probably bankrupt the US.
>>
>>5264660
Pedophiles make up a fraction of 1% of the general male or female population.

Pretty much all trannies are sexual deviants.

>>5264663
Who said i was white? I think you grabbed the wrong response image. Dont worry, you lunatics have one for any/all groups, right? I'm sure you have one that trashes pirate-biopolar-lesbians, right? What else are you going to do for those 24 hours a day you're NOT contributing to society?
>>
>>5264684
Top kek.
>>
>>5264651
Faggots gonna faggot.
>>
>>5264684
Top kek

>>5264688
>Pretty much all trannies are sexual deviants.
Only if you count crossdressing as a sexual deviation. Even if you do, that doesn't mean they'd be any more likely to be pedophiles. Pedophilia and gender dysphoria are two entirely distinct conditions.
>>
>>5264668
He inherited tens of millions of dollars from his father. It's been estimated to be between 40-200 million dollars.
>>
>>5264684
>Oh look, theres a float of weird fetishists at a fetish pride parade! Thats so off putting...

>Oh of course, i'm sorry. I mis-gendered you. Of course you should be able to compete in sports for your new gender! Whats that? The MtF MMA fighter just obliterated his opponent and smashed her skull? Well shes on estrogen, so its okay! Whats that? The guy threw you out of his place because he didnt expect you to have a penis? Well hes just a transphobe! YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE...

Sorry, but you guys are 1000x worse than bug chasers. Least the bug chasers kill themselves off. You morons get laws changed right before you kill yourselves...
>>
File: jkyqsqfqljt6pj0p0uha.gif (276KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
jkyqsqfqljt6pj0p0uha.gif
276KB, 500x299px
>>5264688
>>
>>5264685
>Donald trump is not an idiot

You win the 4chan troll award, congrats.
>>
>>5264721
hmm yes of course clearly trans people asking they be called a certain gender is worse than the spread of the HIV epidemic that makes complete sense
>>
>>5264721
>Of course you should be able to compete in sports for your new gender! Whats that? The MtF MMA fighter just obliterated his opponent and smashed her skull? Well shes on estrogen, so its okay!
Specifically, she was on estrogen long enough to have female physical abilities, and this was confirmed by doctors, you know, people who actually understand how the body works.

>The guy threw you out of his place because he didnt expect you to have a penis? Well hes just a transphobe! YOU NEED TO CALL THE POLICE...
That might be transphobic, but I don't think it's a crime worth calling the police. Now, if he used violence against you, that's another matter. Even if a tranny intentionally tried to hide her penis, violence wouldn't be justified unless she was actively trying to rape you or something.
>>
>>5264741
But thats what trump supporters bellieve.
>>
>>5263960
That's all trannies doe
>>
>>5264179
Lol except all the rich democrats. You're dumb as fuck, no wonder you're a tranny.
>>
>>5264753
Truth.
>>
>>5264749
You know nothing of trump supporters. You also know nothing about reality.
>>
>>5264743
lol, if you know ANYTHING about MMA, and watched that match, you know damn well it was not a fair fight. It might slow muscle growth, but he still had the skeletal structure, the body proportions, the reflexes, etc.. of a man. And men > women when it comes to sport.

And how the fuck is that transphobic?!?! If someone presents themself as a women and tries to hook up for a man looking for women.. and does not disclose his penis, then he deserves a hell of a lot worse than just being 'thrown out' of the guys place.
>>
>>5264775
>Trump supporters
>Reality

Top kek.
>>
>>5264753
yup...

I can put a trailor hitch and swap the back seat of my car for a truck bed.... That wont change the fact that its still a car engine, car frame, car suspension, car etc... etc.... etc...

