[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck do you do when you don't pass?! I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: 3847237haghg2390.jpg (51KB, 394x560px) Image search: [Google]
3847237haghg2390.jpg
51KB, 394x560px
what the fuck do you do when you don't pass?!

I'm ftm, pic related, I look like that, and no one will treat me seriously as a guy. Can't afford T, can't afford chest surgery, my parents won't support me, chopping my hair off and wearing masculine clothing will only make me look like a dyke. I can only attract straight guys because no gay man will want to touch me the way I look now.

mtfs and ftms who can't pass, what the fuck do you do?
>>
Someone help me, is this bait?
>>
>>5247701
It's not. I'm asking for help. I have a minimum wage job and all of it goes to rent, bills, and food. I don't know what I'm gonna do
>>
>>5247696
Get a job and get money for t. That's literally all you need.
>>
>>5247714
I literally can't save and I go from paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>5247696
Also, have you tried looking at the goodrx coupons for t?
It brought a month's supply down from something like 80 bucks out of pocket to 25 for me.
>>
>>5247696
>I can only attract straight guys
You can?
>>
hi friend i am also a gay ftm

where are you located? is there an lgbt health center near you? sometimes these places will have voucher options or other ways to help people afford 'mones

i'm assuming you're looking for like, quick small stopgap solutions in the meantime tho

i would say get a short back and sides haircut just a standard at your local barber, just say the words "short back and sides." make sure that you don't end up with pointed or curled sideburns, like hack them off to be straight across when you get home if they end up pointy.

wear lots of dark hues, black especially. loose shirts.

play up being younger bc you'll look younger.

i lived as a very feminine faced ftm w/o t for four years, you can do it. you're gonna be ok
>>
File: aos-107-6.jpg (91KB, 560x310px) Image search: [Google]
aos-107-6.jpg
91KB, 560x310px
So look like a dyke. We seem to handle it okay.

Also, for fuck's sake, are you wearing makeup and plucking your eyebrows? Stop that. I'm a cis female and I look less like a woman than you.

Contact a local LGBT center and ask them about getting on hormones, they can probably hook you up, test is cheap.
>>
>>5247777
nice quads
>>
why do you even care who gives a shit, dress in non-girly clothes and get the fuck on with your life I guarantee 99.9999% of teh people you meet day to day give not a single solitary fuck about your gender and the ones that do are just projecting their own issues on to you.

buy a hoodie. shut the fuck up. improve your life. stop whining about shit that doesn't matter you big baby.
>>
File: checkemtheshapeofdubstocome.png (578KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
checkemtheshapeofdubstocome.png
578KB, 600x600px
>>5247790
That's the second time this week I've gotten quads without trying. I think gay Jesus is trying to tell me I'm the chosen one.
>>
>>5247777
I don't want to attract straight guys and dykes. Dressing like a dyke will attract girls. I'm not interested in that

>>5247765
Not sure if u can pass for a 12 year old boy. I have huge tits and huge hips
>>
File: euw.gif (448KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
euw.gif
448KB, 500x280px
>>5247824
If your first thought is who's gonna fuck you you're in for a rough time, kid.

Nobody's gonna touch a pre-transition FTM with a ten-foot pole, aside from people who don't think you're FTM and just treat you/think of you like a woman.

Sort out your gender shit first, try to date people later. Looking like a dyke is at least closer to looking male than the hot femmie mess you look like now.
>>
>>5247848
I'm just so lonely. Can barely even transition because money issues are so bad
>>
File: 1343537649319.png (390KB, 667x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1343537649319.png
390KB, 667x1013px
>>5247824
>"dressing like a dyke will attract girls. i'm not interested in that"
>implying girls are the only ones you will attract
>implying you won't attract chaser dudes, even if they don't view you as a dude

FFS, anon, go dykemode for a little bit. It's the first step to transition. They're part of the growing pains; don't be a pussy because they suck a little bit.

Or are you not actually trans?
>>
>>5247867
I hear ya, man. It sucks. But it's the reality, and you gotta work with what you got.
>>
>>5247696
Gay guy here. I'd date you.
Sex would be.. awkward, to say the least, but if you are internally masculine your appearance makes no difference to me.
>>
>>5247848
>tfw mtf
>tfw want a bf
>tfw not going to be able to date anyone for at least a year
>>
>>5247878
You can get it up to a woman's body?! Are you even gay?
>>
>>5247878
You aren't gay if you would have sex with a woman then.
>>
File: femdance.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
femdance.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>5247878
>mfw bisluts say they're gay
>>
>>5247929
>>5247945
re: these views
No, I can't get it up to the female form. And frankly it would be extremely difficult and very much forced for me to have sex with a woman.
The thing is, though, that I would date a pre-transition male transgender. It would be really hard for me to do on a physical level, but in theory I'm emotionally prepared to date a guy with a female body.
I can't really say since I haven't tried it yet.
>>
Regardless of whether this is bait or not, those fucking EYEBROWS YO
>>
>>5247961
>bisluts
Your ignorance is showing.
>>
>>5247982
That seems like a whole lot of wasted effort unless they have an absolutely sublime personality when you could just hook up with a cis guy or someone who passes
>>
>>5248004
Yeah, you're right. That's why I haven't 'tried' it yet; I'd require the perfect someone to fall into my life at the perfect time. I wouldn't bother otherwise.
For the OP, just remember that you're half way there already if you have the right personality.
>>
>>5248030
Literally you allow homophobes to use the "you just need to meet the right woman" argument
>>
>>5247848

lol that's a lie... i've had gay guys who have been interested and i'm pre-everything... a lot of them actually...

