[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else noticed this double standard? >Sweden >Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Double Standard.jpg (159KB, 1019x595px) Image search: [Google]
Double Standard.jpg
159KB, 1019x595px
Anyone else noticed this double standard?

>Sweden
>Doesn't have proper trans care, won't cover a full transition
>Mass immigration
>"We have to open our hearts to immigrants"

Then you start to discuss that trans care isn't covered, and that people are, and will continue, to die because they can't get the care they need. Several sources and world organizations agreeing on how a full transition is necessary for a trans person to live an ok life, or just not to be forced into suicide.

>Well, it's a controversial subject if we should really give trans people complete coverage for their transition
>I mean, it's possible that the kid would change it's mind, and actually be cis. If a trans kid dies, that's no problem
>Giving full treatment for trans people wouldn't be fair to the rest of society, then maybe we'd have to cover botox too
>All in all, it's a controversial subject if we should let trans people live, their lives really don't matter to us

Then if anyone criticises open boarders and the mass immigration
>You're racist!
>You're a nazi!
>You're a sociopath with no empathy!

It's fucking retarded.
They have lots of empathy towards people who have participated in murder of gay people, and even rape victims. Yet, they have no empthy towards trans people, and will argue it's unfair, and controversial.
>>
I agree, they should stop being so open to mass immigration.
>>
>>5256901
What parts of transition are not covered?
>>
>>5256963
Facial surgeries, and I guess in some cases, bodily surgeries.

Then the greater issue is how teens aren't allowed to have HRT, I think you have to be really lucky to be allowed to have them even at 16.
>>
>>5256976
Hair transplants too.
>>
>>5256901
these are completely unrelated topics
this argument is retarded
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>5257037
How are they unrelated topics?
Both are about "saving" human lives.

These "liberal" and "good" people, all care super much about the immigrants, but don't give a single fuck about trans people.
Yet they'll claim that they're "good" and "empathetical" people.

You just did the same thing.
Sociopath.
>>
>>5256976
>bodily surgeries
>implying there's such a thing
>>
>>5257084
Well, there are fat transplants... But the bodily surgeries are a bit difficult.
Also difficult to put a line, on how bad it has to be.

That's something that could be discussed later, covering facial surgeries could be done first.
>>
Bump

You should try it.
The next time you talk with one of these pro-immigrant people, bring up the issue of trans care, and see their sociopathic response.
>>
>>5256901
Sweden not being MAXIMUM SJW Retard on every issue?
I am genuinely shocked by this. Hypocrisy confirmed. Free poonstamps for all!

(See cuz food stamps, but it's for fake vaginas.)
>>
>>5257381
It's SJW to be against proper care for people.
>>
Really? My only knowledge of the country comes from the whole SWEDEN YES meme, I thought they were a liberal utopia.
>>
Sweden already has 10% Muslims. In 100 years or so Sweden will be majority Muslim. It will be funny to watch. White people just love destroying their own countries because they are afraid of being racists.
>>
Sweden is a feminist country. It is full of double standards, hate for trans people and love of muslims.
>>
>>5257393
You didn't write a full thought there. Please fill it up right and get back to me with your leftist/rightest bon mot.
>>
>>5256944
They did, they now have more secure border as their terrorist alert jumped to level 4. They've also literally asked migrants to go to Finland which is epitome of being asshole, but the migrants go back to Sweden because they hate Finland.
>>
>>5257649
Trans is supported by science, so it's not a social issue.
You're basing your arguments on your feels, and how society looks at trans people socially.
You're seeking justice for how you think society should be, thus you're a SJW.
>>
It's still the most progressive country out of entire northern Europe regarding it
>>
>>5257712
But far from acceptable.
>>
>>5257712
i don't understand how sterilisation has to be required or not. it is a common side effect from hrt for trans woman.
>>
>>5257712
>sterilisation required
what
>>
>>5257682
Lol wut?

...Wut???

I am a gay classic liberal who hates feminists. I just really wanted to try that poonstamps joke.
>>
>>5257796
if you really are trans than cut your balls off, otherwise you might as well be a camwhore
>>
>>5257812
iirc it means you have to have your reproductive bits removed and, in some countries, you can't even have sperm banked.

a map of the US would also be mostly red. there are almost no states that don't require grs.
>>
>>5257796
>>5257812
It means you're not allowed to bank sperm, and you need to get SRS, and I think not be married, to be allowed to change your gender marker.
>>
>>5257796
See with forced sterilization you're not allowed to jerk off into a cup before taking HRT.
>>
>>5257845
>It means you're not allowed to bank sperm,
...why?
>>
>>5257840
>a map of the US would also be mostly red. there are almost no states that don't require grs.
I don't think there is any state that requires sterilization. Only a few don't recognize gender change at all, and most require surgery for gender change on documents. Some states that require surgery, can be satisfied with surgeries like breast enhancement or FFS. A few states + Washington DC only require a doctors letter for gender change.
>>
>>5257931
Many think we are psycho.
>>
>>5257931
>>5257943
And guess how much attention it got, and how many cared about that mistreatment? Which was even branded as a violation against human rights.

Practically nobody gave a single fuck, I would guess many even thought it was proper.
Oh also... Guess what? Even one of the biggest trans organizations in Sweden spoke up about it, they wanted to keep the forced sterilization. Don't know who is in the organization, but either deluded hons, or genderqueers.
>>
>>5258019
Wow that's horrible. I had no idea trans rights were so shitty in Europe
>>
>>5258027
They're worse in the US.
Trans rights are a fucking joke everywhere in the world, and nobody gives a fuck.

But oh wait, that's ok! We're helping the immigrants to make up for it!
Who wants to kill gays and trans people.
>>
>>5258027
Finland has it in the process as we just passed the same sex marriage, but to be honest I don't think it's going to change in long time. There's economic and unemployment crisis going on and our government thinks helping 'refugees' is more important because of humanitarian reasons. Everyone getting pissed off at this immigration policy makes people lean more and more right. Transgenders aren't very prominent here.
>>
>>5257940
the surgery requirement is a pain in the ass desu. in a lot of cases ftms can sort of get away with it if they have a hysto and top surgery. but if youre mtf and cant afford / dont want srs you're just fucked. maybe you could bend the rules a little if the language is vague enough and scrape up the money for an orchi. but it needs to be equalized on a federal level. whatever trans rights legislation comes up in the future shouldnt definitely have it.
>>
Both immigration and trans are beyond retarded and need to be outlawed and reversed
>>
Purple) State does not require SRS to alter sex on birth certificate
Green) Altering sex on birth certificate requires SRS
Red) State does not alter sex on birth certificates for transsexuals

I need to find details on Maryland. I see it is purple.
>Effective October 1, 2015, the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene will update the gender marker on a certificate of birth upon receipt of certification from a licensed healthcare provider that the applicant has undergone surgical, hormonal, or other treatment appropriate for the purpose of sex transition. A new certificate of birth will be issued and will not be marked as amended. Code Ann., Health-Gen. ยง 4-211.
Yes!!!!!
http://www.transequality.org/documents/state/maryland
>>
>>5258232
>fucking Mississippi is purple
literally how
>>
>>5258310
being a texan is suffering....
>>
>>5258310
I'm contacting my representatives
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.