[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, I don't know whether this is the proper board to host

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Ok, I don't know whether this is the proper board to host such a thread, so make me know if it's inappropiate and I'll just delete it.

I'm "bicurious", and I started wondering about purchasing a sex toy to, well, plunge it in my ass and "fuck" it, to see how much I enjoy the feeling. I've already tried with my fingers and small objects.

The question is... What kind of toy should I get first? A dildo or a buttplug? Does one feel better than the other? Are buttplugs adequate to "fuck" an ass, or are they better to be kept inserted instead?
>>
>>5208528
Buttplugs are pointless, you won't feel anything if you let it just sit there. Get a dildo or a vibrator.
>>
File: plug-.jpg (39KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
plug-.jpg
39KB, 603x800px
>>5208564
I was considering a plug like pic related.
The point is, as I said, to "fuck" my butt with a toy.
Why are buttplugs less recommendable?
>>
>>5208584
Because they're intended to "plug" you butt not fuck it. Just get something vaguely dick-shaped it doesn't really matter.
>>
mtf here. buttplugs make car rides more enjoyable. especially when you go over speed bumps :3
>>
>>5208615
That's kinda what I had thought: setting it on the floor and riding it.
>>
>>5208722
Butt plugs are for fetish shit where you want something stuck in your ass all day. They make suction cup dildos that you can ride, get one of those
>>
Get a vibrator, they're way better
>>
>>5208528
if your trying to fuck yourself at home get a dildo
if you like anal play and want to walk around with something up your ass in public get a buttplug
i highly recommend both
and dont listen to this anon>>5208564
>>
OP here.
So, I guess that a dildo fits my purpose better?
>>
>>5209021
yes, yes it does
>>
>>5209028
Ok then. Thanks.

I'll get one about an inch or inch and a half width.
>>
Bad Dragon's toys are amazing tbqh Kin
>>
>>5209042
remember to always properly lube, warm up, and relax
>>
>>5209092
Sure. Thanks!
>>
>>5208615

That is actually really hot

brb buying a plug
>>
Also, best way to stimulate the prostate when fucking yoiw own butt?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.