[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who feels like they should split the t/ from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Am I the only one who feels like they should split the t/ from /lgb? 90% of the threads on here are gays being butthurt about trannies using this board, might as well make a board for trannies, right?
>>
Yes. This is the first time I've ever heard of such a revolutionary idea. Please tell us more.
>>
>>5232852
Just have nice Japanese man make us a board. His wife is transgender, he obviously doesn't mind us too much, might as well make everyone happy, right? We don't bother gays, gays don't bother us, /pol/ can directly bait us easier, it's a win-win for all sides.
>>
>>5232858
Is his wife really trans?
>>
File: IMG_20151114_171200.jpg (54KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_171200.jpg
54KB, 450x445px
>>5232849
Give it up /pol/. You got laughed out of change last time so why is this one going to be any different?
>>
>>5232865
Yup.

Some guys from 8ch dox'd Hiroyuki a while back, his wife was born male, passes fairly well.
>>5232874
I visit other boards more often than I visit /pol/.
>>
>>5232849
>am I the only
NO
YOU NEVER ARE
DONT MAKE THREADS WITH THAT AS THE OPENING LINE
>>
>>5232882
Neat. Learn something new everyday.
>>
>>5232887
ayy I gotchu f@m
>>
File: _20151115_103908.jpg (107KB, 545x480px) Image search: [Google]
_20151115_103908.jpg
107KB, 545x480px
>>5232882
Whatever, you would've thought that with two weeks time and the help of all your mouthbreather friends in /pol/ you could've done better than two thousand signatures.

Absolutely no reason to buy your reverse psyche and get out. If it bothers them, then they can leave.
>>
>>5232905
Chill Anon. There's trannies who want a board split too.
>>
>>5232905
>>5232909
I don't use /pol/ that often, I mostly want a board split because too many gay people dislike transgenders and don't want us on the board.
>>
>>5232882
>8ch
You mean the admitted pedos? Wouldn't trust them.
>>
>>5232918
Then take up even more space and let them be the ones to leave. No point in making them happy.
>>
>>5232922
Nah, it was proven with photo's of Hiroyuki in San Fransico or some other American city he was visiting. San Diego perhaps? Anyway, somebody from 8ch's /b/ met him their or something, his wife is apparently Transgender according to the guys who dox'd him. I don't really know what to tell you from there.
>>
>>5232849
They should just rename this board /trans/ - Transgender. What do gays need to talk about anyway?
>>
pls don't remove the trannies from the board
they give the place the feeling that it's busy, and their generals are usually humorous to browse

t. fag
>>
>>5232941
>8ch
And that's where you lost credibility, 8keks are just always salty.
>>
>>5232849
Yes. Yes, my friend. You are only one. Yes. This is an amazing phenomena. It is very revolutionary. It will change the world. And you are the only one. Yes. Despite this exact thread being made every goddamn millisecond, you are only one. Yes. This hasn't been discussed a hundred times either my friend. You are absolutely first and are very right. Yes. Definitely my friend.
>>
>>5233982
i am glad you agree. i haven't heard this idea before, but truly believe that post quality would go way up.

mtfg is the worst gen on all of 4chan
>>
File: wake me up inside.jpg (21KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.jpg
21KB, 209x209px
>>5234043
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.