If you're 60 years old, have a penis, were raised as a boy, etc.. then your a man, no matter how far/expensive into the delusion you want to go.
>>
>>5264776
>then he deserves a hell of a lot worse than just being 'thrown out' of the guys place.
Like what? Getting beat up, permanently mutilated? Killed? That most definitely is transphobia, and you're insane to deny it. Like really, the guy isn't even harmed, he saw a penis when he wanted to see a vagina, so what? If the tranny tried to force herself on him, that would be rape and then you could argue self-defense, but otherwise all you're entitled to do is say you're no longer interested in sex/relationship with her.
>>
When a "liberal" says this sort of thing, they are pretty much saying I welcome and value every viewpoint, opinion, and creed that anyone could hold as long as it's exactly identical to my own.
They celebrate tolerance but do not practice it.
They worship equality, by insisting everyone be treated differently.
They are not truly liberal, they are just simply anti-conservative.
>>
this thread has more fedora tipping 16 year olds than an amazing athiest comment section
>>
File: giphy.gif (595KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
595KB, 460x600px
>>5264820
Fuck it we've been found out!
>>
>>5264812
So he wasted an entire evening with a conniving asshole who has so little respect for him(and understanding of what a courteous person is) and SHOULDNT be told to get the fuck lost?

How entitled to other peoples time and attention do you think a tranny is?

I honestly dont understand how ANY adult can think this shit is acceptable. They have to understand that 90%+ of people are NOT into a trans relationship, right? They cant be that fucking delusional.
>>
>>5264839
Again, the most that you can do is tell them the relationship is over and to get out of your house.
>>
>>5264839
Thats the number 1 reason people hate trannies now-they feel they are entitled to everything and whine when people mis-gender them/wont fuck them/wont make videogame characters of them etc
>>
>>5264846
but apparently thats transphobic... according to your last post.

I guess when i asked you to really think about it, you clued into how inconsiderate it is.. But hey, trannies are marginalized, so its okay if they fuck around and waste other peoples time! And you know what? Sometimes that isnt enough! sometimes they need to be called assholes and bigots when they dont fall in and go along with the actual sex! Because if the 'woman' having a penis is a turn off and some how ends the will for sex, then the person needs to be shammed!

Seriously, this is why trump should win. How fucking pervasive and ignorant this shit has become is disgusting.
>>
>>5264872
Also because they're dysfunctional freaks of nature
But yeah they're kinda obnoxious too
>>
>>5264884
>but apparently thats transphobic... according to your last post.
No, I said that wasn't transphobic. Physically attacking them is what I said was transphobic.
>>
File: Republican-preside_3366605b.jpg (228KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Republican-preside_3366605b.jpg
228KB, 620x387px
>>5264884
How do we knows trump isn't trans? I mean he tans, wears a wig, sock suspenders, looks kinda effiminate-what if he wins the election and comes out as "diane trump", how will you feel then?
>>
File: you.jpg (16KB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
16KB, 220x242px
>>5263039
>>5262978
>>5263060

>I vote Republican
>>
File: 1395259649490.jpg (103KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1395259649490.jpg
103KB, 422x600px
>>5264663
>tfw you will never be asian
>>
>>5264952
What do you mean?
>>
>>5264705
His father died in the late 1990s. By then he'd already become a business tycoon worth well beyond his inheritance.
>>
>>5264736
If he's an idiot, then YOU go and turn a million dollars into 10 billion dollars.
Easy, right?
>>
>>5265111
Well, get me a million. What is easy is, maybe, being given a million dollars at 18.
>>
>>5264995
>I don't know any history
>>
>>5265111
Pretty easy when you make the money by exploiting a dangerous disorder (gambling) and having the government bail you out of your repeated bankruptcies. It's easy to make money when the game is rigged in your favor, niggerfaggot. All you need is for enough money to open a casino to fall in your dumbass lap.

When everyone else goes to zero, it's over. When Trump and similar lucky morons get to zero, they take it out of our taxes to let them burn it all down again. It's a farce. He did terribly in a decent school that he got into because of legacy. He has never been called intelligent by anyone who has ever known him -- indeed, he's normally called thuggish, blunt, simple, and other euphemisms for being a loud dumbass in the business world. He has been mocked for his stupidity and his shortsightedness for longer than you've probably been alive. And now you're sitting there, and because he's bought a bunch of media attention, you're sucking his shriveled dick?

