[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way to meet really nice gay guys, who will respect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

is there any way to meet really nice gay guys, who will respect you, and care about you more than some hookup app person would? I just want friends and I don't want to be friends with straight people. it's always so awkward being friends with straight people. maybe I can be friends with benefits with someone, idk.
>>
File: 1422464456336.gif (134KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1422464456336.gif
134KB, 640x360px
i would like to know this too
>>
File: what the heck.png (33KB, 395x163px) Image search: [Google]
what the heck.png
33KB, 395x163px
>>5247423
why don't you fuckers go to lgbt centers what the actual heck
if you're too old it will be harder though
>>
>>5247727
I'm 21. lgbt centers are probably for teens.wtf lol, this is an 18 plus website.
>>
>>5247742
I am eighteen bruh. You can go to them until you're 21 so you're locked out though. There are some older peeps there
Anyway man. I guess you will have to take your chances on gay bars
>>
>I don't want to be friends with straight people
that's racist
>>
I fucking hate all those teens who were comfortable to come out and go to lgbt centers. they should go fucking kill theirselves.
>>
File: the end is nigh.jpg (62KB, 400x712px) Image search: [Google]
the end is nigh.jpg
62KB, 400x712px
>>5247778
>yfw I came out at 13
>yfw I had a youth support group throughout my teenage years
>yfw I haven't killed myself
>>
>>5247778
iktf
tfw no bf to share my hatred with
>>
I have some genuinely nice gay friends, but man is it hell finding someone chill, down to earth, and not nasty at all--to date. Idk man.
>>
>>5247778
I didn't start going until high school but it was pretty cool to be around other gays. Sucks to suck anon
>>
>>5247423
Where do you live? If you're like me in the south it's kinda hard to find other guys to hang out with. Then everyone on grindr is there to fuck. Luckily for me my town has a pretty decent lgbt community. I just don't know anyone.
>>
>>5247899
use hornet and you might get lucky... with finding friends...
>>
cis white male here. i don't want to be friend with gay people. it's always awkward being friend with gay people. is there any way to meet really nice girl who will give me free sex with no strings attached, idk.
>>
>>5248124
go to a heterosexual singles club... why would a straight guy browse lgbt?
>>
>>5248124
The fuck you doing on the faggot board, m8?
>>
>>5247849
Same. Why is it that nearly 90% of gay guys I meet seem to have a huge chip on their shoulder
>>
>>5248147
>>5248159
you can't touch me in my safe place
>>
>>5248163

as a guy who gets called 'str8 acting' and never had to deal with being fem or outwardly gay, I assume it's like a defense mechanism from some really shitty experiences growing up. It also seems to be a bit of the culture, where being sassy and snarky and good at insult humor is kind of the name of the game. Like some gay dudes say real rude shit but don't even realize how rudely it comes off.

I don't really blame them for the former issue though. Must be shitty. It just repels me a bit, because I can't stand shittiness like that.
>>
>>5248263
Yeah, my ex used to do shit like that a lot.
>>
>i just want friends
>i don't want to be friends with straight people
>it's always awkward
>friends with benefits

Well, maybe you should question a bit of yourself and wonder if you're not turned down because you're making your whole identity and friendship revolve around your sexual orientation rather than your interests/hobbies/political view/culture? The very second you wrote “i want gay friends”, you got lost.
>>
>>5248521
I mean its reasonable to say that we live in a world where *interests/hobbies/political view/culture* can revolve around one's sexuality, especially with straight men who seem to be uncomfortable around anything remotely gay...

I have my friends from highschool who are all straight that I hang with when I get home from college, and we have similar interests to an extent but ever since I've acclimated my self with gay culture and such at my college they don't really treat me the same.

meanwhile all my friends from college are gay in some way and they just get me.

I don't think someone is "lost" for wanting gay friends that be cause I think being gay is more than just a sexual orientation, its about being open minded and has an entire culture behind it.

Thats kinda like saying a dude is lost for wanting/feeling more comfortable around other dudes.
>>
>>5248658
>it's reasonable to say that we live in a world where *interests/hobbies/political views/culture* can revolve around one's sexuality
It's reasonable but utterly wrong. Any of those attributes linked to one's sexual orientation—well, let's call a cat a cat, “homosexuality”—even remotely is perverted and also highy questionable for it would implies we the homosexuals have to hold some thoughts, some hobbies, some references because of what we are or at least have some kind of “natural inclination” to. This is a disturbing and hardly defendable idea. Such a “gay material” should make both straight and homosexual males uncomfortable ye you're right when you say “gay” is much more than a sexual orientation but this “gay culture” is toxic nevertheless and I don't really think your analogy of a dude lost for wanting to feel more comfortable around other dudes is relevant because there's nothing like a “dude culture”. For example—sorry for the cliché—football and fishing belong to the American culture, there's nothing forbidding us to engage in.
>>
>>5248888
I think homophobia, at least effeminate gay men, is truly what forbids us from doing things like "straight dude things" like sports, etc. because its every where in these things. As someone who can "passes for straight" it makes me feel uncomfortable when my straight friends call things "gay" or stupid people "faggots" because even though I know they are not referring to me, the fact that those words are synonymous makes me feel like shit, and it makes me feel worthless for identifying with being gay. In some cases it even feels unsafe for me to identify as a homosexual when hanging out with a group of straight male friends.

I used to think similarly to you before I got to college and surrounded my self with much more accepting people and still did the things that I loved, its crazy how much my perspective changed. Now I feel so much more comfortable with myself just because of the gay friends that I made. I think its important to be friends with people that can relate to your struggles and its a perfectly natural and human thing to look for friends that can relate to you on any level.

I think being friends with someone just because they are gay is pretty stupid but it can help people who are just finding themselves and chances are they probably have more things in common once they get to know each other.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.