[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! I've gotten the lewd disease... The only thing in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1435767996548.png (374KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1435767996548.png
374KB, 680x383px
Hi!

I've gotten the lewd disease... The only thing in my mind is sex, cocks and cum. Whenever i'm with guys and i smell their odor it's so intoxicating and i get so tingly

I want to get fucked by everyone in my class like the little cumslut i am. I want to pleasure and suck cocks and swallow their semen like the good little slut i am <3

I want to get fucked by so many guys and let them all cum inside my boypussy and be their cocksleeve <3

PLEASE HELP ME. HOW DO YOU GET RID OF LEWD DISEASE

>mfw i want to get my boypussy pregnant
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>5244034
Nice to see you posting this again. :3 I see you took my advice and used a new pic every time.
>>
>>5244072
I remove my trip and post this

i wonder... are you korra?
>>
>>5244100
...The airbender heroine? I've never tripped.
>>
>>5244102
o-oh

my bad, i just wonder who you are... i mean you are the only one that like my lewd disease OC :c
>>
The only cure is to out lewd the disease and sleep with as many men as possible. Once your holes are thoroughly stretched and semen caked can you hope for a brief reprieve
>>
Why are gay people so fucking degenerate?
>>
File: 1436819890819.jpg (51KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
1436819890819.jpg
51KB, 300x442px
>>5244118
l-lewd
>>
>>5244126
cuz it's fun
>>
>>5244133

Honestly you should just invest in some knee pads. You'll be spending the majority of your time on them slurping up musky cocks and presenting your self to any random with a big package. Bury your face and arc that ass up, there's no escaping the cock lust
>>
>>5244154
You spread AIDS like a plague you fucking degenerates and cost our healthcare millions. Fucking kill yourselves you degenerate leeches.
>>
>>5244126
>Why are gay people so fucking degenerate?
.Not all of us are, these idiots just give the rest of us a bad name.
>>
>tfw literally slept with 6 to 8 guys this last week
Cock lust is way too real.
>>
>>5244034
See a sex therapist. Being constantly horny can suck.
>>
>>5244034
Hi AIDS!
>>
I've always wondered why people say boypussy. I just don't get it. Personally I find vaginas pretty fucking gross, if you are a man that desires other men, why would you refer to your butthole as a boypussy?
>>
>>5245477
That's all? For awhile there I was having sex with two to four a night, three to five nights a week. I didn't care what their gender was. If after some dancing, they wanted to, I'd have sex with them. Sometimes it was guys, sometimes it was girls, and other times couples. I also often went home with somebody.

Now I figure I was substituting sex and sleeping with random strangers for proper friendships and relationships. I was really fucked up back then, and had a very hard time opening up and trusting anybody.

>>5245815
Somehow I dodged that.

>>5245857
>boypussy
Some don't find anal sex disgusting. Also it is the colloquial term for it in many places. When I was young I referred to mine as the back door, as in back door man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_ilymWo4s
>>
>>5244034
Take estrogen, it murdered my sex drive.
>>
>>5245994
Its just harder for me to orgasm, but way more intense when I do. Libido is about the same but the lust is incredibly higher.
>>
>>5245857
>implying people that like playing in shitcaves are rational
>>
>>5245963
How do you develop the confidence to go to places where men will take you home.

>hrted andro male who wants to be treated like a girl
>>
>>5247060
>It was better than being alone
>friends from work were there so I had some support and introduction to others
>people there accepted me in a dress
>I loved to dance
>Alcohol
>drugs
>lots of drugs
>lots and lots of drugs

Actually far less than half the people who took me home were men. The men who did were at least a bit bi-curious, if not fully gay. The majority of those I went home with were females, with a smattering of couples. At the time I was a pre everything MtF transsexual.
>>
Stop making this shitty thread.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.