[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Newland created the character of Kye Fortune when she wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1447373823178.jpg (97KB, 634x532px) Image search: [Google]
1447373823178.jpg
97KB, 634x532px
>Newland created the character of Kye Fortune when she was 13 because she found it difficult to speak to girls in real life. By the age of 15 or 16, she went on to develop a Facebook profile of 'half-Filipino, half-Latino' Fortune by downloading photographs from an American man's Myspace page.
>She took on the persona of Kye as she mimicked a man to speak many times on the phone with the victim after their first contact in 2011. When they finally decided to meet up in February 2013, the complainant told the jury that Kye had asked her to wear a blindfold because he was insecure about his looks following supposed life-saving brain surgery.
>When their relationship became sexual the victim was told 'never' to touch her penis - but her cover was blown when the complainant pulled off her blindfold and saw it was fake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315157/Woman-duped-female-friend-sex-pretending-man-using-prosthetic-penis-jailed-8-years.html

Thoughts on this? Was it rape? Did she deserve 8 years?
>>
I want to know what this woman sounds like because there is no fucking way this other woman could have been stupid enough to think that's a man.

How fucking insane do you have to be in the first place to be blind folded 100% of the time when meeting up with this person anyway? This story is confusing as shit and both of them need therapy.
>>
She doesn't deserve any time in prison
>>
>Was it rape?
Obviously not. The "victim" consented to the sex saying she was desperate for someone to love her. Apparently she wasn't THAT desperate, or she wouldn't care that it was a female. She's also retarded to take 100 hours spent together to figure it out.
>Did she deserve 8 years?
When pedos get less? Hell no. She deserved a slap on the wrist. 30 days in jail or something would have been plenty.
>>
>>5220198
She's not even ugly (in the nice photos. She looks horrific in her mugshot) I reckon she could have banged girls easily.
Thrill of the chase of this excited her I guess
>>
She claims she thought the "victim" knew it was roleplay because the deception was too stupid to be believable. I agree, unless the "victim" had down syndrome or something she didn't do anything wrong. 8 years is ridiculous. she could have killed the victim in a hit and run attack while high on cocaine and gotten less time than that.
>>
>>5220198
is this your newest attempt to make trannies look like criminals? lel

i feel like this happened once before with another girl, i heard about this a long time ago.
yes, its rape.
if i came up to you in your back yard and covered your eyes and said i was your husband and started fucking you and you weren't aware i was a different person,,, that sounds like rape at the very least catfishing

the raped girl has to be the most colossal retard in the world to think this was a man though, also if they were meeting in real life, before they fucked did she not realize this bitch looked nothing like the pictures on her myspace profile?
>>
>>5220315
She's obviously a creeper regardless of how good she looks. Creepers don't get girlfriends
>>
>>5220345
>implying good looking people can be creepy
>>
>>5220315
>>
>>5220378
I'd still let her blindfold and rape me tbqh familia
>>
>>5220198
She definitely deserves it. It's a rape.
>>
File: 1447366429285.jpg (65KB, 658x570px) Image search: [Google]
1447366429285.jpg
65KB, 658x570px
>lesbian pretends to be a man to fuck other women
>goes to jail
>tranny pretends to be a woman to fuck whatever
>gets support and the victim is regarded as a bigot
>>
It's not rape, the sex was consensual regardless of whether she lied or not.
>>
>>5220468
It wasn't. It was obtained with willful misconduct and when one party fraudulently obtains the consent by deceit, the contract is cancelled. Wouldn't it be a rape or—at least—a sexual infraction if you engaged in a blindfolded sexual act where the partner switched with a stranger, even if you took pleasure and discovered the fraud later? Of course, it would be. Her consent isn't valable; she's been intentionally lied to.
>>
>>5220512
This is like saying if I willing fuck a woman who told me her name was Sarah, but she was really called Bryony, and I absolutely hated the name Bryony, then she is guilty of raping me. It doesn't work like that. It's deceitful and morally wrong, but it isn't rape. Rape by definition is physically taking someone against their will. Lying to get into someones pants is not rape.
>>
>>5220460
>lesbian pretends to be a man to fuck other women
>goes to jail
>tranny pretends to be a woman and commits a crime to go to a female prison
>sticks her sissiclit in every hole she can find
FTFY
>>
>>5220198
It's hard to say if this is rape or not. I guess it really depends on the language of the law.

I personally feel bad for Gale. Clearly Gale is a little off from most people. She clearly struggles with her sexuality and gender in some fashion. It seems barbaric to punish her for this when she already feels alienated. If only this poor girl could have felt accepted and comfortable in her sexuality and gender...

>the presiding judge who handed her the lengthy jail term has previously given more lenient sentences to paedophiles - and once handed a teacher who abused 24 boys aged between eight and 13 to just six and a half years in prison
>in 2010 he jailed Michael Farrell for four years and eight months after he admitted having sex with four 13-year-old girls - one became pregnant, suffered a miscarriage and then attempted suicide

And Gale gets 8. The judge is in the wrong. The sentence, if any, should have been much less harsh. Something like >>5220292 suggests. I think the judge is transphobic desu senpai.

