[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find men unattractive >Decide to date other women who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: law-offices-charity-bar.jpg (33KB, 541x360px) Image search: [Google]
law-offices-charity-bar.jpg
33KB, 541x360px
>Find men unattractive
>Decide to date other women who look like this

Why?
>>
Because lesbians are just women who couldn't make it in the straight man market
>>
>>5178564
Straight men don't even have standards, like, literally they don't at all. There will always be at least a straight man that will fuck the ugliest piece of shit.
>>
>>5178736
Wrong. Straight men won't fuck this shit. That's why shit starts fucking other pieces of shit.
>>
>>5178736
Or a lesbian woman, evidently.
>>
>>5178489
No idea, anything beyond soft butch is completely disgusting and I don't understand why other girls are into it
>>
>>5178489
two words, tits and vagina

that and I'd probably fuck that butch in OP's pic in a one night stand. She looks like a really aggressive top.
>>
>>5179672

It'd have to be a one night stand, if she were on top, you wouldn't live to see day two.
>>
>>5180050
kek, that's true
>>
...man I don't fucking know, there's just something about thick butch ladies I fuckin' like. I'm bi, I just. I don't usually like really effeminate girls, but a lady that's a little thick and squishy and I just- fuck. Just fuck my shit up. Let's do this.

Butch in OP is kinda beyond my limits but she wouldn't be into me anyway so whatever.
>>
>>5178736
Wtf are you kidding me, no straight man would fuck that. Not even if drunk, on mdma, acid and shrooms. Maybe for alot of money. Like a rediculous amount. But just to fuck, ewwwwwwwww, fuck no.
>>
Just take a look at the american south and you will realize men and women will fuck and date things that look like that
>>
Since sexes start looking more similar the fatter and uglier they get, are bisexuals just people with low standards?
>>
File: SugarANYANGA87789.jpg (49KB, 470x502px) Image search: [Google]
SugarANYANGA87789.jpg
49KB, 470x502px
>>5183769
>Women
>>
>>5178736
They do have standards, they're just a lot looser than people think. I've seen 10/10 guys who are literally models date and absolutely adore forgettable looking 5/10 girls. When a good looking girl dates an ugly or plain guy, it's almost always because he has money. Gays are similar to straight girls, while lesbians are similar to straight guys. It's odd how that works.
>>
>>5183769
>implying straight men aren't desperate for anything with a vagina

>>5185579
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5180119
>there's just something about thick butch ladies I fuckin' like.
This.
If I could be the fucktoy of a butch biker chick for the rest of my life I would achieve happiness.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (26KB, 400x456px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
26KB, 400x456px
You can be into the big burly protective thing but not want those things attached to a dick.

Idk, I'm guessing. I'm a lesbian and not into butch dyky women, kinda cute tomboyish soft butch is the closest I go for

pic related
>>
Butch biker chick here fuck with me girls. ;)
>>
>>5178489
John goodman really let himself go
>>
>>5195403
If it weren't for the eyes, I would have guessed her to be a him
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1280x731px
>>5195403
Looks like a dykey mix of Christopher eccleston and Dennis from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>
>>5178489

A thought: Maybe it's the inverse of men who really like trans girls and futanari. Seeing a masculine package with a pussy triggers some deeper fantasy. Just guessing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.