[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be gay >see other gay men in public >>>absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: you_fucked_up.jpg (32KB, 304x389px) Image search: [Google]
you_fucked_up.jpg
32KB, 304x389px
>be gay
>see other gay men in public
>>>absolutely fabulous
>ridiculous behavior
>histrionic
>obnoxious
>"in your face"
>"just one of the girls"

>mfw

Am I seriously the only one who feels this way?!
>>
>>5211324
maybe you should stop liking men thenyou prancing lala fruit?
>>
I hate it too.

Do they just think that they HAVE to act that way because they're gay?

What a bunch of sheep.
>>
>>5211382
>>5211324
Itt: edgy free thinkers
>>
>>5211324
>Am I seriously the only one who feels this way
No. Literally everyone on the planet does.
Even flamers hate other flamers because they're flaming.
>>
File: 1421880611579.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421880611579.png
487KB, 900x900px
>>5211433
>Even flamers hate other flamers because they're flaming.
oh shit this is so true
>mfw when I heard a flamer complaining about another flamer

>"I mean, weee get itt!! you ith gay, o m g, thtop the pretheth! gee gurl we dont care about who you having thex withh
>>
So fucking tired of this thread popping up.

Yes OP you're the only one
>>
>>5211382
For many people "gay" is a subculture, not just sexual orientation.
You know, like when some folks dress up and behave in a particular way because they like some specific kind of music or whatever.
This shit will eventually die out with greater social acceptance.
>>
>>5211324
This shit happens to me at work all the time. The majority of guys there are obnoxious flamers fully equipped with limp wrists and lisps. I'm not saying they're bad people, but I wish they'd tone it down at least. Not all gay men are self-important fashion accessories to overweight straight women.
>>
>>5211324
No, you queens who think they're better than other gays because of their masculinity are a dime a dozen. Stop making threads.
>>
>>5212049
Where do you work with a bunch of flaming fags? Sounds like hell to me?
>>
>>5212075
I work in a restaurant until I graduate. And yes, it's a bit of a hellish experience. I just usually mind my own business and don't really talk to anyone else. There's a holiday party coming up to which I've no intention of going.
>>
>mfw gay men falling for the same stereotypes that straight people for
>mfw even gay men believe this is the only way to tell if another man is gay
lmao
>>
File: 1445660793182.jpg (37KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
1445660793182.jpg
37KB, 640x711px
>>5211324
Same here. I'm bisexual and I guess I wear stereotypical "straight guy" stuff, and have stereotypical "straight guy" interests. I get bitched at by the gays I go to college with for "acting too straight." I wore cargo shorts to class one day and one of my gay friends was like "eww... What are you? Straight?" Which is dumb as fuck, because the queen basically worships the ground straight men walk on. I just don't fucking understand.
>>
>>5212098
>mfw gay men falling for the same stereotypes that straight people for

stereotypes are born from repetition

>mfw even gay men believe this is the only way to tell if another man is gay

nobody said this
>>
>>5211324
I am with you on this one OP. be me closeted for years no one had a clue came out still me. Then you get those guys that no one has a clue and when they come out the put on the stereotype like a suit. full swish, lisp, and girlfriend, when they never did this before.
>>
>>5215903
it was implied tho
>>
File: swishy swish.jpg (69KB, 631x209px) Image search: [Google]
swishy swish.jpg
69KB, 631x209px
>>5211324
>>
File: 1402782469550.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1402782469550.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>5221118
>>
>>5221123
I wear a pink polo but I swear I'm not like that
>>
Who cares how people act? It's not hurting you.
>>
>>5227349
It perpetuates negative stereotypes about lgbt people as a whole, so yeah, it does.
>>
>>5227745
People are going to hate you for fucking guys no matter how "straight" or "gay" you act.
>>
>>5227745
The 'I only hate Flamers' thing is a lie told by straights to justify their dislike
>>
File: gay_man469x625.png (355KB, 469x625px) Image search: [Google]
gay_man469x625.png
355KB, 469x625px
>>5227967
Yes, but I also don't feel like my sexuality should make up 99.9999% of my personality, or that I have to make a concious effort to incorporate it into literally every single thing I ever do.
>>
>>5211324
I'm pretty sure every gay guy who doesn't act like a total flamer, like you, can't stand total flamers.

Source: I love guys and fucking hate flamers
>>
I'm jealous of them, I always get really sad when I see someone else obviously gay, I want to go talk to them and feel like I'm not the only person that's like this but I never can do it. I've never talked to another guy I knew or even thought, was gay
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.