[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born a man >put on a dress >"I'm a victim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1447130809067.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346KB, 599x593px
>born a man
>put on a dress
>"I'm a victim now, if you don't agree you're literally hitler."
>>
sadly this is true for a lot of dumb "transgenders". Not me though
>>
>>5236384
You just summarized half this board
>>
>>5236376
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 616x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 616x416px
>>5236376
Why again do you want to interfere in what the medical community and their patients deem vital medicine?

Why do you want Medicine and body autonomy gone because they clash with your whims?
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 450x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 450x154px
>>5236407
Pedophile propaganda
>>
File: lgbt in a nutshell.jpg (65KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt in a nutshell.jpg
65KB, 450x449px
>>5236384
>>5236389
>>
>>5236412
>what chaser docs and mentally-ill morons who get all of their information from the internet deem vital medicine?

Fixed that for you.

>Why do you want Medicine and body autonomy gone because they clash with your whims?

Right back at you.
>>
>>5236412
Why are you the same autist that posts the same non peer reviewed studies over and over again
Bruce Jenner pls go, sir
>>
>>5236412
>posting a totally inscrutable graph
>capitalizing "Medicine"
>zero actual facts
>zero citations
>feelposting

All you forgot to do was call OP a transphobe.

Best I can do is a 4/10 tranny points, better luck next time.
>>
>>5236429
Only an autist would get mad that people trust the doctors and their consensus over the delusional.

Go to North Korea if you can't handle not getting your way.
>>
>>5236441

What are you even trying to say in this post?

Seriously, no part of it makes any sense. Try that one again.
>>
>>5236438
>Specifically, in a 304 voxel sized cluster affecting the left pre- and postcentral gyri a 32 voxel sized cluster affecting the left posterior cingulate, calcarine gyrus, and the precuneus, showed lower GM volume in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared to FTM transgender patients and male controls. The opposite direction of differences could be observed in a 123 voxel sized cluster in the right occipital lobe involving the middle and inferior occipital, the fusiform, and the lingual gyri, in a 42 voxel sized cluster affecting the right inferior temporal gyrus, where regional GM volume proved to be higher in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared with FTM transgender patients and male controls /PMC3877116/

>Compared to men and women, MtFs showed differences in a neural network including the medial prefrontal gyrus, the insula, and the precuneus when responding to male vs. female voices. With increased voice morphing men recruited more prefrontal areas compared to women and MtFs, while MtFs revealed a pattern more similar to women. On a behavioral and neuronal level, our results support the feeling of MtFs reporting they cannot identify with their assigned sex. /PMC4222943./

>We explored the specific hypothesis that male-to-female transsexualism is associated with gene variants responsible for undermasculinization and/or feminization...To date, this is the largest genetic study of transsexualism conducted. We observed a significant association between longer AR gene polymorphisms and male-to-female transsexualism. Longer CAG repeats in the AR gene lead to reduced binding of the AR protein to co-activator, due to its inhibitory interaction with the receptor, resulting in less effective testosterone signalling, a mechanism typically involved in masculinization of the brain during early development /PMC3402034/
Keep tinfoiling on
>>
>>5236454
>wall of irrelevant text
>no citations whatsoever

Wow I'm totally convinced!
>>
>>5236423
>what chaser docs and mentally-ill morons who get all of their information from the internet deem vital medicine?
Right cause the AMA and every other big group out there are all chasers.
>>An established body of medical research demonstrates the effectiveness and medical necessity of mental health care, hormone therapy and sex reassignment surgery as forms of therapeutic treatment for many people diagnosed with GID… Therefore, be it RESOLVED, that the AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender identity disorder.
I think you should stick to wasting your welfare money rather than throwing tantrums because docs won't stop treating others.
>>
File: 679425992655.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
679425992655.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>5236376
>>
>>5236468
>no citations
>PMC3402034
>PMC4222943
>PMC3877116
And way to prove you never got past that GED
>>
>>5236470
>I think you should stick to wasting your welfare money

Do you ever stop yourself before you write things like this and just go "Wait a minute, this is a totally crazy thing to say that has nothing to do with the actual argument - and if I say it, it'll be an unmistakable sign that I've lost the debate and am just sputtering insults in a vain attempt to find literally anything that will stick"?
>>
>>5236484
>no citations

Yes, that's correct.

Are you going to provide some, or just continue to babble?
>>
>>5236492
>the AMA are all hacks cause muh feels
>>
>>5236407
*WHOM
>>
>>5236500
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3402034/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3877116/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4222943/
Not my fault you can't use pubmed
>>
>>5236545
>You must log in to view this document

Nice try, tranny.
>>
>>5236667
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>5236676

Perhaps you could try copy/pasting the articles to this thread if they're so illuminating.
>>
>>5236376
>>born a man
>>put on a dress
>>The dress is a victim now, if you don't agree you're literally hitler."
.Fixed that for you
>>
>>5236684
You want them to copy+paste MEDICAL ARTICLES to 4CHAN.
>>
>>5236376
>born a faggot
>go to 4chan
>"i'm a freedom fighter now. if you don't agree, you're literally a jew"
>>
File: fb-img.1427991554.jpg (11KB, 320x275px) Image search: [Google]
fb-img.1427991554.jpg
11KB, 320x275px
>>5236420
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.