Have some fucking self-awareness anon.
>>
File: 1326230475794.png (17KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1326230475794.png
17KB, 241x230px
>>5265128
If an "idiot" like Trump can make a million into 10 billion, surely any one of the millionaires in this country should be billionaires in a couple decades, right?
>>
>>5265142
>having the government bail you out of your repeated bankruptcies
>not knowing the difference between chapter 11 and chapter 7 bankrupcies
>not knowing that out of the 109 companies Trump has established, 4 have gone bankrupt

Never post again.
>>
>>5265156
You realize you didn't actually rebut anything, right?
>>
>>5265159
If you think the frontrunner for the republican party and multi-billionaire real estate tycoon is somehow less intelligent than you, I think you're the one who might have problems.
>>
>>5265135
…care to elaborate?
>>
>>5265175
fuck sake it's Mussolini, I am implying that by voting Republican you are a fascist. There you killed the joke dead with your American-tier education level. Happy now?
>>
>>5265342
I know who he is. I didn't get you associated the Republicans with fascism. Oh, you're not American? Where are you from? Is it common to draw such bold analogies in your country? I'm not American, by the way.
>>
>>5265377
The Republican Party is clearly fascist.
>>
>>5265413
Sorry, but the left is walking fascism. Leave the basement and experience life.
>>
>>5262978
She's nothing more than a mind controlled puppet for the illuminati
>>
I'm a gay man and I can't WAIT to vote for Trump in 2016
>>
>>5265413
How is it? Why makes you think so?
>>
>>5265423
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>5264279
Trump is an ass.
>>
>>5265149
He was only able to do that because of white privilege. A black lesbian would have been broke in weeks.
>>
>>5262978
>"she's acting a lot like a straight white guy right now..."

Bruh.
>>
File: 1447130809067.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>5265342
>I am implying that by voting Republican you are a fascist
>>
>>5265522
Beta bitch pls go
>>
>>5265473
The fascist ideology supports:
nationalism
militarism
imperialism
and ideally the formation of a one-party state.

They normally maintain power either through a cult of personality that they will cite and refer to even after the death of the person, or through intimate ties with religious organization.

A fascist is most comfortable when regulating the behavior of the populace with extremely precise rulesets and with no ability to deviate. They are traditionalist foremost, except when a change of the order would allow them more power.

The American Republican party promotes
nationalism
imperialism
militarism in a huge way
and seeks at all times to eliminate the influence of any other parties. Through the overuse of tactics such as gerrymandering, the formation of national laws that prevent the creation of new parties, and filibustering at every level of the federation, they have created a reputation for obstructionism and inability to compromise.

By constantly referring to the unknowable desires of Reagan, they foster a cult of personality that all Republican party members must cowtow to or face total exclusion. Christian themes are extremely vital to their powerbase. Even though Republicans control barely over a third of the population of the United States, by using nationalistic and religious fervor, they are able to level the generations of legal abuses in place in order to regularly secure more than half of the political capital. They use this capital to enforce a hegemony firmly rooted in a kind of Christian ideology that is uniquely American, as well, and restrict the movement of peoples and the exchange of radical ideas. "Traditional" is a fetishistic word to the Republican party, and is used to ward off evils.

