[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching Dr. Drew on HLN, and one guy decided to say that transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: furious.jpg (42KB, 223x180px) Image search: [Google]
furious.jpg
42KB, 223x180px
Watching Dr. Drew on HLN, and one guy
decided to say that transgender individuals
should be "regulated", as to say they should
have proof that they are a male or female.
what this guy failed to realize is that sex and
gender are two different things, and more over,
i could tell he was uncomfortable with the fact
that some mtf look good and he feels defiled
or somehow a homosexual for thinking they're
attractive.

it's just like, yeah it must be uncomfortable for
a cis straight guy to find out the girl he thought was
attractive may still have male sex parts, but
that doesn't justify "regulating" transgender
individuals.

i just don't think he understood that people
with gender dysphoria have to go through
counseling and an adjustment process before
they start HRT.
>>
>>5209957
He also said that transgender individuals
shouldn't be able to "trick" men into thinking
they're female when they're not, WHICH IS
COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.

first of all, cis straight males are not that
special, no matter how much the media pounds
that into their heads.

secondly, it's not likely someone who is mtf is transitioning solely to have the chance to
"trick" a cis straight male into thinking they're
sexually female.
>>
>>5209979
Plus, NOT ALL MTF ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO MEN.

This guy really pissed me off.
>>
You're gonna need thicker skin if you wanna make it as a tranny
>>
>>5209983
According to /lgbt/ they are though.
>>
>>5210024
It's literally homophobia. Almost serves to perpetuate the idea that straight transwomen are self hating gay men
>>
>>5210035
they are tho. that's not homophobia, it's concern + calling it as it is
>>
>>5210234
/lgbt/ literally says you can't be mtf trutrans if you like women.
>>
The very literal purpose of "transitioning" is to tricking everyone, including "cis" (normal) men, into thinking a he is a she or visa versa.

As a normal, hetereosexual man I can tell you that it is disturbing to think that a man can look like a woman and that these disguised men might try to engage in sexual or romantic relationships with normal, straight men.
>>
I think this may help shed some light on many misconceptions regarding transgender surgery. Btw, Dr. Paul McHugh was one of the leading researchers and experts on transgender issues from 1970's and on.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
>>
>>5210527

Easy to spot your b8. Real it in m8 and try it again?

>>5210544

>implying every single fucking time this isn't ripped to shreds.

It's so fucking boring. You're so fucking boring. It's like the same fucking guy posting the easiest low hanging fruit bullshit possible.

I miss when there were honest to goodness trolls doing something new and exciting.

We're stuck with you.

Maybe that's the troll?
>hahaha I'm not really retarded, I's just pertending

Either way. You are wasting your life.

You can't be enjoying yourself.
>>
>>5210544
Lol, McHugh was never a leading researcher or expert on trans stuff.
>>
>>5210567
Not only is he an expert, but his firsthand experience with transgenders provides a unique, unbiased, scientific perspective that is otherwise lacking in today's climate. I fear that those afflicted with gender identify issues will never have access to honest, effective treatment. We are so scared to admit that transgender is a mental disorder, we actually cut off healthy body parts to satiate their sick minds.
>>
Btw, I do not hate transgender or anyone afflicted with mental issues for that matter. It is merely my frustration with how some disorders are handled by the medical community that angers me. Instead of doing what is best and healthy for transgender, most "experts" would rather appease a politically correct environment and not risk their job and financial stability.
>>
>>5210567
Why would you take the bait....

Unless you're part of the b8 as well. :'))

>>5210609

Haha of course everything you say is true. Of course the so called "normal hetero man" spends all his free time (when he's not fucking bitches) on /LGBT/

You're still on this old troll?

Nothing new at all SENPAI?
>>
>>5210609
He's very biased, and I don't think he ever actually worked with trans people.
He just liked to reassign little boys to female, because of botched circumcisions.
>>
>>5210616

C O N C E R N T R O L L
O
Nobody is buying it
C
E
R
No creativity

T
R
O
Look Mom I posted again
Look Mom I posted again
>>
>>5210621
He has worked extensively with trans people, and he is not alone with his findings. He gives a clear, inside view of how the medical community has mishandled transgender people. I was shocked at how much harm is done in the name of good. And his conclusions and insight are far from biased, in fact, they may be the most objective, scientific analysis of this issue that I have ever seen. It takes guts though for a person in the medical community to do this. Just look at Ben Carson or Trump, a smear campaign if I ever saw one.
>>
/lgbt/ says a lot of things. Much of it is false.
>>
>>5210527
>The very literal purpose of "transitioning" is to tricking everyone, including "cis" (normal) men, into thinking a he is a she or visa versa.
That is not the purpose, that is merely a side effect. And transitioning doesn't mean you pass. And why would you say what cis means? We already know that, that's like telling NASA what gravity is.

>As a normal, hetereosexual man I can tell you that it is disturbing to think that a man can look like a woman and that these disguised men might try to engage in sexual or romantic relationships with normal, straight men.
What relevance does this have? Something disgusts you, so what?

>>5210616
Ironically, your mad crusade against "political correctness" makes you the very thing you claim to oppose. Your hatred of political correctness is blinding you to the fact that the actual best treatment available today or in the near future happens to involve NOT invalidating trans people's gender identities. It is in fact you, not the experts you speak of, that puts ideology over science and doing what is best and healthy.

>>5210646
His most well known "finding" is that suicide rates increase after SRS, which the study he cites doesn't even say.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.