[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't you people worried about your chances of passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1445205530002.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445205530002.png
8KB, 640x480px
Aren't you people worried about your chances of passing going down when the public becomes more aware of trans people? E.g. from "wow, she has wide shoulders" to "wow, she's a tranny".
>>
I am, actually
>>
I'm more concerned with society accepting men in women's clothing.

>tfw you can't even pass as trans
>>
Yes I am. I plan on getting some hip injections to make sure my body is balanced enough. I have 17-18 in shoulders that will always be wider than my hips.

Its a huge worry and its why I hate trans activists and Caitlyn Jenner
>>
>>5244771
Try exercises to build up the hip muscles first.
>>
File: advanced.png (204KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
advanced.png
204KB, 500x355px
>>5243875
Now I am.
>>
>>5243875
My sisters were gossiping about some woman in front of me and were picking apart her features speculating if 'she was a transgender'. I kinda butted in and said how its pretty fucked up that I gotta deal with gossipy bitches at work that pick apart my features behind my back and spread the rumor that I'm a tranny.

And they acted all supportive of me and were on the Jenner tranny acceptance bandwagon before it became obvious she was a shitty person. Fucking hypocrites.

I worry about my girlfriend too because she has wide shoulders. And we sometimes get weird stares.

Being a semi-passing tranny is almost as bad as being a non passing tranny.
>>
>>5246142
Lol they can fucking tell
>>
Cis women can have long faces, wide shoulders, short torsos, blunt chins and all the rest. Not everyone is attractive. If they're going to start clocking cissies then that only helps us. Don't be such a retard.
>>
>>5246013
I already have a really nice ass. Increasing your butt on the sides is very difficult. I used to do mad squats as a guy so my muscles there are pretty well defined.
>>
>>5246142
>transbian couple
Sorry getting clocked is what you deserve
>>
this one time I was sure this lady was trans coz she had this sloped forehead thing going on, but then she started talking and she had a super cis voice

not sure if trans
>>
>>5246399
No it doesn't. They just end up carpet bombing. Trans still get caught. Look at asia. Sure they carpet bomb and get some cis girls in the crossfire but they end up nailing 99% of trannys in the process and thats what matters. Next decade the passing standards are going to go WAYYYY up and the passing rates WAYYYY down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.