The Republican party is strongly fascist, because it is strongly Right Wing. If you're uncomfortable with that label, maybe you should look at the situation logically, and simply accept that you yourself are a fascist.
>>
>>5264452
Your belief system is rooted in total ignorance of the world. Especially your misuse of "black lives matter" is laughably simple and incorrect.
>>
>>5265173
Money isn't intelligence, friend. And neither is being respected by a pack of flaming retards.
>>
>>5265597
>that picture
when will it stop?
>>
>>5265710
Your understanding of Italian fascism has a couple of lacunae. Fascists' economy both in Italy and Germany was strongly regulated and organized as corporatism, layered by multiple bodies of profession each detaining a monopole over the national economy, with few to none importation and foreign investment, whereas modern Republicans, accordingly with the deregulation policies of Ronald Reagan, are opposed to such an organization of work and refer to liberal doctrines of an autoregulated market. They are against a strong fiscality, public pension system, non-private healthcare, heavy funded education system and minimum wages, in complete opposition with fascists. Fascism is historically quite hostile to religion and religious authorities. Benito Mussolini was a well-known atheist, coining the term “black germ” when talking about the priests, and regularly was in quarrels with the pope. On the other side, Pie XI openly condemned both Italian and German fascism through the publication of “Mit brennender Sorge” and “Non abbiamo bisogno”, both raising violence against the Catholics in those countries (Catholic private schools have been closed, confidentials papers and Catholic authorities posessions were stolen through illegal perquisitions and, in Germany, many priests have been killed).

(1/2)
>>
>>5265710
The nationalism itself is referring to a Jacobinic form of the state and albeit sharing the idea of an homogeneous culture within a territory, its core is to subject to a centrally-ruled state whereas in United States of America it's intended to lower as much as possible the federal governement power in favor of state legislation. You also seem to use incorrectly the word “imperialist” and meant “interventionism”, on a military as well as an economical level, which is currently almost shared by every western country and many political formations, including the Democrats (Barack Obama initiated a number of military operations in foreign countries). Your comprehension of idolatry is quite biased and has few to do with the mediatic and social treatment of Joseph Staline, Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini's cult. Concerning the party strategies, all of them are shared by every parties. I'll note that using the word “traditional”—and “liberal”, too—as a mean to shut down the discussion and discredit its interlocutor isn't much different that the use many Democrats make of “progressive” and, well, “fascist”… Anyway, and it was the intend of my first question, I don't think fascism has anything to do with the Republicans, and might even be perceived by actual victims and victims' families of “real” fascism as a genuine insult.

(2/2)
>>
>>5264310
>Why do gay people want to get married in churches? It's disrespectful to the religion
Which doesn't matter, it's a religion.
If the religion is gonna be hateful it has to be censored, obviously, otherwise you have something like KKK rising up.
>>
>>5262978
Literally no trans woman under 40 thought of Jenner as a hero
>>
>>5265863
>many priests have been killed
Complete church fantasy. T-4 stopped because of catholic church opposition to it and the other fascist regimes were ultramontan to the core.
>>
>>5264757
>You're dumb as fuck, no wonder you're a tranny.
there was no indication whatsoever that the person is trans. tranny is more and more shifting from being an offensive alternative to the words trans person to just meaning "a person i disagree with and deem stupid".
>>
>>5266240
I won't bother answer since an elementary Google research will show you that thousands of priests and clergymen were killed in Spain, Croatia, Italy and Germany while held under a fascist State but it's nice to see you only struggled with this single, minor point I made.
>>
>>5266356
>In Spain
>In Croatia
You're really fucking retarded. They tried to canonize the almoner of the Ustashe under Benedict XIV, and a large chunk of Fascist Spain's propaganda was about restoring the church when the commies and anarchists tried to destroy it. The church in Spain sided massively with the fascist government. You would have to be functionally retarded to think the RCC had any problem functioning in both states, or for that matter in Integralist Brazil.

The church hierarchy in Germany and Italy functioned mostly unhindered except for the war effort and the most that happened for opposition to T-4 was that the bishop of Munster was briefly put under house arrest.