>>5247696

having eyebrows would be a start...
>>
>>5248040
Implying that it doesn't work the same way the other way around. All I'm saying is that sexuality exists in the grey, regardless of who you are or how you identify. I'm just saying it how it is.
>>
>>5248048
Wouldn't those guys be bisexuals then?
>>
>>5248063

if they don't consider themselves bi who am i to tell them any different? besides... seeing a transguy as a guy regardless of what point they're at in transition is something some people are capable of... so there's that too...

either way, i've had guys who identify as gay who were interested... it isn't non existent... straight chicks too...
>>
>>5247696
>filename 3847237hag
>>
>>5247848
nah, it's the opposite

post-transition have no options because they genuinely look like men, straight women and gay men don't like vagina, and lesbian women and straight men don't like men.

mtf don't have this problem because they look like men so gay men pretending to be straight and chasers will fuck them

i'll only fuck a pre-t ftm, who looks like a twink/trap
>>
>>5248296
>pre-t ftm, who looks like a twink/trap
>pre-t ftm
>trap

that's not a trap. That is literally a girl.
>>
>>5247733
Then get a second job. And a man's haircut, and a man's clothes. And stop using makeup. And grow out your eyebrows.

There is no possible fucking way this isn't trolling.
>>
File: hurrrrr.png (58KB, 213x181px) Image search: [Google]
hurrrrr.png
58KB, 213x181px
>>5248296
>>5248342
>be straight guy
>"oh this chick is hot"
>"d-d-do you like v-v-videogames?"
>she does
>go on date
>get on well
>go back to her place
>things getting heavy
>lift up her skirt
>there's a vagina there
>literally exactly what you expected
>have sex
>all is well with the world
>in the morning she says "Jokes on you, I'm a demi-gender fagkin!"
>you check your privilege
>you're not allowed to disagree with our trans overlords
>you are now and forever a faggot
I guess that's a... different kind of trap?
>>
>>5248362
i would never post my pic on 4chan. That's not me, I'm just saying I have her face pretty much.

I don't wear makeup or whatever but I'm pretty much looking like your average dumpy plain jane.
>>
>>5247988
Have you ever met a bislut who wasn't slutty?
>>
>>5248342
>who looks like a trap

not who is a trap
>>
>>5248476
That's not what a trap looks like, anon.

Traps look like regular women.

That's why they're traps.
>>
>>5248484
that wasn't supposed to be an example of a trap
but,

>traps look like regular women

HAHEHHA
>>
>>5248496
Fair enough. They look like giant manhons with broad shoulders and adams apples. But they do not look like pre-T FTMs. It's pretty much impossible for a FTM to look like a trap, they don't have the physiology for it.
>>
File: 1437269405918.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437269405918.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>5248510
traps,certain femboys,and certain pre-t ftms are like a separate gender, they're indistinguishable from each other
,just with varying genitalia
>>
>>5248602
The appeal of traps is that they have a PENIS to surprise you with.

Pre-trans ftms don't have dicks. They literally can't be traps. But they can be reverse traps, ie. Women who look like hot guys but surprise! They got tits and vagina
>>
>>5248379
Better trap would be a feminine penis desu
>>
You're a gay FtM correct?
Okay, then.
Most feminine looking/acting gay men would kill to be thought of as nothing more then a warm wet hole to brutally fuck into the matress by Chad Thundercock/Jamal Longdick/Bobby Dadbod. Hell, post T FtMs would love to be thought of like that.
Gay dudes have begged to just see my dick, some have offered money.

Just think of yourself as a very VERY VERY feminine twink and enjoy turning all of those straight guys. Hell, brag about it online.
>>
>>5248673
What even makes you an FTM at this point?
>>
>>5248673
> hey 4chan, I've turned straights into fags with my vagina
>that's right. They are now gay because they pounded dat pussy and loved it

Hahahahaha

Ooooooh lel
>>
>>5248691
lmao literally this: >>5248379
>>
>>5247696
how can anyone fail at passing as a man?
>>
>>5247777
>So look like a dyke. We seem to handle it okay.
FtM's want to look like dudes, not dykes.
>>
>>5248794
Like I said, looking like a dyke is much closer to looking like a dude than looking like a trashy feminine chick. Any FTM is gonna look like a dyke for a while before the T kicks in.
>>
>>5248794
And I want ten billion dollars and a harem of hot chicks. We make do with what we got.
>>
>>5248683
Earnest Intent.

Besides, he can dress up and to be an innocent twink who wants his first taste of dick as a real boy with the bi dudes and kinky straight dudes when he wants.
>>
>>5248772
Not OP but it's hard when you got a babyface with big ass fucking eyes, huge tits struggling to fit in a binder and you can't afford a new one, and no T to give you a manly voice or growth spurt or anything and you look more like a dyke than anything.
>>
File: go on.....gif (759KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
go on.....gif
759KB, 285x171px
>>5248835
Please...do continue...
>>
>>5248670
but traps don't look like women with dicks

they look like men in dresses with dicks, they're just femboys in dresses
>>
>>5247696
is this bait?

if not, like grow your eyebrows back, big and bushy (also pencil thin eyebrows look horrible on anyone) dont wear any makeup. stop wearing striped pink polos. buzz your hair off.

also if you look like a bull dyke, thats progress, coz it means you look more masculine.
>>
>>5247696

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you feel so stuck and that I really wish you could afford the treatments.

My little brother is FTM and we got lucky with everything. The Testosterone shots for him are done by a DR for like $30 every two weeks.

You'll get there one day. If you want it you will.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.