[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There should be a rule that only cute/looking-feminine-before-HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: serious.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
There should be a rule that only cute/looking-feminine-before-HRT transwomen should be allowed to transition. Hormones are a waste on all those masculine eternal hons who should be forced to take testosterone instead until they are big and muscular like the nature intended.
>>
I'm giving it three years and FFS. If I can't pass after that I'll an hero
>>
File: syGs4Pk.jpg (121KB, 1173x542px) Image search: [Google]
syGs4Pk.jpg
121KB, 1173x542px
Except it does help with the mental side of dysphoria even if it doesn't do a thing for you physically.

>b-but ugly people scare me!
>>
>>5204728
I wasn't particularly cute or feminine pre hrt.
I was 6ft tall and 180lbs.

I have narrow hips and a strong jaw, yet I turned out decent looking.
>>
That used to be a rule. It was very cruel and pointless which is why they stopped doing it.

But even setting that aside, if you take a masculine trans woman and make them even more masculine, that doesn't really solve anything.
>>
>>5204746
good policy.
>>5204728
idk, I didn't think I was very cute pre-hrt (although several other people told me so or that I could be a model) but I turned out pretty kickass if I do say so myself.
>>
>>5204741

aaaaand we know who is the OP
>>
>>5204766
that's what you think hon
>>
>>5204746
dont forget that the swelling can take years to go down 100%. don't give up too early
>>
>>5205054
In all fareness, you can infact look pretty good as a transgirl with a strong jaw. That said a lot of people who say "strong jaw" mean "underbite and no cheekbones".
>>
>>5204728
I like hons, they make me look good by comparison.

People like Chris-Chan though should definitely be barred from transition, they make us look bad by association.
>>
>>5205225
You make hons look good by comparison.
>>
>>5205299
My entire worldview has been shattered, clearly Im in fact the ugliest tranny on the board. How didn't I see it before? Brb hanging myself.
>>
>>5205359
>clearly Im in fact the ugliest tranny on the board
I know you think your clever by being sarcastic but honestly that's not far off from the truth lol.

>Brb hanging myself
That's the best choice in your case.
>>
>>5204761
Biscum speaking. Both before and after are wow. solid 9/10.
>>
>>5205364
well, she's not Edgar, that's got to count for something
>>
>>5204761
>Except it does help with the mental side of dysphoria even if it doesn't do a thing for you physically
Not really if anything it makes you feel worse because you aren't able to change your body to female and thus the body dysphoria does not go away or get any better.
>>
>>5205419

Some people seem to appreciate the emotional changes. Dysphoria is different for different people.

But beyond that, them saying "doesn't do a thing for you physically" is too far. The real trick is that there's a difference between the sort of body you need to pass and the sort of body you need to not feel dysphoria. For some people, mild changes which aren't really enough to pass might be enough to alleviate their dysphoria.

And if it doesn't work, there's no shame in detransitioning.
>>
>>5205723
>And if it doesn't work, there's no shame in detransitioning.
lol
>>
>>5204746
Pretty much. I am going to get FFS next year and if I look like a weirdo after then Im just done. If I finally look like a moderately attractive girl then I will proceed to enjoy life
>>
>>5204839
People have said I could be a model too but I don't pass because models have masculine bone structure and males who could model look masculine. Sometimes I dream that the surgeons can make it translate over and I will actually be a attractive exotic looking girl that people like
>>
>>5205195
Ya a lot of people have huge chins and really fat/bulky jaws and say "I have a strong jaw" when is suppose to be meant by "strong jaw" is very wide and cut like models...
>>
>>5207282
I don't even want to be attractive (I mean, it'd be nice but not a necessity). I could settle for ugly, I just want to be able to look in the mirror and see a woman and not a man
>>
>>5204728
Why not just make a rule that people with gender dysphoria be put down? All those hormones are wasted on people to entertain their delusion. We wouldn't give half the respect or attention to people who claim to actually be dragons. At least not yet.
>>
>>5207423
You say that now, but mark my words, your livestock and women are not safe from my clutches. All your treasures shall decorate my mound.
>>
>>5204761
>before looks like a dyke with beard
yeah, yet another proof you need to look feminine before starting hormones
>>
>>5207293
How long have you been on HRT? Took me till now to feel semi-comfortable about my face, till now being 18 months. I can post a pic if you want. I'm not 100% passing from every angle but I really am starting to like how I look.
>>
File: LauraJaneGrace.jpg (59KB, 608x406px) Image search: [Google]
LauraJaneGrace.jpg
59KB, 608x406px
>>5204761
Seriously, what is with transwomen and the obsession with coon eyes?
>>
>>5209785
I dunno I've always liked the look of it
>>
>>5209785

Eyeshadow is cute. It's got sort of a punky thing to it which is obviously appealing to Laure Jane Grace but also to a lot of other trans women. Also arguably it's sorta flattering, since eyes are a pretty gender-neutral body part so you want to pull attention there.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.