If you're going to start tipping zucchetto blindly, at least please don't bring easily debunked apologia. The church called for pro-fascist volunteers in Spain all the way to the fucking pope.
>>
>>5266372
Miroslav Majstorovic is the only individual of Franciscan affiliation who was connected with the shedding of blood of Ustashas, and he was excommunicated by his bishop well before he became the commander of the Jasenovac concentration camp. More than four hundreds Croatian priests were killed in the last war by Tito's forces, Serbian Chetniks, Germans, and Ustashas. This has been described by Nobel prize Ivo Andric. Concerning Franco, albeit the Spanish Church didn't condemn in a first time the rebels, many priests fought against him and were indeed murdered, hundreds of them being deported, tortured and jailed. Your level of ignorance and arrogance is almost ridiculous, and depicting the Republican party as a fascism resurgence already disqualified you from being credible on anything remotely linked with history.
>>
>>5266383
You're confusing two people, and quite frankly depicting the small handful of clergy who sided with the republic as church oppression when the church itself sided against the republic is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>5262978
>Growing long hair
That hair isn't even real.
>>
>>5264489
I'm pretty sure you are just a racist bigot.
>>
>>5265413
Lol... If theres one fascist part in america, its more likely the democrats.

The left isnt 'progressive' anymore. Its regressive. They censor speech and rights *WAY* more than the republicans. Post 2endary insutitions are the bastions of free through and discourse in other nations. In America, Canada, the UK, and a few other western places, they are the most tied down, limited place in the entire fucking country.
Fox News shows more acceptance to counter-thought than the biggest learning institutions. How fucking disgraceful is that?!?! And mostly because of the gay rights and feminist groups on campuses... So thanks guys, you really are the cause of our civilization going down the toilet. The right wing religious nuts were right, just in the wrong way(They thought anarchy and crazy shit would happen. Instead, its more like 1984, with a clamping down on anyone who goes against the zeitgeist)
>>
File: 1446097610956.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446097610956.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>5265413
>>
>>5266877
The best thing to do is fight it. I got my fag marriage, the left can do nothing for me. Gay culture is a dying hag trying to clutch onto life, just give it a few years. Then most gays wont vote left, they'll vote right. Feminism is dying too, for different reasons. don't worry anon Trump senpai will save us desu
>>
To be completely fair, anyone who that adamantly opposed to gay marriage is almost certainly a complete fucktard.
>>
>>5266387
> thousands of priests and clergymen were killed in Spain, Croatia, Italy and Germany while held under a fascist State

So? How was it wrong?
>>
File: 1424211012766.jpg (104KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1424211012766.jpg
104KB, 640x627px
is anyone else sick and tired of these special-snowflake /pol/ migrants who come here to circlejerk each other over how REDPILLED they are, for HATING NIGGERS and SUPPORTING THE FREE MARKET

the democrats are no prize, to be clear, Hillary Clinton is a warmongering cunt

but you're going to vote for someone who hates you, and who hates equal rights

> LGBT adoption rights are still not settled
> many states do not have anti-discrimination protections for LGBT people

The republicans want to spend an assload on useless shit ( military spending, foreign aid to Israel, an ineffective border wall ), and they want to decrease tax revenue. It'd bankrupt the country.
>>
>>5268043
1. the country is already going to be bankrupt, making people poorer and more miserable short term is just evil
2. no one has adoption rights in this country because of terrible regulations passed by both parties, which is why kids languish in foster homes where they are raped and abused
3. anti discrimination is not your right, there's no reason why i owe you a service just because you want it
>>
>>5268257
>3. anti discrimination is not your right, there's no reason why i owe you a service just because you want it
By entering the retail business you are implicitly giving up the right to discriminate. Anyone who has the money and meets any legal requirements to buy the product is entitled to buy it. You can't arbitrarily choose who can buy your product.
>>
File: 1403833469096.png (256KB, 728x745px) Image search: [Google]
1403833469096.png
256KB, 728x745px
>>5268257
trumpfag tier logic here

> 1. the country is already going to be bankrupt, making people poorer and more miserable short term is just evil

Why not just make the rich pay taxes, and limit spending on useless shit?

