[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every Bottom: "I want a top with a dick as wide as a tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: shocked dog doggie cat gif.jpg (22KB, 392x413px) Image search: [Google]
shocked dog doggie cat gif.jpg
22KB, 392x413px
Every Bottom: "I want a top with a dick as wide as a tree trunk and as long as the equator."

Every Bottom: "WHY ARE THERE NO TOPS!?"

What's wrong with this picture?
>>
>>5249229
I'm new at being actively gay but this can't be right.
Are you maybe looking at CL ads of size queen buttsluts rather than actually dating?
>>
>>5249229
>as long as the equator
>as long as a circle
are we measuring the diameter, the radius, circumference, what?
>>
>>5249504

circumference, surely

the mental image is of a dick so long it wraps all the way around the planet
>>
>>5249249
This sounds like it might be OP's problem. CL personals are just sketchy as fuck, regardless of which section you click on.
>>
360 degrees of longitude, each degree is 60 n.miles.
That is long
>>
The prostate is only about 2 inches deep inside the anus so it's possible for a 2 inch chub to satisfy someone. The ones who want big dick just want to be split in half.
>>
My problem with bottoms isn't dick size, but height. Every bottom wants a guy 6'2 atleast and I'm 5'9.
>>
>>5249867
Not every bottom is a girly fag who has an inferiority and himiliation fetish
>>
I feel you bro.
>so what are you looking for
>at least xl dicks
>and how big would those be
>no shorter than 19 cm
>Oh, I'm just 17 cm
>no reply

This shit even goes over to bi couples.
>we want extremely hung guys.
>no one here is serious
>>
I'm a desperate closet homo looking for any cock that's discreet.
>>
>>5250171
The closeted part I can forgive, depending on your situation. But the desperate part is disgusting. Develop self-esteem and find your personal worth. Or hero.
>>
>>5250194

Who said I don't have self-esteem and personal worth? You can have both of those things and still be desperate for some hot shaft. Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>5249867
Fuck manlets, it won't matter that you're not 6 ft, cause you're still taller
>>
>>5249229
This is so not true. I am a bottom and prefer 4-6 anything over 6 is in my no fly zone.
>>
>>5249229
The best dicking I've had was one of the smallest and thinest dick I've had. But he was confident (didn't want me to say "oh your dick is so big or anything) but he fucking knew how to use it, plus his cum tasted great, did swallow.>>5250171
>>
>>5249229
Jesus fucking christ that fucking picture is really fucking creeping me the fuck out. Fuck you man.
>>
>>5249229
Aaaaaaw did a poor wittle top get rejected by a size queen?

We aren't all like that, and you're an idiot if you think we are
>>
>>5250775

Not even op, but bitchy bottoms are incredibly unattractive
>>
>>5250787
Do you think what I said was bitchy? I blatantly insulted bottoms that have unrealistic expectations for dick sizes and then said we aren't all like that, if you think my phrasing made that bitchy when I'm on OP's side, you're going to have a hard time finding someone that isn't "bitchy" in your book
>>
>>5250795

You can agree with someone and still be a complete bitch about it.
>>
>>5250835
have fun on your search for the 1/20 bottoms that are submissive to the point of having no personality, since the other 19 are all bitchy according to you
>>
>>5250048

lets be honest, most of them are. an appealing part of being bottom is that you are being submissive. its basically female sexuality
>>
>>5250998
>doesnt know most bears are bottom
>>
>>5251028
Really? Most?
>>
>>5249229
Asking for a dick bigger than 18cm is legitimate.
>>
>>5249229
>What's wrong with this picture?
I don't know, but that dog's pretty creepy man.
>>
>>5255011

It's only half a dog, mirrored.
>>
File: ahegao_by_lizardbat-d8i559l.png (183KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao_by_lizardbat-d8i559l.png
183KB, 400x467px
>>5249866
I mostly agree, but ass size is also a factor. I have a larger butt so something that small likely won't do much for me. I do admit to enjoying the mental feeling of accomplishment for taking a mega-sized dick, but for physical pleasure the best size is 5-6 inches, so around average, maybe leaning towards a TOUCH above average. That's the sweet spot for me to get my prostate slammed and turning me into some leaking drooling anime slut.
>>
>>5250787
Agree, but I think the bitch was trolling or crazy. Even an autist could see that was condescending. There are lots of sweet girly bottoms tho, right? (I'm newly out)
>>
>>5255075

larger as in inside or fatter or what
>>
>>5255128

>Even an autist could see that was condescending.

You'd think so, wouldn't you.

>There are lots of sweet girly bottoms tho, right? (I'm newly out)

To be honest, I haven't met many at all. Most are kind of nasty/rude like that anon above. If I found one I'd lay claim asap.
>>
>>5255075
> a larger butt

Just admit you're fucking obese, Reece.
>>
>>5249229
>>5250147
Yeah, naw. Biscum bottom here, reminding you that any dick works fine as long as you know how to use it.
>>5255144
Not super girly, but I'm pretty old-fashioned and sweet (feedback from ex's)
>>
>>5255075
Sauce on the image?
>>
>>5255237

>Not super girly, but I'm pretty old-fashioned and sweet (feedback from ex's)

sounds gr8, dude.
>>
>>5249249
>Are you maybe looking at CL ads of size queen buttsluts rather than actually dating?

This.

>>5249504

African or European?
>>
>>5255237
>I'm pretty old-fashioned and sweet
That's good to hear. I don't need a full on barbie boy (tho I don't get the hate for that) but I do like a sweet, cute, softer personality. It's just a nice balance. I finally gotta go to a gay bar and just look around I guess. Thanks.
>>
>>5251118
Do you know how hard is to find a chubby Bara guy who isn't bottom?
>>
>>5255265

Same. Sweet, cute, but softer.
>>
>>5255339
Do you read Hard Blush by any chance? Tay is almost perfect if he wasn't always 'outraged' by the dicks up his butt.
>>
File: step_it_up_senpai.png (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
step_it_up_senpai.png
1MB, 1494x2656px
>>5255141
Fatter

>>5255186
Not obese, just blacknigger with blacknigger aesthetics.

>>5255238
I just googled "ahegao" and looked for a dude.

http://lizardbat.deviantart.com/art/Ahegao-514202601
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 234x250px
I just want to make people feel like girls with muh giant dick
>>
>>5255456
careful twinks and femboys aka trannies in denial might end up transitioning fully if you do that much
>>
>>5255639

It's working on me.
>>
>>5250998
>being submissive means feminine
Yeah no, one of the best fetishes around is taking a masculine man and making him submissive, like a super strong prized beast being bound and used.
>>
>>5255711
Yes yes YES. Im generally submissive myself and it doesn't happened often, but I've had a few more masculine types that submitted to me and it was amazing seeing these masculine, (usually) older guys take dick and listen to what I told them to do.
>>
It's all lies anyway. I hook up on the regular and my dick is objectively 5.75" in length and 2.25" diameter but I just tell everyone it's 8x6 and all my partners coo over my big dick size and slobber it with love.
>>
>>5255954
People want to THINK they're taking a big dick, and if you give it to them good then they won't care. My dick is only a bit over size, but people sometimes look at a pic and go "Oh wow, you're what, 8? 9?"

You'd be very shocked to see what 8 and 9 ACTUALLY looks like then.
>>
>>5255711
That's an exception within an exception within the movie Inception. You're now cutting it down to like five vers fags and a cis dominatrix. Fem usually means sub
>>
>>5255426
Black guys are forever gifted with ass and back genetics. It's more of a curse than a blessing.
>>
>>5255420

I've never heard of it. Is it a webcomic or what?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.