>>5220315
>Thrill of the chase of this excited her I guess
I would have to agree with you anon.

>>5220460
Could this be transmisandry, an acute form of misandry uniquely experienced by transmen? I actually think it is.

>>5220468
>the sex was consensual regardless of whether she lied or not
This is my view as well. It was consensual sex with a unique (albeit, borrowed in parts) persona whom she genuinely was in love with. Kye is a part of Gale. If you love Kye then you love a part of Gale, even if it is an alternate persona/catfish.

>>5220512
>Her consent isn't valable; she's been intentionally lied to.
People CONSTANTLY lie to get into other people's pants and it's not rape. The bimbo was just too stupid/desperate to recognize it. If a charming Brit goes on holiday to NYC and tells a woman at the bar that he is the Prince of England, and she get swoon and fuck that night. Can she sue him for rape because, "omg I thought you were the prince of England"
>>
>>5220560
>If a charming Brit goes on holiday to NYC and tells a woman at the bar that he is the Prince of England, and she get swoon and fuck that night. Can she sue him for rape because, "omg I thought you were the prince of England"
I actually got laid once by telling a girl I was the bassist of Weezer. The next morning she started to look them up and I got the fuck out of there.
>>
Well either way she'll soon find out what prison rape is like. What's the female equivalent of dropping the soap?
>>
>>5220589
>What's the female equivalent of dropping the soap?
being attractive
>>
>>5220198
>'You pursued this course of conduct over a lengthy period during which you played with her affections, acting entirely for your own sexual satisfaction and choosing to ignore the devastating impact that the eventual discovery of the truth would have on her.'
What devastating truth? That she can't tell a real penis from a "prosthetic"?

A couple of years would have been fine, to teach her a lesson about not fuck around and generate entire families to get laid.
>>
>>5220585
Lol, eeeeeexactly. Men are NOTORIOUS for lying to bimbos for a lay, and bimbos are NOTORIOUS for sleeping with the first handsome guy to tell them some fantastical BS about how great they are.

I don't think that's rape.
>>
1 year in jail, suspended for 2 years, and sign the sex offenders register for 5 years. That would have been my ruling if I were the Judge.
>>
>>5220537
>>5220560
>to lie about its entire identity is the same that giving another name or a profession

She fakes her whole constitution. To further the legal analogy, an intuitu personae defect of consent is only valid if the person's identity has been a key element in the contract and if this or those features were known without a doubt by the party, in the sense it is obviously this person's characteristic has been determining in the will to conclude the contract. It is clear beyond a doubt the partner thought she were going to have sex with a man, and it is also obivous she wouldn't even consider it if the truth were known. Her “will” is cancelled, it's like she only consented to have a sexual relation with “Kye Fortune”, making what happened with the actual one behind the avatar an unwillful, illegal relation.
>>
>>5220198
Ok so wait....

Lets say this happens
>I'm trans
>I have sex with this guy
>Lets say I'm pre-op, and it's anal, and somehow he doesn't discovery it (maybe some "clothed" fetish?)
>The sex is violent and he spanks, slaps, and chokes me... Hard enough to leave bruises
>Then he figures I'm trans

If he takes that to court, saying it wasn't consensual sex... Does that mean I get to sue him for aggravated assault? Since I would've thought the beating was part of the consensual sex, but since we obviously didn't have consensual sex, then that wasn't part of the sex, and thus must be seen as a crime.
>>
File: 1403415584765.jpg (19KB, 330x420px) Image search: [Google]
1403415584765.jpg
19KB, 330x420px
>>5220669
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>5220698
>trying to dismiss the truth with funny pictures and condescendance

Nice bait.
>>
>>5220725
>ignoring the failure of English throughout their entire post

Seriously, what are they trying to say? I don't think English is their first language.
>>
>>5220669
>she only consented to have a sexual relation with “Kye Fortune”

What if Kye Fortune was a real person but lost his penis due to whatever horrible accident that left him brain damaged and horribly scarred? He then proceeds to use a dildo in place of his missing penis. Is that rape? According to your definition it is, since he lied to her.

But in the real world she consented to sex with the person in the room with her at that time, regardless of his/her name/gender/penis status.
>>
>>5220669
>it is obviously this person's characteristic has been determining in the will to conclude the contract

If I order a cake from a Christian baker who hates gays and I don't tell them I'm a lesbian, have I raped them?
>>
>>5220198
>13 years old

kind of sad tbhfamily
at the worst its rape by fraud, which has so much overreach its hard to take seriously
>>
>During their telephone conversations, the complainant said she dismissed her 'boyfriend's' high-pitched voice as a result of his Filipino heritage

lol okay
>>
>>5220198
It's official. Dykes are the robots of the LGBT class.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.