> 2. no one has adoption rights in this country because of terrible regulations passed by both parties, which is why kids languish in foster homes where they are raped and abused

http://www.familyequality.org/get_informed/equality_maps/joint_adoption_laws/

here is proof of how LGBT citizens are disadvantaged in adoption rights, compared to citizens who are straight and/or cis

3. anti discrimination is not your right, there's no reason why i owe you a service just because you want it

fuck you, other groups have anti-discrimination laws, we should have one too

you retards want to go back to the days of "NO IRISH NEED APPLY"
>>
>>5265710
>nationalism
>imperialism
>militarism in a huge way
>and seeks at all times to eliminate the influence of any other parties. Through the overuse of tactics such as gerrymandering, the formation of national laws that prevent the creation of new parties, and filibustering at every level of the federation, they have created a reputation for obstructionism and inability to compromise.
This is also the Democratic party. Your criticism of the Republican åart as fascistic is meaningless, because you don't apply it to the Democarts, though they are also by your standard,
>>
>>5268271
That's a bullshit right.
>>
>>5268636
>you retards want to go back to the days of "NO IRISH NEED APPLY"
Easy.
>>
>>5268700
>nationalism
If you mean in terms of national identity (which is what nationalism actually means), Republicans are far more nationalistic. They're the ones largely opposed to our national identity being diluted by immigration.

>imperialism
>militarism in a huge way
The Republicans seem far more pro-military than the Democrats.

>and seeks at all times to eliminate the influence of any other parties. Through the overuse of tactics such as gerrymandering, the formation of national laws that prevent the creation of new parties, and filibustering at every level of the federation, they have created a reputation for obstructionism and inability to compromise.
I haven't seen ANY of this from either party, except perhaps for "reputation for obstructionism and inability to compromise". What laws have been passed to prevent formation of new parties?
>>
>>5268715
Why? Because you don't like it?
>>
>>5268636

>why not just make the rich pay taxes
Rising the taxes might lead to an exodus of taxable assets, as it is already the case with numerous companies which freeze their profits in a foreign country. The riches on the other hand doesn't represent any tangible reality; who is rich? Are annuitants going to be taxed the same than currently working riches? Are those who earned their wealth going to be taxed the same than inheritors or land owners? Bernie Sanders once suggested to tax 100% of any revenue over 2,000,000 USD, which is a complete absurdity even for a second-grade sophomore.

>and limit spending on useless shit?
I think the Republican party is the one who desires to drastically cut into the federal budget in order to limit it to the regalian competences, which is arguably “useless” considering the current foreign relations' line.

>fuck you, other groups have anti-discrimination laws, we should have one too
I don't think he agrees on the general idea of passing any anti-discrimination policies.

I think you should be a little less condescending and agressive to your interlocutors.
>>
>>5268744
>I think you should be a little less condescending and agressive to your interlocutors.
Whining about people saying "fuck you" on 4chan is the very definition of condescension.
>>
>>5268730

>if you mean in terms of national identity (which is what nationalism actually means), Republicans are far more nationalistic
There are different degrees in nationalism. To want to diminish as much as possible the federal budget and influence to favor the states and the strong economical liberalism, accordingly with a light fiscality, have few to do with the nationalism evoked in fascist countries. “Nationalism” the way the fascism doctrine understood it isn't connected in any way with neither the Republicans nor the Democrats. Like much of the post, it's irrelevant.

>the Republicans seem far more pro-military than the Democrats
Indeed but imperialism—assuming it's the right term for describing the actual interventionist line—isn't limited to the military presence. Both the Democrats and the Republicans have demonstrated a strong ingerence in foreign states' affairs, starting with Iraq's invasion. As for the rest, you're right, it isn't pertinent. I think this poster poorly tried to justify to label a party “fascist”.

>>5268752
I'm sorry you can't discuss without insulting the others, I'll do my best to not “whine” anymore.
>>
>>5268730
Democrats are only for illegal and mass imigration because it increase their share of the voteing population. If latinos voted conservative, this would go the opposite way. They talk about this on TV and in opinion pieces as strategy for permanent majority in every state. It's not altruism, it's power grabbing. Do you want a singly party state with no opposition? Remember the magic negro in office expanded the war on terror and the police state, what if his party had no real opposition?

>The Republicans seem far more pro-military than the Democrats.
Who went into Afghanistan at the start of his term? Who is arming ISIS now and using them in a proxxy war against the Russians.

>I haven't seen ANY of this from either party, except perhaps for "reputation for obstructionism and inability to compromise". What laws have been passed to prevent formation of new parties?
This statement is from you, did the mean republicans do what you claim, or did they not?
>>
>>5268823
>Democrats are only for illegal and mass imigration because it increase their share of the voteing population. If latinos voted conservative, this would go the opposite way. They talk about this on TV and in opinion pieces as strategy for permanent majority in every state. It's not altruism, it's power grabbing. Do you want a singly party state with no opposition? Remember the magic negro in office expanded the war on terror and the police state, what if his party had no real opposition?
Favoring policies that are popular with your constituients has literally nothing to do with a "one-party state". It's literally the basic principle by which political parties survive.

>Who is arming ISIS now and using them in a proxxy war against the Russians.
Are you implying that the US is doing this? I'd like to see a source on this, preferably one from a mainstream media source.

>This statement is from you, did the mean republicans do what you claim, or did they not?
What are you even talking about? All I claimed is that parties aren't willing to compromise. That's true of both parties, however the ultimate blame could be argued to rest on the republicans, as the democrats remain basically center-left while the republicans are moving from center-right to far right.
>>
/lgbt/ - russian and middle east politics
>>
>>5268823
I don't think you're right. Hispanics, in my opinion, are clearly conservative-leaning, most are active religious people and onlu 7,7% of them are divorced. 60% of Hispanic registered voters own their homes and are sensible to the anti-gun control and ownership discourses. In 2012, the voters almost equally went for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. I think the Repulicans are actually missing the whole point by fighting Hispanic immigrations; if they changed their line and stopped courting the old WASP electorate, they would definitely win the Hispanic population.
>>
>>5262978
J E N N E R F O R T R U M P
>>
File: 1425714334721.png (1MB, 954x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1425714334721.png
1MB, 954x1426px
>>5268848
>Favoring policies that are popular with your constituients has literally nothing to do with a "one-party state". It's literally the basic principle by which political parties survive.
Importing voters to gain a permanent majority is forming a one party state. If no other party can do anything, due to to few voters, what is the meaningfull difference? And how are mexicans in mexico legitimate constituients. The immigration policy certainly isn't popular among black-americans.

>Are you implying that the US is doing this? I'd like to see a source on this, preferably one from a mainstream media source.

>US-trained Division 30 rebels 'betray US and hand weapons over to al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

>US ammunition airdrop in Syria raises concerns amid reduced vetting of rebels
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/13/us-syria-rebels-ammunition-airdrop-isis-assad-regime

>US to arm Syrian Kurds, rebel groups fighting IS
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/10/us-arm-syria-kurds-rebels-isis.html#
Remember, the rebels fighting Assad are the means by which the US arms ISIS. The rebels give the weapons to ISIS.

>How ISIS Ended Up Stocked with American Weapons
http://www.alternet.org/world/how-isis-ended-stocked-american-weapons
>>
>>5262978
>What do liberals mean when they say this?

Liberals are idiots - I doubt even they know what they mean.
>>
File: 1390991068567.jpg (83KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1390991068567.jpg
83KB, 800x770px
>>5268744
You're not going to repeal anti-discrimination laws based on race or religion, it'd be campaign suicide

and the republicans DON'T want to cut spending that needs to be cut, in DEFENSE

the only republican candidate who wants to cut defense is Rand Paul, who's actually on both sides of the issue
>>
>>5269085
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>5263079
Athens
>>
>>5263209
I mean, how did no one see this coming seeing as her views pre-transition were heavily conservative.

Plus this helps to open the public eye that her transition was just a huge attention whore move and that transitioning does not automatically make you a virtuous person.

She is a glorified hon that wanted her cake and to eat it too.
>>
>>5262978
he's a hero because he was just being him himself :^)
>>
File: IknVO3T - Imgur.jpg (57KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IknVO3T - Imgur.jpg
57KB, 750x500px
>>5269085
>>
>>5266233
Underrated post
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.